Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Parents Doesn't Want Me To Become A Musician – What Should I Do ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Parents Doesn't Want Me To Become A Musician – What Should I Do ? (389 Views)

Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me / Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" / Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Doesn't Want Me To Become A Musician – What Should I Do ? by Zizaxbast(m): 5:32am On Jul 05, 2017
QUESTIONNAIRE : I am a talented singer ,and I am presently an undergraduate student and am thinking of taking music as my career after my degree program, but unfortunately my parents don't want me to become a singer/musician ---> what should I do
MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION: If your parents oppose ur talent E.g singing, dancing and so on but you like it .....try out the following opinions of mine
1.) PRAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY ; before you engage in anything in life , prayer is very important. You have to pray first before starting anything for God's grace and guidance.
2.) CONVINCE YOUR PARENTS ; use soft words and Cogent reasons to persuade them in allowing you to develop and grow your talent...... tell them how those musicians are becoming successful and popular now
3.) TALK TO PEOPLE WHO CAN CONVINCE YOUR PARENTS : the people I mean here are the people that your parents respect. Note that you can follow this opinion if the number 2 opinion above doesn't work out........
4.) KEEP PRAYING TO GOD ALMIGHTY : if all the opinions above doesn't work out too ......you have nothing else to do than to keep praying to God Almighty to change their mind.......and you have to stop that your talent if they didn't approve it because you they can elevate their anger on you if you continue which is very bad.
so have you to honour and respect your parent's decision .........GOD KNOWS BEST
PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO SHARE YOUR OWN OPINIONS TOO USING THE COMMENT BOX
follow us on Facebook : NAIJA SCHOOLS NEWS PORTAL
Re: My Parents Doesn't Want Me To Become A Musician – What Should I Do ? by Zizaxbast(m): 5:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Zizaxbast:
QUESTIONNAIRE : I am a talented singer ,and I am presently
an
undergraduate student and am thinking of taking music as
my career after my degree program, but unfortunately my
parents don't want me to become a singer/musician --->
what should I do

MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION: If your parents oppose ur
talent E.g singing, dancing and so on but you like it .....try
out the following opinions of mine

1.) PRAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY ; before you engage in anything
in
life , prayer is very important. You have to pray first before
starting anything for God's grace and guidance.

2.) CONVINCE YOUR PARENTS ; use soft words and Cogent
reasons to
persuade them in allowing you to develop and grow your
talent......
tell them how those musicians are becoming successful and
popular now

3.) TALK TO PEOPLE WHO CAN CONVINCE YOUR PARENTS
: the
people I mean here are the people that your parents respect.
Note that you can follow this opinion if the number 2 opinion
above doesn't work out........

4.) KEEP PRAYING TO GOD ALMIGHTY : if all the opinions
above
doesn't work out too ......you have nothing else to do than to
keep praying to God Almighty to change their mind.......and
you have to stop that your talent if they didn't approve it
because you they can elevate their anger on you if you
continue which is very bad.

so have you to honour and respect your parent's decision
.........GOD KNOWS
BEST

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO SHARE YOUR OWN OPINIONS TOO
USING THE COMMENT BOX

follow us on Facebook : NAIJA SCHOOLS NEWS PORTAL
Re: My Parents Doesn't Want Me To Become A Musician – What Should I Do ? by DAntivirus: 5:40am On Jul 05, 2017
stop fooling yourself and work, that's what u should do
Re: My Parents Doesn't Want Me To Become A Musician – What Should I Do ? by agohmamuda(m): 5:43am On Jul 05, 2017
In my own opinion, u will just have to find a way to leave that family and get a new one. Cheers.
Re: My Parents Doesn't Want Me To Become A Musician – What Should I Do ? by pressplay411(m): 5:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Are you passionate about your singing dream?
Have u recorded any song?
Are you popular in your school/faculty/locality?

Once you start making an impact your parents see there's no stopping your passion, they'll come along.

Your parents only want what's best for you, the question is can you prove to them that music it is?
Re: My Parents Doesn't Want Me To Become A Musician – What Should I Do ? by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Since you know what to do already,why are you asking us? sad

1 Like

Re: My Parents Doesn't Want Me To Become A Musician – What Should I Do ? by OliviaYolanda: 6:01am On Jul 05, 2017
They don't want you to live fake life like this Igbo

Re: My Parents Doesn't Want Me To Become A Musician – What Should I Do ? by praizmedia(m): 6:06am On Jul 05, 2017
ft ur hrt

(1) (Reply)

Wawu! Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play - Wizkid Fires Shots At Tekno / Sarkodie Celebrates His Birthday Today!!!! / See Foto Of Toke Makinwa As She Flashes Nipple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.