Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Help!!! Toyota Avensis 2008 Model Is Consuming Fuel - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!!! Toyota Avensis 2008 Model Is Consuming Fuel (644 Views)

Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? / These Are 7 Possible Reasons Why Your Car Is Consuming Excess Fuel / My Corolla Is Consuming Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Toyota Avensis 2008 Model Is Consuming Fuel by diji01: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Dear all,

I am new here, please i need suggestions/opinions and solutions.

My Toyota Avensis with a mileage of 156,000km consumes about 10 litres per day from ikoyi to Ikeja.

I have changed coils, Airflow meter, Catalyst, injector nozzle, checked fuel pump etc.

The car was recently burgled and brainbox was stolen. I recently got another one.

I have run the car through a scanner and it brought back that the coils had issues which the operator rectified.

Car still consumes fuel.

My mechanic says it may have to do with the Brain box and the seller says we should bring it back for a re-check.

Help please.
Re: Help!!! Toyota Avensis 2008 Model Is Consuming Fuel by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2017
diji01:
Dear all,

I am new here, please i need suggestions/opinions and solutions.

My Toyota Avensis with a mileage of 156,000km consumes about 10 litres per day from ikoyi to Ikeja.

I have changed coils, Airflow meter, Catalyst, injector nozzle, checked fuel pump etc.

The car was recently burgled and brainbox was stolen. I recently got another one.

I have run the car through a scanner and it brought back that the coils had issues which the operator rectified.

Car still consumes fuel.

My mechanic says it may have to do with the Brain box and the seller says we should bring it back for a re-check.

Help please.

it is possible you bought the wrong part number.

It is possible You bought a defective engine ecu

It is possible there is nothing wrong with your car.

You should scan it

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Toyota Avensis 2008 Model Is Consuming Fuel by diji01: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=58141092]

Thank you. I hear you have a repair shop.

Is your number still 0803xxxxxx82.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Surface Go Pre-orders Open !! / Fujifilm X-T3 With Battery Life Is Decent . / Dopecartech Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.