Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Why The Senate Should Recall Senator Dino Meleya By Emmanuel Kings(ogashub) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Senate Should Recall Senator Dino Meleya By Emmanuel Kings(ogashub) (329 Views)

Shehu Sani: PDP Should Recall ALL Past Members For Buhari To Probe / Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum / Plot To Recall Senator Bukola Saraki Thickens, Date Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Senate Should Recall Senator Dino Meleya By Emmanuel Kings(ogashub) by Ogashub(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2017
I Have not actually paid mind to the children game been played in our house of Senate, but i watched a Video this morning which provides a Fire Brand SENATOR whose name i know as Dino ,the man speaks like one who they sent to represent his constituency and among his speech ,he wants the Senate to stand down from accepting any other Bills or Letters from the executive pending when the Executive will act of the rejection of MUGU sorry i mean Magi as EFCC head .

We recalled that MAGU has been found compliant to corruption by DSS investigation and the Senate rejected him but the Federal Government said that they prefer to work with rejected and dejected mistakes in human form.

Now i support the Senate to recall Meleya ,so that it will show that they are bunch of misfits and puppets who doesn't know the political game been cooked against sitting Senators .

They should know that once they open that door ,any Senator that refused to pull down his Boxers and allow his Governor or Federal Government to screw him without Condom will face the same Recall arrangement.

The Senate should simply invite the Governor ,hand him over to selected AD HOC senate team that will grill him like Barbecue fish ,then send him home with smack on the head .

The Only way the recall can make sense is ,if they are calling him to come and replace the Governor ,that i can say will get a good reception and with the above ,i am off but on .

http://ogashub.com.ng/why-the-senate-should-recall-senator-dino-meleya-by-emmanuel-kings/

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring Nigeria By Pediakauthor / NBA National Crisis : Civil Society Organizations Petitions CJN / Adopt Youths As Change Agents, Jega Tells Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.