Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,573 members, 7,968,650 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:50 AM

16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos (2861 Views)

Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by Priscy01(f): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels who is just 16-year-old seems to be the hottest teenager in the Nigerian movie industry. With over 700k followers on Instagram, she always gets lots of her followers stunned at her photos.

She showed off her hot legs in these stunning new photos.

More below…

Source>> http://drinosblog..nl/2017/07/16-year-old-actress-regina-daniels.html

Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2017
Fully set for the herculean task ahead sad

QUOTE :

*Woman when fine, when con get Chicken Pox for Brain, naa her kpekus go suffer sad*

Robert Mugabe 1932
Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by Jostico: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2017
16 years of age. 22 years of boobs,25 years of......... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2017
Fvcking stop calling this Aunty 16!!! angry angry
Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by ElSherriff: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2017
When Davido invokes banana to fall on this one now, they will say he has no talent. Someone will just sit down and be 'demanding' cassava right left and centre with her useless legs. May those legs burn if they will not carry her to help the poor.

Another Tonto Dike loading! Shior
Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by praizmedia(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2017
hot indeed
Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by femolacqua(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2017
Passing through
Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by jubsonstone(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Bloggers and lies just like Water and garri......they always work together.....may God have mercy on their souls
Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by djdrexmixking(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2017
[7/1, 12:09 PM] DJ DREX���: I left the House just to get a project print out from my hard drive when the guy work to me with gun and ask me for my phone. Seen him with with gun and vest that is written FSARS 039
[7/1, 12:36 PM] DJ DREX���: The guy pull me by the heir and ask me what I do and why am I on dreads I told him am a DJ, he ask where I work I told him he then ask for my phone which I gave to him coos I know I am free.. He ask me for my name I told him and he was with my phone for about 10 to 15 min when he ask me to follow him, and I ask why he said that am into yahoo and I told him to ask anybody around about me that am a well known DJ in EGBEDA..the next thing he gave me A slap
[7/1, 12:49 PM] DJ DREX���: And I ask why he then show me a name Jeff Drex with a White man pix I told him I no nothing abt it coos I am too busy with shows and club project I don't know what he is talking about.. He ask me to move or he will shoot me, people around was like bros that guy is a DJ not yahoo he said that I have to follow him to the car, getting there I meet 5 other guys with me making six
[7/1, 12:55 PM] DJ DREX���: He said that am using DJ to cover face that am into Internet fraud I ask him to ask around coos I have lived in EGBEDA for year's and am one of the House hold name. Dey started beating me and said am I the one to teach them there work. Next thing they put hand cuffs on my hand and drove off to Iyanu ipaja
[7/1, 1:02 PM] DJ DREX���: Getting to alagunta they park by the road side one of them get down and went in to one of the shop's there where he spent about 30min when I ask them to let me call my people so they will know what is going on and they two that was in the car said I have no right to make am call for now that they will deal with me coos they ware just 3 of them..the rest guy's with me where been hand cuffed too..when the third guy came he ask that I should give them 200.000, I ask them money for what
[7/1, 1:12 PM] DJ DREX���: They said I should slut them and go I told they I don't even have up to 100k not to talk of 200k, the other guy want back to one of the shop ware they sell book and bought 2 Cain and he started flogging me that am insulting them...when the beating was too much I told them that I am not going to give them any money coos they have damage my skin and how do I go to to work that night coos I have a show that night
[7/1, 1:21 PM] DJ DREX���: They took us to abule egba, from there to agega. They ask the other Guy's to same amount which one of the guy's said he will give them 100k for him and his friend. They now took us again to Oshodi, back to Shogunle from Shogunle to Maryland where the now ask me to call who is going to bring money to get me out

Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by Officiallyme: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2017
Olo.......

sho
Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by veave(f): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2017
This girl has been 16yrs since 2014...

I think we are in retrogressive age growth right now...

So...

I just clocked 12... grin
No body should come after me. My slippers just cut. angry
Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2017
am 12 years old
Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by Syphax(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2017
ElSherriff:
When Davido invokes banana to fall on this one now, they will say he has no talent. Someone will just sit down and be 'demanding' cassava right left and centre with her useless legs. May those legs burn if they will not carry her to help the poor.

Another Tonto Dike loading! Shior
Just look at yourself. Hating on a kid. Why the hatred?

Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by mayoor15(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2017
This girl no dey grow at all... 16 every year, come next year she will still be 16...lmao
Re: 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos by Diriemmaco97: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmmm....Regina take it easy oo

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And His Louis Vuitton Bags Strike A Pose At The Airport / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme At Prince Nwafor’s Wedding / Rihanna Dance And Sing Wizkid Song (come Closer) At Her Event In Paris (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.