Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,526 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Prayer For Women Trying To Get Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prayer For Women Trying To Get Pregnant (624 Views)

Quick And Easy Conception For Women Trying To Conceive / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / What Watermelon Will Do To Women Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Women Trying To Get Pregnant by BecomeFertyle: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2017
Heavenly Father, We Present Before You Today Every Woman Who Has Been Trying To Get Pregnant. Everywoman out there believing You For The Fruit Of The Womb. We Take Authority From Above And We Decree And Declare That There Heart Desire Be Granted Unto Them In Jesus Name.
From Today Henceforth, no more weeping, no more lack.
Receive Peace in your Heart and Be Fruitful In Jesus Name. Amen.
Get Ready To Share Your Testimony.
--------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Donaldson Eze. I share with women and couples FREE tips that help them significantly increase their chances to conceive.
You want to follow me and get FREE Quality Information?
Add me up on Facebook with the name
(Fertyle Freeflow)

I look forward to helping you in anyway I can.
God Bless You.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Stare At A Woman’s Breasts? / 10 Ways On How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor / Http://www.try-nitricstorm.com/max-test-ultra/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.