Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,734 members, 7,945,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

UNILAG Staff School 2017 Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNILAG Staff School 2017 Job Vacancies (552 Views)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / UNILAG Staff School 2017 Job Vacancy – [how To Apply] / 2017 Job Opportunity In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Staff School 2017 Job Vacancies by Youngtoff(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2017
University of Lagos - UNILAG Staff School is recruiting for Head Teacher and Deputy Head Teachers.

The Staff School, University of Lagos , was established way back October, 10th 1966 as a primary school for the school's staff children of the university.

The school currently has over 1,400 students and over fifty dedicated, qualified and well experienced teachers in the two campuses i.e Akoka and Idi-Araba. The Staff School Board of Governors hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following existing vacancies in the Staff School of the University:

Read Further >> http://paultaiwo.com/2017/07/unilag-staff-school-job-vacancies/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Personal Assistant To The Executive Director / I Need A Transport Fleet/manager Job / African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.