Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,942 members, 7,873,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Entrepreneur Mistake #1: You’re A Small Business Owner, Thinking Small - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneur Mistake #1: You’re A Small Business Owner, Thinking Small (379 Views)

Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Become An Agent Banking Business Owner In Nigeria / Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Mistake #1: You’re A Small Business Owner, Thinking Small by Beabeth(f): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2017
wning a small business does not mean you need to think small and limit yourself. Everything you do today should affect where you see your business tomorrow, so you should be thinking big.

Many small businesses exist and you'd have no idea it is a one or two-man operation. If you plan smart, you can easily give this perception also.

1. Build a good, user friendly website

2. Brand and market yourself well

3. Remember... Branding = Perception

4. Use an email address with your domain at the end (i.e Creative@business name vs creative@gmail.com)

5. Use key words like "we" and "us" versus "me" and "I" - unless of course, it's a personal brand and you're representing yourself.

http://www.xobeabeth.com/2017/07/entrepreneur-mistake-1-youre-small.html

(1) (Reply)

Right On Whatsapp / Nigeria’s PIB, Licensing Rounds Experience Delays As Other African Nations Grow / Haulage And Transportation Of Goods Across Lagos Throughout Nigeria- Haulage Ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.