Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,194 members, 7,923,015 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:38 PM

Aki And Pawpaw,the Comedians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aki And Pawpaw,the Comedians (1181 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / Aki And Pawpaw, Pls Pray For Them. / Jackie Appiah And Aki And Pawpaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aki And Pawpaw,the Comedians by bodegideon(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]i can i contact AKI and PAWPAW? someone help me?
Re: Aki And Pawpaw,the Comedians by trendy(f): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2007
go to the film's market in surulere or winnis hotel in surulere
hang around there for a week and you will surely see any celebrity you want cause they always have one thing or the other to do there

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Says All Men Are Dogs - Is This Insult Not Too Much From These Women? / Hey Peeps Checkout Photos From Omotola’s International Press Tour / Uche Jumbo, Mona Lisa Chinda, Desmond Elliot & Francis Duru At Kenya Road Show!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.