Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,687 members, 7,935,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:24 PM

Reset. Poem - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Reset. Poem (334 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reset. Poem by IceOfonime1(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Yes in the beginning was perfection, soiled with a taste of her for bid in fruit,
My take was a taste and in case you fail to read that part; tis truth.
Yes! I desired more, I desired her, I desired Eve's Eden as it was a perfect habitat for our fruit.
Not till the trees sloped downwards to his voice, and my supply curve tilted off balance to his demands;
The fruit quickly became thorns, thorns turn tug, and my thorax left words lying unanswered like it's Eve.... shifts and her's was sir-pent dear creator, twas beyond me, lord like beyond us....
You're the boss
So dear creator lift the curse
We desire to be purge;
Purge off defeat to nature's curse,
Yes! You sent your son
Yes! He came to quell the Curse
Yes we are redeemed by his blood; and in fact he's the truth the life and door.
Dear creator we desire to be called son and sons
We want to sing with our mouth ajar joyous songs
We desire a reset; yes like a pre-set done yesterday.
We desire Eve's Eden with better fruits ,
Fruits free from thorns of tug and Cain,
We desire creations being subtle, mild, squashed with the fruits of the spirit ready to be laid up as sacrifices on altars without cain.
We desire a Reset, like Eve's recess and our body l
O
W
E
R
E
D
In purity of a renewed Eden......
Reset by Isaac ofonime.N
[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Laws And Flaws. Poem / Love And Lies / The Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.