Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,120 members, 7,939,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Futminna More List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna More List (963 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Third edition winner 4: Futminna / Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. / At Last, Futminna Post Jamb Date Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futminna More List by sammytudac: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2010
i scored 214 in jamb and 230 in postjamb yet no admission why is futminna doing this, this is my this is my third time and i am from kogi state. pls is there going to be more list? pls call 08065631474 to get me informed?
Re: Futminna More List by AkeemN(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2010
Somebody told me about dis same problem wat he did was dat he payed somebdy & d peson tuk him to vc's office he complaind and his name and otherthings was written and he got admission so just go to d vc's office to lay ur complain .
Re: Futminna More List by dayo23(f): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2010
Is too late, beside they won't allow you into the administrative complex,Maybe e was jst lucky does'nt mean it wil be thesame 4 everyone.
Re: Futminna More List by sammytudac: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2010
last week i was at the senate building, and i was able to see the v.c but he was not ready to listen to me, he was so aggressive at me, he then told me to write a letter of request and attach my result to it, i did and he then said that i should drop it with his sectary and i did. anyway i am still hoping and waitng to see my name uploaded to the list on net. sad
Re: Futminna More List by sammytudac: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2010
before i decided to go and meet the someone in the department i applied indirectly demanded for a bribe, i pleaded with him to collect my paper but he insisted that before he will collect my paper, i must attach it to what he demanded, so i was so despirate that i began to felt so sorry for my self and i later made up my mind not to compromise and right now my faith, my hope, my life is hooked up to GOD.
Re: Futminna More List by Benshogo(m): 3:11am On Feb 07, 2010
why is it that some people like telling cooked up story. they thought we be kid, we no fall at all.
Re: Futminna More List by dayo23(f): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2010
The 2nd list B wil be uploaded this week,but it realy going to be tight for student not in the catchment area EXCEPT a reliable staff is following it up for you.Just kip praying for God miracle as there is nothing God almighty cannot do.
Re: Futminna More List by sammytudac: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2010
how long is it going to take, releasing the list cuz right now i've been pushed to the wall and my hands are up.
Re: Futminna More List by sammytudac: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hey i really want to thank you guys for keeping me update, i've just got my name on the list light night and i have been offered the course of dream (chemical engineering) i know it is GOD. everyone who is still expecting should get there hope tied to GOD. THANKS FOLKS!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Admission / Ukraine Tourist Visa / Fupre Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.