Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,187 members, 7,974,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:23 PM

Shocking: Generator Fumes Kills Family Of 6 In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking: Generator Fumes Kills Family Of 6 In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos) (1066 Views)

Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) / Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Generator Fumes Kills Family Of 6 In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos) by denis2: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
It was a tragic scene at Rumuosi, Port Harcourt, on Tuesday night in Rivers state when generator fume left six people dead.

The victims were six, father, mother and four children.

Neighbor's of the victims located at Rumosi, Port Harcourt, died after they inhaled smoke from the generator set kept in the house.

SOURCE: http://www.topgist.com.ng/shocking-generator-fumes-kills-family-of-6-in-port-harcourt-graphic-photos/

Re: Shocking: Generator Fumes Kills Family Of 6 In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos) by Emmyloaded: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Rip
Re: Shocking: Generator Fumes Kills Family Of 6 In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
so sad, please when will people stop dying because of gen fumes ? FASHOLA , DO SOMETHING !!!!!!!
Re: Shocking: Generator Fumes Kills Family Of 6 In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Fashola and Amaechi come and see oh cry

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Generator Fumes Kills Family Of 6 In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
What is all this people dying for no reason
Re: Shocking: Generator Fumes Kills Family Of 6 In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
So so sad...RIP cry
this failed country caused their death.

Went to ghana 2months ago and i was shocked that the have 24hrs power supply.
Because i thought it was a folk talke when i used to hear it.
infact There was a day they had 2hrs power outage and people stormed the whole street to protest.. and the power was restord some minutes later.

I mean GHANA ooh... that u people always beef.
yet they ar better than us.
We can only boast of having sweeter JOLLOF RICE.. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Generator Fumes Kills Family Of 6 In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos) by baranzy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
I belive there is something more to this story.....how can all die at same time?without any noticing the discomfort of the other casued by the fumes?were they all deep sleepers?is it there first time of using a generator?there is something more to dis.....total autospy shud shud be carried out?

(1) (Reply)

Boys Pretending To Be Blind Beggars Flogged And Disgraced In Imsu / Nigerians Arrested While Printing Fake Currencies In Johannesburg, South Africa / Car Battery Thief Caught In Uyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.