Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Is My Village Gods After Me??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Village Gods After Me??? (781 Views)

Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / Check Out What I Saw In My Village During This Holidays / Is My Village Gods After Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Village Gods After Me??? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
I invite all nairaland diviners, herbalists, native doctors, pastors and third eyers, tell me, who is after me

I was relieved of my job last year. As a family man, life became unbearable. leaving from hand to mouth, suicidal waves washed ashore, depression in 360°, l lose focus.

Just as I was thinking of travelling to Lagos to visit their lagoon, a call from Lagos in the person of my former boss blew in. A job offer from a multinational company has landed on me. Talk of respite ba?? OK.

After two weeks, a mail dropped in my inbox, before now, I have been interviewed and given the offer letter. The mail was an invitation from my new boss to come over to Lagos for proper acquaintance and training. Air ticket was included in the mail.

Brothers and sisters, long story short, I arrived the airport around 5:30 for my 6:00 flight Lo, the plane has departed before my arrival. I have missed my flight!!!!!

People of whatever you worship, are village gods this powerful?
Re: Is My Village Gods After Me??? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmm!

Re: Is My Village Gods After Me??? by ElizaVeta(f): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
So, you think its your village people?
Re: Is My Village Gods After Me??? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Eleyigidigan!
Re: Is My Village Gods After Me??? by Kondomatic(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Okoh1:
I invite all nairaland diviners, herbalists, native doctors, pastors and third eyers, tell me, who is after me

I was relieved of my job last year. As a family man, life became unbearable. leaving from hand to mouth, suicidal waves washed ashore, depression in 360°, l lose focus.

Just as I was thinking of travelling to Lagos to visit their lagoon, a call from Lagos in the person of my former boss blew in. A job offer from a multinational company has landed on me. Talk of respite ba?? OK.

After two weeks, a mail dropped in my inbox, before now, I have been interviewed and given the offer letter. The mail was an invitation from my new boss to come over to Lagos for proper acquaintance and training. Air ticket was included in the mail.

Brothers and sisters, long story short, I arrived the airport around 5:30 for my 6:00 flight Lo, the plane has departed before my arrival. I have missed my flight!!!!!

Is the pilot from your village?
Re: Is My Village Gods After Me??? by Baddest69(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lemme ask IFA
Re: Is My Village Gods After Me??? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
This una submissions no be here o
Re: Is My Village Gods After Me??? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Okoh1:

No one is after you. U should get to d airport an hour before take off. U b jjc?
Re: Is My Village Gods After Me??? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
No one is after you. U should get to d airport an hour before take off. U b jjc?

I no be jjc o. this kind thing never happen before.
how ticket go stipulate 6pm and they come take off before then if no be evil spirit hand work?
Re: Is My Village Gods After Me??? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Okoh1:

I no be jjc o. this kind thing never happen before.
how ticket go stipulate 6pm and they come take off before then if no be evil spirit hand work?
You take another flight na
Re: Is My Village Gods After Me??? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nma27:
You take another flight na
best option but u no hear say I be jobless?
Re: Is My Village Gods After Me??? by Oyindidi(f): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Okoh1:
This una submissions no be here o
Kai! I blame Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Obasanjo, Buhari And Atiku Speculated To Belong To A Cult Group / Tips To Deal With A Moody Wife / Picture Of My New Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.