Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Best Investment Ever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Investment Ever (585 Views)

Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. / Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment / This Is The Best Investment You Can Do This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Investment Ever by evangpeter: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
come to think of it guys,
a lot of people have some appreciable capital to start of something but they have never in thier life traded before
so also alot of people dont have money to invest, but claim to have business ideas, and thus tend to sell the idea to who it may concern and as a result make a leaving. i have come across so many write but like this " business that will change your life in a month, call my number 080xxxxxxxx or send e mail
and so many of this kind of advert.
Nigeria is a very terrible place, a lot of people out their are looking for morning afternoon and night food from where they did not kept the food.
The Nigeria I know very well, is that type that if one truly discovers a booming business, he or she will hide it so that he will be the only one enjoying or reaping from this discoveries, if anyone else discovers this business, he ill make sure he fight you at all cost., So is it this kind of people that will sell the idea and fails to enjoy the devidend of monopoly.
please my advise to nigerians is be very careful the way you pay people to get and idea of business and become rich, have you ever asked you self, if truly the business he or she is selling is highly profitable, why is he collecting peanut from people to sell the idea.

please we cannot continue to be fooled and kill our self in this contry.

Finally, my dvice to anyone that has money to invest is on your own, decide a business to do, go into research about that business and get good conviction that you can cope on both the chalenges and the tricks. and pray to God , i promise you you will make it. because Nigeria is such a large market.
I have 3 supermarkets in Lagos today doing very well , i took the decision to do that and prayed. i went into it, and learn on the business, no body gave me the idea or magerial skill to manage it.
please be careful in Nigeria. its so amazing, susbsquently i will be exposing such that of business ideas people have been advertising here and on radio and tv., they are all bullshit. they should go and use the biz to become the richest man in the world and lets see. be careful

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Guys Help ,seriously / Crude Palm Oil Available / Statistical Business Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.