Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,455 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (46568 Views)

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
condomuser:
Fvck her toto 7 times a week for 6 months and Run

Basically, you're asking him to do 6 months internship with her p*ssy. . .lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Mekanus(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mtcheeew I Don even forget wetin I wan type. Op u be real dumb ass moafucker.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by davillian(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin take her back if truly love her.
If it was me! O my O my. I will take her back and turn her into a sex slave with 0 feeling attached until she get sense and move.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Oyindidi(f): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
jjjjj2017:
where u wan run go? biafraland?
no way! I want to take a break
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Dayor100(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Always think twice
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Livinus56(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mr man use ur brain, don't allow d girl to use u as a playing ground just bcoz of ur emotional feelings for her. accepting her bk doesn't make any sense bcoz it's obvious dat she doesn't love u nd love must be reciprocal or else it will never stand d test of time.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by ghettochild(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
i command d spirit of sense into ur life. oya receive it...graaa.! mumu 2nd hand boy u no get value. so geh say mk u b super sub because of anoda boy. now she wan make u start match. won ti fi ori gba paro. if i b ur broda. i go wake u up 2a.m. begin flog u til u faint. girl wey u 4 rubbish n disgrace am comot for ur front. oku obo. mumula 1 of una street

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Dailyschoolnews: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Guy, this is your life, Only you can decide to live a happy Life. There are questions you should asked before allowing this girl into your life.

1. When dating, was she respectful to you?
2. Recalled she accepted you as a side boyfriend when she's got a main boyfriend, how sure are you, History won't repeat itself with another dude?
3. Are you emotionally strong not to kill yourself if she breaks up with you again?
4. Do you truly love her or her Body? What is it about that you are crazy about?

There are lots of questions to ask, before taking this decision. This decision is important, because it has the power to destroy your life.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Hardexx(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
this time u will graduate to senior assistant boyfriend. lwkmd
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Jflex07(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Which kind human being be this. Come! is your brain paining you? Kid grow up!
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by august2224(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP, cast your bread upon the waters and after many days, it will return back to you. she has sowed seeds and it will surely be repaid. if u dont want to be d vessel used for the repayment of her seeds, flee odawise, you will accept her and find yourself relegating her to d status of side-chick after a while and you will never be able to completely trust her again
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nyela(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
nah, dude didnt take no breast milk, i thimk he was hatched.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:
Dear Nairalanders I beg you guys with the name of God I really need the brotherly and sisterly advise on this issue that's being bothering me since yesterday

If you guys can recall my last post https://www.nairaland.com/3851768/dont-know-it-ask-forgiveness where I nearly committed suicide because of a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash. This same girl is now calling me, begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her, that she truly loves me and that I should give her a chance..

Seriously I felt some kind of pity for her cause deep down inside me I still have strong feelings for her...I cant stand see her crying or being disturbed. Please you guys should help a brother in need don't want to regret my action

mods, please help me attach my previous post, I don't know how to do that.

My brother, this time is the time you will die if you accept her back.

it's not a course o, but if you accept that kind girl back, we go all say ahh to to see your obituary.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Jflex07(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
itsmeurLady:
If you love her, take her back then... but make sure u are not just a rebound guy. Be sure that this tym, she means it before u go ahead with her. If Guys can go out and still come back with pity and we (ladies) still take them back, y can't they do same? I'm just trying to make a point by saying that if u are sure she loves u truly and u too feel the same way, y not, take her back!!
If this guy finally commits suicide, the blood is on your small head. Receive sense!
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by gbosah91(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Some people brain need hypo
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by ibroopeyemi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimplest or what is you name,run for your life,less i forget i checked your profile you an engineer student wow,guy a lot of pekus waiting for you in the site.on this your ex use your brain.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by iwatch: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
AK481:
You don Bleep am?
fork fire.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by jashar(f): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
johnson232:

Why your fonts small like this? Lol
na so u like small small things...

great things come in small packages baybey. wink
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by wintersnow(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op are you related to that milk man?
Because ona two topics they tire person grin
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by otonye12(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
You are a fool if you take her back. First of all she made you her side guy, then dumped you anyhow (your own words). Just ignore her and move on.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by arejibadz(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
ah swear u Don haf sense u Berra run for ya life cause this time u wont think twice about committing d suicide
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by jelil01: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:
Dear Nairalanders I beg you guys with the name of God I really need the brotherly and sisterly advise on this issue that's being bothering me since yesterday

If you guys can recall my last post https://www.nairaland.com/3851768/dont-know-it-ask-forgiveness where I nearly committed suicide because of a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash. This same girl is now calling me, begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her, that she truly loves me and that I should give her a chance..

Seriously I felt some kind of pity for her cause deep down inside me I still have strong feelings for her...I cant stand see her crying or being disturbed. Please you guys should help a brother in need don't want to regret my action

hmmm. Bros shey na wetin Frankicent teach u na him u do?

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by aamstih: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Okay, OP. It is very simple, she didn't succeed in makimg you commit suicide that's why she's coming to finish you off. Good luck
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Yoshy: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:

Your mumu Nevada do?
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:

If you guys can recall my last post https://www.nairaland.com/3851768/dont-know-it-ask-forgiveness where I nearly committed suicide because ofD a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash. This same girl is now calling me, begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her, that she truly loves me and that I should give her a chance..

they re using this one's picture to do firewood in the village o.... grin u well so? come.... how old are you sef?

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by espn(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
condomuser:
Fvck her toto 7 times a week for 6 months and Run

Thats about <180ce x 6rounds each=<1,080 rounds!

Can anyone help me calculate the elasticity of her Vjay by the time the OP is through with her..

OP your surname na MUMUNI..
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by gbzed(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
my advise Bleep her pussy real hard for like five times a week do that for some months and after that you drop am, no do the mistake of loving her again
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Stallione(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
;Dinfact eeeh,if na for ikorodu u dey,i for come ur house door in the morning n scream badooo!!!!!,for u 2be lynched,since u forgot ur brain for ur mama belle!!!! undecided
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by prof22(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hello let me tell you this, when she left you for another guy she made a choice you were the forgone, I.e the guy she went with "a brand new" and you that she dumped "Akube". So you are and will always be Mr Tokunbo. If she could let you go for another guy, and now she's coming to you it means you are not worthy to be with. And its like you said you can't withstand her crying but she could withstand you dying when she let you down for d original guy. See Mr 2nd hand citizen wise up ! See yourself as someone a lady will leave for another guy.

#Chikena
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by iwatch: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
AleeDee:
Somethin similar hapnd to me in '12. She was cheatin on me in skl nd I got to knw later (she, d guy nd I were all in d same uni). I left her instantly cos I was faithful to her bt she begged wch I said no to. Could u bliv she contd seein d guy, wch means her beggin was false

Fastfwrd to '13, d guy dumped her nd she came bak again beggin, cryin nd solicitin thru frnds. I was already deep sumwhr else. Do u knw wat I did? I faked a comebak nd gave her a full hrtbrk wit embarrassment in skl she'll nvr 4get (I felt sry 4 her bt she deserved more dan wat I did to her)

hope u Bleep her well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

31 Problems Of Good Looking People / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.