Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,120 members, 7,977,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet (866 Views)

Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by newmaster(m): 3:49am On Jan 31, 2010
I can heal Yar’Adua—Prophet
30 January, 2010 04:18:00 DENNIS NAKU, Yenagoa
Font size:
A prophet with the Presbyterian Church, Kerry Ikechukwu, has claimed that he can heal President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua and bring him back on his feat, following a revelation he received from God.
The prophet stated with emphasis that Yar’Adua’s ailment is no longer medical, but spiritual, adding that God has solution for the Number One citizen, which was going to manifest through him, if only he would be given the opportunity to see the president.
Ikechukwu, who disclosed this to newsmen in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State capital, said the solution to Yar’Adua’s condition was revealed to him in a dream exactly 3:30am this week’s Wednesday, saying, “I prayed over it and God has given me the understanding on how He will establish Himself on Yar’Adua for people to see His power.”
Hear him, “Yar’Adua’s problem is no longer medical, but spiritual. He no longer has single energy, even to stand up for even a moment. I want to see him and pray for him and he will be made whole based on the understanding I have concerning his ailment.
“God has kept Yar’Adua alive because of his pure heart. He has a pure heart to do good for this nation and for humanity. That is why God has kept him alive. God wants to establish His power to those who don’t believe,” the prophet posited.
On how he would beat the security to see the president, Ikechukwu said once Yar’Adua’s aides hear this message, God will minister to them in order for them to invite him, adding that “when things are revealed, men should take control of it” and insisted that “God will restore Yar’Adua’s energy and bring him back on his feet. God operates through understanding.”
The prophet also stated that he interprets dreams and that he knew about Barrack Obama becoming President of America and former President Bosanko too, as well as how Osama Bin Laden would terrorise the world, pointing out that he got revelation on all of these several years before, but noted that he was not ready to talk then.
“God is going to manifest himself again. I just need a bottle of water and I will say something to Yar’Adua in the presence of people and that will be it, if only I see him,” Ikechukwu declared.

http://www.champion.com.ng/index.php?news=27024
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by neily(f): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2010
The revelation from God came so late. Why must it come now that the man don suffer too much.
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2010
Mr Ikechuwu the businessman! give d prophet a little chance make him popular like T.B JOSHUA AND CHRIS OYAKHILOME, E.A ADEBOYE. na wa to una ohhh,
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by blackmann(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2010
All these "prophets" claiming they can do miracles shld shut their gobs jare!!1 if they so claim, why don't they all come together and pray as one for the nation? angry
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by WilyWily5: 1:06am On Feb 01, 2010
Every Yorubaman is a Prophet, they don dey spread dis their yayoyo all over the country now.
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On Feb 01, 2010
It's alright, whenever Yaradua gets healed, you all can call me. grin grin
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by vigasimple(m): 2:20am On Feb 01, 2010
I think the prophet should pray for Nigeria to be healed and one single man dead or alive cannot solve the problem of Nigeria as it stand.

YAR A'DO NOTHING might be a good man but the job of leading nigeria is way above his paygrade.

By the way, why do the Prophet need to see the President other than publicity. He can pray openly and the man will come on his feet.
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by Abeem(m): 3:49am On Feb 01, 2010
“I prayed over it and God has given me the understanding on how He will establish Himself on Yar’Adua for people to see His power.”
The fake 419 prophet should stop deceiving himself. He should go and preach and reveal his false prophecy to the marines. We do not need a duplicity fellow to tell us what is common knowledge unless one is an atheist who is in denial. The majesty, wonders and glory of the Almighty God is manifest everywhere we turn our face to and it has been so like that since the dawn of creation. Traverse the length and breath of the earth and marvel at God's creation.
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by Fhemmmy: 3:50am On Feb 01, 2010
Na wa oh . . . .hope this man is speaking for God oh and not just himself, else, na fire him dey play with oh
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by queenesthr(f): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2010
Let him go ahead and heal Yar'adua. Is anybody stopping him?
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by daprad(m): 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2010
9IJAS ALWAYS UTILISE EVERY OPPORTUNTY THEY HAVE grin I WONDER HOW POSSIBLE IT WILL BE 4 A CHRISTAIN TO GO AND LAY HANDS DIRECTLY ON A MOUSLEM HEAD. AND START PRAYING IN JESUS NAME.
MAN OF GOD, PLS TAKE CAUTION. AND PRAY 4RM HOME, MOUSLEM ARE VERY DANGERIOUS TO THINGS LIKE THIS. BUT IF IT'S REALLY 4RM GOD, THEN GOD WILL SEE U THROUGH
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by ochukoccna: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
Another rival to TB Joshua! grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by Ganjaseed: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2010
This guy really do not need to see the president before he can pray for him. Let him pray publicly and declare a date and time for the president's healing and returning back home, and lets keep watch to see his prophecy coming to pass. When Elijah and Elisha made their Pronouncement they did not need to see the King to do that, yet they did and it came to pass. This is a 419 prophet.
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by chosen04(f): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2010
newmaster:

said the solution to Yar’Adua’s condition was revealed to him in a dream exactly 3:30am

Exactly same time American chronicle reported that he passed on Dec.10,2009
Re: I Can Heal Yar’adua—prophet by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2010
Igbo version of tb joshua, ,lol

(1) (Reply)

Turai ’s Ambition Wasted Our Time – Itse Sagay / Which Geo-political Zone Can Take Nigeria To Her Promise Land? / Senator Joy Emordi Has Been Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.