Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria (7640 Views)

At Least One Million Traders Have Benefited From Tradermoni – Osinbajo / Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade / List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 1:46am On Jul 06, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Ojukwu wasn't fighting in the interest of Niger Delta. Ojukwu was only interested in completely owning the oil resources. Make no mistakes, Igbos still remain the most self-centered ethnic group in Nigeria.

How are Ndigbo self-centered? Is there any crime if the federal government has to build cities such as Lagos and Abuja in the defunct eastern region of Nigeria? What about wharf in the defunct eastern region? Now if Biafra is actualized tomorrow, there must be more than two cities in Biafra with the shade of Lagos or Abuja. Of course, Biafra will build more than one military academies in Biafra. There will be, at least, two deep-water seaports in Biafra. However these economic infrastructures can never see daylight in defunct eastern region as long as the region is part of the cesspit called Nigeria. Nigeria is simply a cause. The most self-centered ethnic nationality is the colonial contraption remains the one that feels all economic infrastructures are situated in its area therefore every Nigerian should remain attached to Nigeria even if the cesspit is a complete dead-end.

11 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by freshest4live: 4:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Dedetwo:

Please write you mean and mean what you write in order to avoid silly ambiguity. A foreigner has already complained about the level of intellect of most Nigerians. There is nothing such as "true federalism".
You still haven't said anything.
Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by freshest4live: 5:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Dedetwo:

How are Ndigbo self-centered? Is there any crime if the federal government has to build cities such as Lagos and Abuja in the defunct eastern region of Nigeria? What about wharf in the defunct eastern region? Now if Biafra is actualized tomorrow, there must be more than two cities in Biafra with the shade of Lagos or Abuja. Of course, Biafra will build more than one military academies in Biafra. There will be, at least, two deep-water seaports in Biafra. However these economic infrastructures can never see daylight in defunct eastern region as long as the region is part of the cesspit called Nigeria. Nigeria is simply a cause. The most self-centered ethnic nationality is the colonial contraption remains the one that feels all economic infrastructures are situated in its area therefore every Nigerian should remain attached to Nigeria even if the cesspit is a complete dead-end.
Can you compare the works of Romiti Amaechi in Portharcourt to that of Odilli in his tenure? What about Donald Duke who single handedly made his state what it was? The Lagos of 2006 is also not the Lagos of 2017. Our people in the south south as well as the igbos blame everyone but themselves.
Now if you insist and want Biafra at all cost, then note that In a true democratic process, protest alone and civil unrest would amount to nothing substantial for the formation of a new nation. Your leaders would have to back it up.
Your Senate/House of Reps, Ohanezes and Governors, this is the best shot at making Nigeria succumb to the demand for Referendum. Kanu should indirectly and secretely push some of his people to run for leadership positions in the zoo, as a long term plan, a backup plan.

2 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by onyidon22(m): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2017
ShootToKill:
In my honest opinion, let every tribe in SS fight for what belongs to them like Ijaws are doing. As an Igbo man my concern remains the Igbos in the SS.
After listening to an Ogoni man claiming that Kanu wants to steal his oil just few minutes ago on Channel's TV program -The Core anchored by Kadaria Ahmed, I asked myself- 'Is this the kind of ingrates we in IPOB should bleed for?' Absolutely not!
He also repeated 'There will be no Biafra referendum in Ogoni land.

I will start opposing Kanu if he leads my people to the slaughter because of these ingrates in the Niger delta. I'll only fight for a Biafra without ingrates from Niger delta. Let them carry their cross, our cross as Biafrans is heavy enough, I don't want a mini-nigeria where an ogoni will claim the Igbos want their resources.
Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by HopeAtHand: 7:07am On Jul 06, 2017
ShootToKill:
In my honest opinion, let every tribe in SS fight for what belongs to them like Ijaws are doing. As an Igbo man my concern remains the Igbos in the SS.
After listening to an Ogoni man claiming that Kanu wants to steal his oil just few minutes ago on Channel's TV program -The Core anchored by Kadaria Ahmed, I asked myself- 'Is this the kind of ingrates we in IPOB should bleed for?' Absolutely not!

I will start opposing Kanu if he leads my people to the slaughter because of these ingrates in the Niger delta. I'll only fight for a Biafra without ingrates from Niger delta. Let them carry their cross, our cross as Biafrans is heavy enough, I don't want a mini-nigeria where an ogoni will claim the Igbos want their resources.

How can you fight for someone who didn't seek your help or complained to you for assistance. Is dat how you live your life?

People aren't interested in your help or assistance whatsoever, and you are making noise about them refusing your help. What nonsense!!!

Igbos fight your Biafra alone and leave uninterested ethnicities to chart their own course. When you give help not asked for, you create a sinister motive.

8 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by nengibo: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2017
The real question should be why are Igbos afraid of Niger Delta Republic, if truly they really want to help the Niger Delta, they should support a Niger delta free from the 3 major tribes, igbo, hausa and yoruba are all d same

3 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by Theleutenant: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Since you're tired of this world, why not come to my community. A place where any attempt to look for your body will be an exercise in futility.
. yes ooo,put down ur address asap.
you can as well invite ur community youths. don't waste my time !!!

2 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by attackgat: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2017
ShootToKill:

I also saw an interview on TVC where a young man who claimed to be the leader of the Ijaw youth congress said that Ijaws are not Biafrans and there will be no referendum in Ijawland. The same day he said this, Asari Dokubo came out in an interview to reaffairm that him and the Ijaw nation are Biafrans. Am I to believe Asari Dokubo who has actually fought in the creeks or am I to believe a small boy who has never fought for anything?

It is incredible how stupid some of these people in the so called Niger Delta are. Some of them are the biggest losers in Nigeria,

yet, they say will continue to remain in Nigeria and continue losing.

Some of them like Tonyebarcanister or whatever his name is have the vision of "one Nigeria'" where everybody will be begging the North for resource control/restructuring and hopefully, maybe the North will agree to this one thousand years from now. Lol

My grandfather used to say 'you can only save someone who wants to be saved'

Maybe it is just the destiny of some of the tribes in the Niger Delta to be providing the Oil money needed to be running the 44 Local Govts of Kano. Who are we to judge?

One thing I know is that eventually, everybody will finally come to the realisation that the core North will never allow any restructuring of Nigeria. When that time comes, every ethnic group in the Niger Delta will face the same question Ojukwu faced 50 years ago....

"Do I submit myself to be a slave of the North or do I fight for my sovereignty?"

10 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by amachuk(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2017
stephenmorris:
not one of us ,not one urhobo man or whatever they are called ,not one bloody Niger deltan deserves to criticise nnamdi kanu's biafran struggle.At least he spoke for his people ,he went to jail for his beliefs and people,he is still fighting for his people.But where are the Niger deltan "criminal"activists,how many of them went to jail for their people,how many of them are as bold as nnamdi kanu.I may not support his beliefs but I will respect him till eternity.
What have we benefited from Nigeria as a united country,absolutely nothing,instead our lands get polluted day after day ,80% of oil blocks are owned by northerners not even us,we have been busy fighting ourselves foolishly,very few of us own oil blocks ,we had the presidential power we bleeped up big time.
If there is any set of people that should be fighting for self governance it is not even the igbos,but the Niger deltans for too long our people have suffered ,we have been defrauded by several leaders even by our own elites in the Niger delta.we need to start voting for a different kind of people who will lead us not the same vagabonds over and over ,sometimes I wonder don't our stupidity ever stop.
being in Nigeria is of no benefit to us ,why should you be in a country that doesn't allow you control your destiny .it is time for our people to wake up and be accountable for everything wrong that has gone wrong in our land.
With your mindset, Niger delta would have to suffer for many many years to come, you have not even accepted your own brothers, your identity(Biafra). You want people to start begging you or try to convince you to stop denying your identity, well thank God you do not represent the Opinion of the vast majority of Niger deltans who are Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by TheKingIsHere: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2017
dudebuck:
Was Ojukwu the military administrator of the eastern region then? Afonja.

Stop asking dumb question. You guys are talking as if ojukwu wanted to do us a favour meanwhile Isaac boro was the first to clamour for independence from Nigeria.. So why didn't ojukwu help him then since you said ojukwu was trying to help us? Aboki.. . Shior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by adadike281(f): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2017
ShootToKill:

correct guy!
Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2017
ShootToKill:

I actually watched the Ogoni man in that interesting political discussion. He was visible angry at everything, not just Nnamdi Kanu. Note that at the beginning of the show he said that "We are all Biafrans" which he used to highlight the fact that every part of Nigeria is feeling some sort of neglect. I can understand why he would be angry anyway because if you look at the interview with Nnamdi Kanu that he was reacting to, Nnamdi Kanu came across as arrogant and was just marking territories according to the man. Nnamdi Kanu was asked which part of Nigeria covers Biafran territory and he mentioned all the SE and SS states except Edo state. So, this guy was feeling like, we were not consulted. You don't go around marking territories without insulting the sensibilities of the indegenes in those terrains.

I've noticed that Niger Deltans don't necessarily have a problem with Biafra per se. Their problem is the fact that they're not been carried along properly. For instance, if Nnamdi Kanu can court some freedom fighters in those areas to join his movement. For instance, if people like Asari Dokubo and co join the movement actively and not by proxy, only then will these groups in those areas with be able to resonate with the Biafran struggle through their own leaders. Nnamdi Kanu having foot soldiers who have no followership in those areas is a recipe for disaster.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by DieBuhari: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
9jabull:

Yes the man from ogoni said so but doesn't reflect majority mind of ogoni people inasmuch i believe that Igbo's can survive well without them (oil & access to sea we have) but I also know that some of them are in IPOB or have a different believe different from that mans own. So that where referendum comes in for every tribe in Biafra land including ogoni even minor tribes in the north or any where have the right too for referendum if they want to stay on their own.
Total nonsense. Everytime an individual or a group from the Niger delta come up to protest their inclusion in Biafra, you guys will say they are not speaking for their people, tell us the ones that are speaking for their people in favour of Biafra, you won't! Better accept the truth, vast majority of Niger deltans don't support being in Biafra, infact they dread it more than Nigeria. I live in PH and I've interacted with several people from minority tribes in the Niger delta, even Ikwerre hate Biafra with passion let alone Urhobo.

If you are not confident about Biafra with the 5 South Eastern states, it is hypocrisy asking for it.

1 Like

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by HopeAtHand: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2017
Afam4eva:

I actually watched the Ogoni man in that interesting political discussion. He was visible angry at everything, not just Nnamdi Kanu. Note that at the beginning of the show he said that "We are all Biafrans" which he used to highlight the fact that every part of Nigeria is feeling some sort of neglect. I can understand why he would be angry anyway because if you look at the interview with Nnamdi Kanu that he was reacting to, Nnamdi Kanu came across as arrogant and was just marking territories according to the man. Nnamdi Kanu was asked which part of Nigeria covers Biafran territory and he mentioned all the SE and SS states except Edo state. So, this guy was feeling like, we were not consulted. You don't go around marking territories without insulting the sensibilities of the indegenes in those terrains.

I've noticed that Niger Deltans don't necessarily have a problem with Biafra per se. Their problem is the fact that they're not been carried along properly. For instance, if Nnamdi Kanu can court some freedom fighters in those areas to join his movement. For instance, if people like Asari Dokubo and co join the movement actively and not by proxy, only then will these groups in those areas with be able to resonate with the Biafran struggle through their own leaders. Nnamdi Kanu having foot soldiers who have no followership in those areas is a recipe for disaster.

Afam I need to buy you beer. Infact I need you to become an IPOB member so you can share your native intelligence. With you there, they can reason straight. Pazienza used to think straight, before they zombied him.
Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by attackgat: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Afam I need to buy you beer. Infact I need you to become an IPOB member so you can share your native intelligence. With you there, they can reason straight. Pazienza used to think straight, before they zombied him.

What are you buying him beer for? You are not ashamed that someone else has to remind you of your right to self determination?

6 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by HopeAtHand: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2017
attackgat:

What are you buying him beer for? You are not ashamed that someone else has to remind you of your right to self determination?

I want to buy him beer because he is an Igbo that is not blinded by the thoughtless approach of IPOB. IPOB without minding the sensibilities of other ethnicities, without consulting their opinion, wholesomely added them to a map they know nothing of and are insisting they must be a part of the arrangement.

Igbos are really taking southern minorities for granted. but lemme remind Igbos that at the end, they remain the worst losers.

1 Like

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by dudebuck: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Stop asking dumb question. You guys are talking as if ojukwu wanted to do us a favour meanwhile Isaac boro was the first to clamour for independence from Nigeria.. So why didn't ojukwu help him then since you said ojukwu was trying to help us? Aboki.. . Shior
a simple question and you are ranting up and down. Was Ojukwu the military administrator of the eastern region then?
Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by hydraa(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2017
HopeAtHand:

I want to buy him beer because he is an Igbo that is not blinded by the thoughtless approach of IPOB. IPOB without minding the sensibilities of other ethnicities, without consulting their opinion, wholesomely added them to a map they know nothing of and are insisting they must be a part of the arrangement.

Igbos are really taking southern minorities for granted. but lemme remind Igbos that at the end, they remain the worst losers.
this is not the time for this whether they consult you or not join them and emancipate yourself first , IPOB and Kanu have said it several times that all ethnicities in the so biafra will be independent you control your oil or whatever it is you have , if you also want to be on your own no problem ,if the ethnicities decide to change the name from biafra so be it , if you follow all his interview you would have known all this . there are only two options for all ethnic group right now , either you join IPOB and have referendum conducted in your nation or you remain nigerian and have to beg abuja monthly for your upkeep , the choice is yours .. the middle belt youths that came to consult IPOB do you think they are fools .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2017
Afam4eva:

Please, can we just for once stop telling lies because it's becoming nauseating. Ojukwu was not a saint and i don't think he was necessarily fighting to free the Niger Delta from the northern caliphate like you put it. Though you can say he was fighting the North against oppression of the territory he governed which included the minorities in the east. Now, we wouldn't know what was going through Ojukwu's mind as it pertains to the minorities and their resources. So, it's imperative that we stop spreading falsehood to paint white what is not white.

Nothing was going on in Ojukwus mind.
It was a fight against pogrom and not resources.
Eastern region was run by coal, palm produce, rubber and not crude oil. The latter wasn't a big deal.

Oil boom came latter in the 70s, after the war. Not before 66

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by attackgat: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Oh come of it. You are not fooling anyone with the above.

You did not complain when Lord Lugard drew a map called Nigeria and put you people in it

You did not complain when Gowon drew a map called Rivers state and put you people in it

You did not complain when Abacha drew a map called 'South South' and put you people in it.

But as soon as Kanu and IPOB drew their own map, thats when you suddenly realised that you have 'sensibilities' and you were not consulted?

Lol

You think this is just about if Igbos get Biafra or not? They will one day.

This has become more about if the minorities of Southern become slaves of the North.

Lets face it, the moinorities have very slim choices, breakout with Igbos or stay in Nigeria and keep begging the North for resource control/restructuring. There is no third choice. So nobody is consulting you about nothing, you guys should have decided by now what you want.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by TheKingIsHere: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2017
dudebuck:
a simple question and you are ranting up and down. Was Ojukwu the military administrator of the eastern region then?

If ojukwu wasn't, why are you guys ranting up and down that he was trying to help us? Shior!!

1 Like

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by HopeAtHand: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2017
attackgat:

Oh come of it. You are not fooling anyone with the above.

You did not complain when Lord Lugard drew a map called Nigeria and put you people in it

You did not complain when Gowon drew a map called Rivers state and put you people in it

You did not complain when Abacha drew a map called 'South South' and put you people in it.

But as soon as Kanu and IPOB drew their own map, thats when you suddenly realised that you have 'sensibilities' and you were not consulted?

Lol

You think this is just about if Igbos get Biafra or not? They will one day.

This has become more about if the minorities of Southern become slaves of the North.

Lets face it, the moinorities have very slim choices, breakout with Igbos or stay in Nigeria and keep begging the North for resource control/restructuring. There is no third choice. So nobody is consulting you about nothing, you guys should have decided by now what you want.

Saying Lugard did not consult you is baseless at this point becos colonial masters do not consult anyone, do not seek opinion of anyone, if you do not want their control, you have the option to stage war against them. Dictatorship has almost identical attributes as colonialism.

But this is 2017, in a democracy. Even if for the best of intentions, I deserve that courtesy. that you feel I shouldn't be consulted in matters that directly affects me shows the kind of regard you have for me. You are obviously a kid who doesn't know the implications of such actions.

No one is satisfied the way Nigeria is headed and will love something way better but taking a wholesome decision ad this without regards to my sensibilities is an affront.

2 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by chymes0359(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2017
Am i the only that watche the channel CORE program yesterday the man from Niger delta cried that the problem we have today is the curse of KEN SARO WIWA..
And i think i agreed with him, there is nothing for the Niger-Deltans..
Evem Asari Dokubo is beatin' empty chest...

1 Like

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by dudebuck: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

If ojukwu wasn't, why are you guys ranting up and down that he was trying to help us? Shior!!
Because when the people of the east were being killed in the north,they did not differentiate who is Efik and Igbo, Anang etc, all were slaughtered. Then the Eastern (WHICH YOUR FATHERS WERE PART OF) assembly mandated Ojukwu to declare Biafra. THE ONLY HISTORY YOU KNOW IS IT NOT. NIGERIA HAD HER INDEPENDENCE IN 1960?

9 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by plaetton: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
attackgat:

I also saw an interview on TVC where a young man who claimed to be the leader of the Ijaw youth congress said that Ijaws are not Biafrans and there will be no referendum in Ijawland. The same day he said this, Asari Dokubo came out in an interview to reaffairm that him and the Ijaw nation are Biafrans. Am I to believe Asari Dokubo who has actually fought in the creeks or am I to believe a small boy who has never fought for anything?

It is incredible how stupid some of these people in the so called Niger Delta are. Some of them are the biggest losers in Nigeria,

yet, they say will continue to remain in Nigeria and continue losing.

Some of them like Tonyebarcanister or whatever his name is have the vision of "one Nigeria'" where everybody will be begging the North for resource control/restructuring and hopefully, maybe the North will agree to this one thousand years from now. Lol

My grandfather used to say 'you can only save someone who wants to be saved'

Maybe it is just the destiny of some of the tribes in the Niger Delta to be providing the Oil money needed to be running the 44 Local Govts of Kano. Who are we to judge?

One thing I know is that eventually, everybody will finally come to the realisation that the core North will never allow any restructuring of Nigeria. When that time comes, every ethnic group in the Niger Delta will face the same question Ojukwu faced 50 years ago....

"Do I submit myself to be a slave of the North or do I fight for my sovereignty?"
Beautiful piece.

I still don't understand why the resource-rich , oppressed and robbed people of the Niger Delta continue to pretend not to understand and identify with what Kanu is fighting against and fighting for
Eventually, Kanu's and Ipob's fight is a fight for every oppressed and robbed minority in Nigeria.

They should Stop looking for silly, cowardly reasons not to identify with and join the agitation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by attackgat: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
nengibo:
The real question should be why are Igbos afraid of Niger Delta Republic, if truly they really want to help the Niger Delta, they should support a Niger delta free from the 3 major tribes, igbo, hausa and yoruba are all d same

Do you see anybody in the so called Niger Delta agitating for Niger Delta Republic?

6 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by tifany89(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
plaetton:

Yeah, the Igbos remain the most self-centered people in Nigeria.

Just look at how many military coups that they have done in Nigeria to seize and monopolize political power.
Just look at their born-to-rule syndrome.
Just look at how many times they have annulled peaceful Democratic elections.
Just look at how many inter tribal killings and genocides they have committed in Nigeria.
Just look at them, they don't even venture out of their regions to work or invest.
Look how many times they prefer to Kling to power and die in political office rather than resign for ill health.
Look at them,. they neither educate nor train their teaming young populations for survival in a competitive world.
When they are rich, they neither take care of their siblings nor relatives.
They have no community spirit. They neither build schools, health care centers nor vocational centers for their communities.
They just depend on government and government largesse.

Yes, Igbos are the most self-centered people in Nigeria.
Very brilliant response nwanne. I think we should start replying these people in this way.

8 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by nengibo: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
attackgat:

Do you see anybody in the so called Niger Delta agitating for Niger Delta Republic?
The agitation for Niger delta republic had been on even before the biafrian movements, everyone must not go about it the same way
Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by PointB: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
EzeUche:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB gives us a great opportunity to correct the mistakes of the past.

Along with Ann-Kio Briggs and Asari Dokubo we can have a brighter future if we support the referendum.

If the opportunity as presented by IPOB is missed, it will take another 50 years for any group in this enclave (Nigeria) to get this close. By then, there will be little or nothing to fight for, perhaps only survival!

7 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by PointB: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
nengibo:

The agitation for Niger delta republic had been on even before the biafrian movements, everyone must not go about it the same way

EVen if so, you can't do it by yourself.

Best strategy is to band with the popular movement to get out. Then you can leave afterward. This is a no-brainer!

4 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by attackgat: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
nengibo:

"I get am before no be property"

There is nobody currently agitating for any Niger Delta Republic. That idea died with Isaac Boro.

4 Likes

Re: What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria by nengibo: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
attackgat:

"I get am before no be property"

There is nobody currently agitating for any Niger Delta Republic. That idea died with Isaac Boro.
The same way biafra died with ojukwu what you have now is a joke,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid / PSC Unveils 11-Man Board Members To Recruit Police Officers / Kogi Guber: Yahaya Bello Seeking Third Term Using APC Candidate – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.