Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. (861 Views)

7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hypergamy renders women barrenOvereducation isa form of self-sterilization:A dearth of marriagable men has left an “oversupply” of educated women taking desperate steps to preserve their fertility, experts say.

The first global study into egg freezing found that shortages of eligible men were the prime reason why women had attempted to take matters into their own hands.Experts said “terrifying” demographic shifts had created a “deficit” of educated men and a growing problem of “leftover” professional women, with female graduates vastly outnumbering males in in many countries.The study led by Yale University, involved interviews with 150 women undergoing egg freezing at eight clinics.

Researchers found that in more than 90 per cent of cases, the women were attempting to buy extra time because they could not find a partner to settle down with, amid a “dearth of educated men”.

Sure, they should simply settle for less-educated men. But they won't. Because hypergamy.

1 Like

Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Just as no woman will "marry down," no self-respecting man will spend the rest of his life as a "kitchen help."Also, fortunately for "the children," who will be spared a life begun in bastady, more and more men are being disincentivized from being anonymous sperm donors. men don't want to be donors anymore so Enjoy your cats, "ladies." You had better hope that there are enough of them around tl bury you at the end of your dotage when you die without any family in attendance. As for those eggs, you might as well just throw them away."Posterity" doesn't apply to you.

1 Like

Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
And what if more men changed their behavior in response to "what women want"? What if they stayed in school until age 30 to complete a master's or Ph.D.? Do you really thinkthey'd want a 30 year old woman at that point when they could easily swoop the 21 year olds they see from day to day?
Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
If I spent 7 years getting my PHD in awesomeness and I'm earning that six figures, I'm getting me a pretty cheerleader trophy wife like God-Emperor Trump.
Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
I see a bright young woman as 50% of the necessary ingredients to producing bright children. Women who think that that's not "enough" are fools to whom con artists havesold self-destruction.
Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Anything you can do, I can do better...but I want to marry up.
Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
The problem is the assumption by women with a PhD in Sociology that they're somehow marrying down when theymarry a plumber or a guy with a BS in something useful that makes twice as much money.I think a lot of this boils down to the sunk cost fallacy. She spent a dozen years and hundreds of thousands getting her mostly unmarketable advanced degree. Now she realizes children are more important to her than career, butshe already has too much invested.

1 Like

Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Women confuse a college degree with self-improvement.They do the same thing with sexual experience.Once she embraces the wrong premise, every action moves her further from happiness.Modern life is saturated with such falsehood. Only those who reject the fads & fashions, and determine for themselves by brute logic how they should live, have muchhope of avoiding the tar pits.Both men and women have this problem, but women are naturally predisposed to be worse.

1 Like

Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
I couldn't imagine wanting to continue seeing a woman who tells you she's frozen her eggs. That already means you're "on the clock" to be her donor daddy. It also raises a bunch of questions about her and her past. Plus, it's creepy. Might be "progress," but it's still just weird.How did we go from teens screwing in the backseat to this in 50 years?
Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
The doom of feminism is inevitable. The only question is whether it will be replaced by a Christian patriarchy or a Muslim one.

1 Like

Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
The reliability of power to the freezers is the only thing keeping this whole scam going.
Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
So apparently society needs to change to solve this problem, which was not created by "selfish career women putting their fertility on hold" (whaddya call freezing eggs?), but by men "intimidated" by educated women (which is actually disgust at their relentless self-absorption).It's almost a joke how deluded the educated idiots quoted are, and how completely opposite reality their "educated" views are. Of course, their views are mostly that way because, really, it's men's fault:Dr Gillian Lockwood, executive director, IVI said: "It exacerbates the problem of men not wanting to 'settle down' and start a family until it's almost too late for the woman to conceive naturally."
Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by Bnimz(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2017
Word!
Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2017
and it's coming to an end
Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by feelgoodInc: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2017
stop buying time, get a husband
Re: Too Many Men Renders Women Barren. by Abidex001: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2017
feelgoodInc:
Hypergamy renders women barrenOvereducation isa form of self-sterilization:A dearth of marriagable men has left an “oversupply” of educated women taking desperate steps to preserve their fertility, experts pllsay.

The first global study into egg freezing found that shortages of eligible men were the prime reason why women had attempted to take matters into their own hands.Experts said “terrifying” demographic shifts had created a “deficit” of educated men and a growing problem of “leftover” professional women, with female graduates vastly outnumbering males in in many countries.The study led by Yale University, involved interviews with 150 women undergoing egg freezing at eight clinics.

Researchers found that in more than 90 per cent of cases, the women were attempting to buy extra time because they could not find a partner to settle down with, amid a “dearth of educated men”.

Sure, they should simply settle for less-educated men. But they won't. Because hypergamy.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother / If Your Boyfriend Does Not Put Effort Into These 12things, Lady Quit/run / Why Is She SCREAMING?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.