Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,567 members, 7,944,717 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

My First Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Love (3850 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Love by Ghosttt(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
yes honestly this is the only fun section here on nairaland
I will have loved to be in politics section but too much hate and false activism( fake nationalist and Biafra people)

I really hate anything about romantic stories
I read only about politics and economics in real life
And I only watch sport and political news

You are the opposite of me.
I hate politics and economics talk.
Prefer music and romance.
I dnt even watch football
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ghosttt:

You are the opposite of me.
I hate politics and economics talk.
Prefer music and romance.
I dnt even watch football
. Men grin
How do you manage to live without sport and politics as a guy cheesy
Re: My First Love by Ghosttt(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
. Men grin
How do you manage to live without sport and politics as a guy cheesy

Same question I ask guys that picks sports news over entertainment (music).

I play video game (soccer) especially.
I also play football bt I just can't imagine myself viewing sport news or arguing abt politics.
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ghosttt:

Same question I ask guys that picks sports news over entertainment (music).

I play video game (soccer) especially.
I also play football bt I just can't imagine myself viewing sport news or arguing abt politics.
I also listen to music and play football and play games but I can't imagine my life without politics and watching sports
I mean all kinds of sport
Football ( premier leaugue, champions league )
Cricket ( test crickey, t20)
Lawn tennis (French Australia open)
Motor sports (f1 and NASCAR)
Amongst others

1 Like

Re: My First Love by malana(f): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
[07/07 3:39 pm] ma'lanah: he is actually a nice and caring guy, he sends gifts everyday,, calls every hour and send messages every sec.....@ first she was enjoying it.... but she was beginning to get bored of it.... she was going to tell him.... dat dia relationship should nt depend on dat....
her phone rang.. she wasn't surprised wen she saw dat it was Mark calling...
"hello darling "Mark sed
" yeah,, Mark " she was blushing again...
"lunch?"he asked with a plea in his voice,,,
" Mark,,, I'm working "she answered..
" so, u dnt wanna have lunch with me?“... Mark said..
"fine,,,,, come pick me by 2"she sed....maybe its d ryt tym to tell him d relationship bore her....
"OK I will see u by2" he answered...
she was getting ready wen she thought of Dave,, she kept wondering y she always melt inside whenever she was with him..... she kept wishing she Could be near him...
"damn it, Ash,, u have a boyfriend and u are thinking of a guy dat doesn't even notice u"she muttered to herself...
Mark entered her office without knocking,, she didn't complain,, she stood up and followed him,,,
They had finished eating bfor she decided to talk...
"i dnt think... we are making a good relationship like dz " she said nd sighed
mark raised his brows..." dnt get u"he said...
"d gifts, messages, calls, breakfasts, lunchs and dinner,,, I really appreciate dem,,, buh i think u should stop it,, if u can't,,, decrease it " she sighed again...
his face changed,,, "am I Complaining,,, I haff got enough cash" he said looking straight into her eyes...
"there u go again,,, whenever I talk to u,,, u try to relate it to money",,I am complaining"she said"nd can u pls stop looking @ me like I am a bag of trash"she added taking her eyes frm his direction...
"how do I ever get to satisfy u,,, y u talking like a poor lady?"...
she kept quite...
"u complain of every damn tin,,...
she wanted to say something but he didn't allow her,,,, "jez keep quiet and let me talk" he said using his hand to signify to her to stop talking...
she picked her bag and stood up.. "OK,,, talk to urself''
[07/07 3:39 pm] ma'lanah: dz is nt d first time,, dey quarrel,,, she was nt even in d mood to do anything... immediately she got to the restaurant,, she entered her car and drove home...
she met Dave and Jennifer at home.... apparently,, he was teaching her mathematics...
"welcome, mom "Jennifer said...
" awayu baby " she bent down to kiss her daughter,,, she melted again.... his cologne @ work... she wondered why she does nt feel d same wen she was with Mark...
She went upstairs to change her wears,,, Jennifer came to meet her..." mom, granny Mary asked me to come,,, dat she made peach pies for me,,can Dave drive me dia,,, please“it was more like a statement Dan a question...
"fine"Ashly answered...
"love u mom,,, "Jennifer said,, before running downstairs...
she heard dem lock d door, she heard dem laffing together,,, she was beginning to get jealous,,, she went to her window,, she saw Dave helping Jennifer do her seat belt.....
" when did he become dz caring,, or he jez like kids? "she asked herself...
she decided to take a bath to cool her head....

D granny place was nt far jez about 8 block away from Ashley's .... he wondered why Jennifer didn't ask dem to walk....
Jennifer opened d gate and ran inside" David come on in " she said as she ran inside..... he followed her and closed d gate....
" granny " Jennifer screamed with excitement... d woman came out.... she does nt look old.... but she walks gently... Jennifer hugged her,,,
" aw is Ashley?? Mary asked,,, before noticing Dave,,,, "and who is dz handsome young man"..."mom is fine",, and dz is my godfather,, his name is David" Jennifer answered...
"oh David,,, how are you " Mary asked smiling...
" i am fine ma'am "Dave answered,,," oh,, pardon me,,, u can sit down " Mary sed,, Dave smiled and sat down,,,
Jennifer had gone upstairs. ... to play games,, she loved coming to her granny house,,, coz she had loads of games dia,,,, her granny bought her new ones evry months.
" Ashley has told me a lot about u"Dave said...
"oh,,,"Mary sensed he wanted to gist... so she told him,, everything,,, about herself,,,.
"Ashley is a very good lady,,, "Mary sed.. exile she was bringing d pie...
" nd hardworking "she added...
" yh"Dave said.... he wanted to know more about Ashley,, he wanted to know wat he didn't know so he decided to tell her about him...
"did she tell u about Dave Manchester? "..
" yh,.... d guy was d reason y she cried everyday.... then at florida... "
" and dat happens to b me,, "he added nt sure wat he was feeling like...
" hmmmmph"mary was speechless...
"ma'am,,, I know,,, I made a mistake buh i was a young guy with a young brain " i jez want to u to tell me about her,,, aw she survived and.... about Jennifer's father,,, I understand she does nt want to talk bou it.... buh i dnt no something in me,,, really wants to know about d man."Dave said...
Mary understood Dave didn't know he was Jennifer's father,,, but she didn't want to lie to him, either

1 Like

Re: My First Love by malana(f): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
MzErica:
Worthless ape that's what you are!

lol... who
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ghosttt:
Good piece you've gat there hommie.
More sub fall on you

tnxx hon

1 Like

Re: My First Love by malana(f): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
Men I hate reading romantic stories angry

It's actually fun oh
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
malana:

It's actually fun oh
I know it maybe to some people
But I think it is superficial, I have never experience any of those romoe and Juliet stuff before
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
malana:
[color=#770077][/color]
. I still dnt understand aw dz site works
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
I know it maybe to some people
But I think it is superficial, I have never experience any of those romoe and Juliet stuff before

lol... u dnt haff to experience it...
iont do love shii... buh i like to read and write bou it
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
malana:

lol... u dnt haff to experience it...
iont do love shii... buh i like to read and write bou it
good for you
you are good at it
I can tell from the favorable responses you are getting
wink

1 Like

Re: My First Love by Ghosttt(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
I also listen to music and play football and play games but I can't imagine my life without politics and watching sports
I mean all kinds of sport
Football ( premier leaugue, champions league )
Cricket ( test crickey, t20)
Lawn tennis (French Australia open)
Motor sports (f1 and NASCAR)
Amongst others

Hahaha cricket kwa! embarassed lipsrsealed

Re: My First Love by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ghosttt:

Hahaha cricket kwa! embarassed lipsrsealed
I like cricket
Caught the fever back in my uni days
Re: My First Love by MzErica(f): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
malana:

lol... who

You of course!
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
malana:

lol... who
You better don't mind that one. Continue with your story
Re: My First Love by Ghosttt(m): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

You better don't mind that one. Continue with your story

Finally did as I promised
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ghosttt:

Finally did as I promised

Wow, you look handsome. I am the first person to like it. You look like a guy called Kayzit
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
good for you
you are good at it
I can tell from the favorable responses you are getting
wink

lol.... tnxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Love by malana(f): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
lol.... tnxx [quote author=MzErica post=58227470]

You of course! [/quote

shii.... goan play with sand]
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
You better don't mind that one. Continue with your story [/quote]

sure... tnxx
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
"y didn't tell him d truth,,?" Mary asked Jennifer after dey had taken Dinner,,, sitting d fireside,, "Mary, I'm scared,,, Dave is rich and his family are very influential,they will take Jennifer away from me, within a twinkle of an eye" Ashley answered moved to tears...
"You are also rich,, aren't u, besides he might nt take ha away frm u,,, u jez haff to explain it to him"... Mary told her calmly..
"Mary,,, I'm scared"..... Ashley sed,, tears naw flowing in her eyes....
Mary could only pat her back,, buh she sure telling d truth is d best....

"are u sure,, u want to stay permanently in Paris? "Joseph asked his son with a stern face....
"Dad,,,I haff neva been so sure,,, besides I dnt no y I am even telling u or taking permission frm u,, " Dave said almost standing up...
"alright den,,,, u will be d one managing d branch over dia,, "Joseph sed bfor stepping out...
Dave was kinda speechless,, he wasn't sure if his father was favouring or punishing him.... he was about to go,,, when his mother walked in... she held his hand and gestured him to sit...
" mom, I saw her " Dave told his mother...
Kathryn looking confused but curious asked" u saw who? “
"Ashley Cole,, mom,,, I dnt no wat got over me.. ever since I saw her... I couldn't stay away frm her,, especially frm Jennifer "Dave told her....
" and who is Jennifer "Kate asked calmly...
" her daughter,,,, but she is nt married,, I dnt really understand d saga between Ashley and Jennifer's father,, buh I'm Jennifer's godfather "Dave said feeling high....
"u love her...i can see it in ur eyes".... but I'm very sure she is angry with u,,," Kate said knowing fully well d type of geh Ashley is..
"yes,, , and dats wat is killing me,,,"Dave said...
"dnt worry dear,, , everything will definitely turn out well,, u gat to catch ur flight,,i will drive u"kate said...

wen dey got to d airport ,,, and we're about to depart Kathryn asked " how old is Ashley's daughter? “"
he wondered y she asked" i think she will soon b 12"he answered..
"David,,,are you sure u think " Kate asked...
" mom,, I dnt get u"Dave said.... but his mom jez kissed him bye and drove off....

he kept thinking about wat his mother said...since he arrived,, he was nt sure he had been thinking straight..... he decided to pay Jennifer a surprise visit since she didn't know he was back... he packed all d stuff

1 Like

Re: My First Love by malana(f): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
MzErica:

You of course!

shii goan play with sand
Re: My First Love by Ghosttt(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

Wow, you look handsome. I am the first person to like it. You look like a guy called Kayzit

Thanks, dnt knw any Kayzit
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
he packed a dz stuffs he promised Jennifer,, he'd get for her,,,,,
he knocked twice but dia was no response,,, he opened d door,, she was crying.....
"Are u okay? '
he asked tho he was scared he would b shooshed... "he hit me,,, i cnt jez believe it,, but he hit me" she said as more tears flowed in her eyes...
"ur boyfriend? “he asked almost laughing.... Ashley didn't notice his mockery,,, buh she nod her head nd cleaned her tears,,, she decided she was done with d relationship,,, dz is nt wat she planned for her life "...
" Dddaaaaavvvviiidd"jennifer shouted from d stairs... as she rushed to hug her godfather,,, "u spent more Dan a month" she said as she hit me on his head...
"I'm sorry ma'am "he has nt finished talking before Jennifer rushed to collect d bag frm him and running back upstairs mouthing a thank you...
" how's Kate,, and Joseph? "Ashley asked,,, her face was already dried...
" fine" he said,,, remembering d conversation he had last with his mother...
before he knew it dey chatting and laffing,, as if dey were freinds,, buh he was sure dey were,,, he left late in d night after Ashley begged him to take dinner...

It's been a week,, and dia freindship really helped d duo.... she decided wat Mary said was right... Dave had d right to know d truth,,, but how.... she was still scared and confused,,,
she heard a knock... she asked d person to come in... she looked up... "what are u doing hia,?" she stood up as if she was ready to fight...
"Ashley... I'm truly sorry,, I dnt no wat got over me " mark said in tears,,,, she was confused,, she saw dat pity in his eyes,,, he has been sending apology messages and she had nt replied any...."fine".. she said outta pity...
Funnily,, Mark changed,, he was naw a normal boyfriend,, no excess messages or gifts,,, Dave had laughed his ass out when she told him,, dey were back to normal,,,,
she felt everything was going fine,, except for d fact dat Dave doesn't know d truth,, besides if nt for his nature every other guy would have start being suspicious,,

Dave was jez coming back from Mary's.... he had dz soft spot for d old woman,,, he bought her groceries every week,,, and stays with ha..... but he feels d lady was hiding something,,, and he still does nt understand why he cares so much about wat she was nt saying ...
When he got home,, he called Ashley jez to ask if everything was OK especially with Jennifer,,,, nd she told him dey were coming over to say hi....
he was arranging everything quickly....
they arrived just in time when he felt evrytin was set
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
"u have a really nice apartment" Ashley said truthfully.... d house is more like a mansion... buh it's obvious Dave only use d living room, kitchen and every place in d first floor,, coz wen Jennifer dragged her upstairs to see d room. she sleeps,,, she peeped into other parts and saw dey looked unused,, if dat was d right word to use...
dey didn't really stay long... but Ashley and Dave had a hearty and lengthy talk....
Dave was still confused with wat his mother said,,, and maybe because of dat,, he felt Jennifer talked and walked exactly like Kathryn...
he picked up his phone to call his mother....
"David,,, how are you?“Kathryn asked calmly...
"mom,I dnt really no,,, been confused Eva since,,,,we talked at d airport,,, can u please tell me wat u were trying to say?"Dave said with a very serious voice...
his mother laughed.... "Dave,, I dnt really know,,, I'm also kinda confused.." jez forget I Eva said anything "Kathryn said
"mom??" he was nt sure if he shuld persuade her to say it..
"OK, Dave calm down,,,, u and Ashley separated almost 13 years ago? “"Kate said...
"yes? ",, Dave answered in a questioning tone....
" wat I was trying to tell u is dat,,, it takes almost a year for a woman to deliver a baby,,, and u sed Ashley's child is almost 12.."kate said
Dave was nt sure he understood wat she was saying...
"so,,,, it means,, while Ashley was In texas,, she was either cheating on u,, or carrying ur baby " she said
he laughed at first,, trying to calculate it,,
"Are u still dia"??" Kate asked...
"mom,,, I will talk to u later "Dave sed as he ended d call...
he knew Ashley couldn't have cheated on him,,, but he didn't want to believe Jennifer was his child either.... he couldn't sleep.. he jez kept calculating and imagining,,, if it could be possible...

Ashley didn't really see much of Dave anymore,, buh dey were still good freinds,, she noticed he does nt laugh anymore,,, she felt twas probably d stress at work.....
she saw his car driving into d compound,, he wanted to come and pick Jennifer,,,she had a week holiday,,, so she said she will spend it with Dave...
Ashley went downstairs,,, she wanted to tell him d truth but felt it was nt d ryt time,,, she knew she was pushing it too hard,,, she promised she would tell him,, when they returned... Ashley kissed her daughter bye and waved to Dave,,, who waved back ....

Maybe,, DNA,,, was d best idea as his mother had advised...
while Jennifer was asleep... he took a scissors... and muttered " I'm sorry" before cutting little of her hair.... he took it to d hospital d next day....
he wasn't really sure d result he hoped for...
the week was fun for d two of dem,, except for d fact dat Dave kept thinking .. of d result of d DNA.... Jennifer was already packing her clothes waiting for Dave to come back from wherever he went to...

he was nt sure if he was excited or annoyed as he read d result of d DNA.... he rushed home.... to take Jennifer to her house ..
they drove in silence...
Dave spoke first " Jennifer,, I want u to know dat no matter,,, wat happens,, I love u very much"...
Jennifer was confused,,, he had changed since wen he came back to where he went,, and naw he was saying dz,,, she only hoped,, he wasn't leaving her,,,,, when they got home ... she hugged her mum and went upstairs....
Ashley wanted to say something .. "Why didn't u tell me?" he said tears rolling down his eyes,,,, dz was d first time she saw him crying...
"tell u wat? " she asked confusingly
"why didn't I tell me u had my child, why did u run away with my baby? “Dave asked naw very annoyed...
Ashley was dumbfounded... how did he know.... he handed ha d DNA" result....she felt like a fool... she knew she'd lost it...
"for crying out loud, Ash,, I would have loved her and accepted d baby even if d wedding won't push thru " he said,, his eyes were red ...
" Dave,, I was scared,,he will take my baby frm me... I'm very sorry "she saud,, she was already crying....
" when we crossed again, why did u still hide it from me, why didn't u tell me Jennifer is my child? "he asked,,, he had stopped crying ... he saw Jennifer,, he knew she heard everything,,," so, U are my dad,,,, why did u abandon us " Jennifer was crying too... Dave moved closer to her" i didn't abandon u honey "but Jennifer didn't understand she only left him,, and ran upstairs shouting" i hate I and dnt come back hia "
" I'm sorry, Dave"Ashley sed as she let out d tears flow...
"damn u Ash, damn u"he sed and slammed d door....

he drove to Mary's house.....
"u knew, ryt,, u knew I am her father,, why didn't u tell me,? he asked her,,,
"David,,,, I want u to understand dat I am In no position to do dat " she sed..
" u shld haff jez told me,,, I would haff understood " Dave said crying again...
Mary consoled him.... before he left and begged him to forgive Ashley....
he went back to Ashley to collect all Jennifer's documents to correct d name.....She was still full of tears.... he saw Jennifer,, she was already calm....
"Jennifer,,, I didn't abandon u,,, it was ur mum dat left coz I cheated on her,, but she neva told me she was pregnant,,,I no u wnt understand all wat I'm saying,, but I jez want u to know dat I didn't abandon u" he sed as he held her tight...
"so,, u guys were married? ". Jennifer asked still very confused....
" No,,, almost "Dave answered...
Jennifer went to meet Ashley who was still crying" mom, is it true? ".. Ashley could only nod her head....
After Dave had collected all d documents,,," Dave please dnt take her away frm me " she said as Dave stepped out... he didn't even look back...
" mom, dnt cry,, no one would take me away frm u"Jennifer assured Ashley as she dried her tears...

he wasn't sure wat she was up to when she said she was flying to Paris,,, Kathryn had assured him everything would be alright dat she jez wanted to see Ashley and her grandchild....
"Dave, let's go "Kathryn called out...
Dave drove his mother to Ashley's house,,, buh he didn't step out of d car....
she knocked,,, Jennifer opened d door,, she wondered wat kind of man Dave was,,, even a stranger could tell dat Jennifer was related to Dave,,, dia eyes were exactly d same...
"hello ma'am "Jennifer said.....as she opened d door
" is Ashley home? "'.. Kathryn asked...
" yes, she is"jennifer answered before calling out to her mother....
she knew Ashley had been crying.... "Ashley" she said as she went to hugg her,,, they both sat down....
"Kate,,, I'm sorry "Ashley said as she dried her tears,,," i understand, Ash, dnt mind Dave,,, he will get over it " she said as she dried Ashley tears,,, it's been almost a week since Dave had returned all her documents which no longer has Cole on it,, but rather Manchester,,,, but he didn't say much or called...
" Is he taking it to d court? "she asked,, one could see d fear in her eyes....
" of course not " Kate answered
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
malana:

lol.... tnxx
you are welcome wink
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2017
[11/07 10:01 am] ma'lanah: Kate assured Ashley.... Jennifer came back downstairs,, "uhn,,, come hia baby" Ashley called out to her daughter,,, "dis is ur granny" she told Jennifer who looked confused,,,, "yeah,, I understand,, dz is Dave's mum, so she is ur granny" Ashley added....
Kate hugged Jennifer tightly.... before letting her sit on ha laps....
"u live in texas, too?"Jennifer asked....
"yes " Kate answered...
" i head dia are lot of cool places there "Jennifer said...
Kate nodded..." Ashley, why don't u let Jennifer and I go to texas,, so u and David will know how to settle dz"kate said... Different thoughts ran thru ha mind,, she was scared she wnt see her baby again... Kate cut in her thoughts "dnt worry,,, no one is taking her away frm u" Kate assured her as if she could read Ashley's thoughts...
Ashley agreed,, "when are u leaving,,?" Ashley asked.... "I'm supposed to leave on Wednesday but since Jennifer is going with me,,,
[11/07 12:08 pm] ma'lanah: "i will haff to make arrangements,,, we should leave by Friday" Kathryn said....

he knew he was being paranoid.... but he felt he had d right to b annoyed,,, his mum is even on her side,, his sister is also on Ashley side.... fine, he had cheated with scarlet,,, he had even been in a secret relationship wf her,,, before she found out.... and he foolishly cont'd after she left texas,, at first it had been lust nd foolishness, then, blackmail, then lust again...
scarlet was Ashley's closest freind,,, dey work together at a restaurant,,, he actually met scarlet first,,, he didn't notice Ashley,,, he went on dates with scarlet a countless time, they had fun together,,, dey had sex a countless time,, but she still. made it very cleared to him dat dey nt dating ,,, @ first,,, he was OK with it, but he sees ha doing d same with other men,,, and when he reacted,,, she asked him to buzz off,,that was it....
Twas a week later,, he noticed Ashley ,,, twas love @ first sight,,,, but she was a hard nut to crack,, he was amazed when he found out scarlet was her closest freind ,,, but both of dem neva did as if dey have met bfor,,,, Ashley didn't know dey have been together bfor ,,, dey dated for five months bfor he proposed,,, dats his first relationship dat he was Eva faithful,,, den scarlet showed up,,,, she had videos and pictures of dem together,,, she was at first collecting money,,, he was surprised she could be so mean,,,, and he neva wanted to loose Ashley,,,, his mother would neva forgive him....
scarlet started demanding for sex,,,he wanted to tell Ashley but he was scared she wnt understand
[11/07 12:25 pm] ma'lanah: He begged scarlet and gave her a huge money and she promised she wnt disturb him again.... all d preparations were going perfectly until scarlet showed up few days before d wedding,,she was even supposed to be Ashley's maid of honour,,, she came and asked dem to have sex one last time,, he was confused and angry,,,,he agreed stupidly.....he didn't expect ha to Come dat day,,, she was supposed to be out of town for two days,,,, buh she came inside without awareness,, thoo she had d right,,, she didn't say anything,, she opened d door and didn't turn back...
he tried to reach ha,, x he called everyone she talked too,,, she is an orphan,,, buh she had freinds like family,,, he didn't even know she was pregnant,,,, he heard a knock which shook him off his thoughts... he opened d door....
she looked lean,, she had been crying.... he held her hands and dragged her inside.. . he closed d door... and put her on a chair...
"I'm sorry, Dave " she said as she put her hand on her fore head...
" it's OK,,, I'm also sorry " he replied and looked deep into her eyes,,, he was tempted again,,, but he was nt ready to overcome it,,,, he kissed her passionately...... her hormones rose again,,,, she knew she had issues with ha adrenaline,, but all d other hormones are working d same way with it..... she kissed him back,,, as he dragged her to stand up .....dey were still kissing,, none of dem want to stop it.... he was surprised she had nt stopped it... he dragged her very closely to himself,,, till he felt ha round breast touch his chest....
he quickly unbuttoned her shirt... she unbuttoned his too... it's been a very long time since she did this... he held her hands and dey went to d room he used,,, he removed her clothes till she was stark naked....
[11/07 12:35 pm] ma'lanah: he pushed her to d bed..... he removed his trousers quickly,, dey wee both naked.. he caressed and kisses her frm one nipple to another,, she was moaning.... "stop teasing" she said in her lightest voice...
he knew wat she wanred but he was nt rushing it.... he held her thigh closely....he thought of Mark,, and felt jealous again...
"u do dz often? "he asked....
" no,, u've been my only lover "she said and bit her lip,,,, nd cursing ha self for saying d truth...
he smiled and kissed her again...... his lips were hot.... but she knew he was teasing again... he kissed her neck gently....she kept on repeating his name" jez get inside me, plz " she said...
he was high,,, she is begging...
he thrust into ha... and rode her gently
Re: My First Love by malana(f): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2017
[12/07 8:55 pm] ma'lanah: she woke up in his arms,,,, she had nt regretted wat they did ...... she was actually scared of getting pregnant since dey had nt used any protection.......
He didn't see her on d bed.... had she gone??.. she must have regretted it,and he knew he didn't,, he kept wondering why he couldn't let her go,,,, he knew he knew d reason nd didn't jez want to admit it,,,, he had fallen deeply in luv with ha....
he stood up and heard sounds in d kitchen,,,, he checked,, and she was right dia preparing breakfast,,, "ain't u going to work? c she asked without taking her eyes off wat she was doing,," should I? "... he asked moving closer to her.... he grabbed her waist,," Dave,,breakfast is already "she said almost giggling,,,,, dat can wait,, he turned her around and kissed her,,,, she felt loved,,, he slowly dragged her to d room,, and dey had sex again,,,,,,

she knew she had been cheating on Mark,,, but she didn't regret wat she was doing with Dave,,,, she was in love with him,,,, and couldn't let him go off her head,,,,, "I'm sorry,Mark,," she muttered....
Mark entered her house without knocking,,,, and she let out her temper...
"u no u have to stop doing dat,u can't jez cont'd to budge in my privacy,"she said raising her two hands up... before looking into his eyes.... they were red,,,, and burning he was really furious...
"how could u? "mark asked... moving closer to her..... she was very scared... she knew he would hit her....
" u ve been cheating on me, ryt? "he asked still moving closer and squeezing his fist" i neva get to touch u,, but u give ur body out,,,,u are really a shameless LovePeddler"he said,, she was already lying down... and he was on her,,, she knew he would punch her on her face and she will pass out,,,, she heard d punch and felt dizzy,,, he continued punching,, but she didn't feel any pain,, she opened her eyes and saw dat it was nt her dat was being punched but Mark,,,, when did Dave entered, she thought... she stood up and ran to hold him....
"Dave, please, stop " she cried out...
he got his balance and stood up... dia was blood all over his face...he moved closer to Dave,," how dare u,,,? “he asked.... "and who are you" he said squeezing his fist again...
"Dave Manchester, Ashley's husband "he said holding Ashley's arm.... Mark became weak,,, he looked at Ashley,, she couldn't look at him,,, he turned his face back to Dave,,, Ashley was crying" I'm sorry, Mark " she said...
he left without saying a word
[13/07 9:38 am] ma'lanah: "why did u lie to him?," he would think I'm a bad person "ASHLEY asked after she had had dried her eyes...
" lie to him about wat?"Dave asked trying to pretend he didn't understand wat she had sed....
"dat we were married, "Ashley stated...
" uhn,,, so, were we nt engaged? "" he asked teasingly ..
"David Manchester, u know fully well dat we were....
"hmmmmph ,,, I'm sorry " he said cutting her...
he was scared,, how will he tell ha dat he actually wants dem to be married,,, he actually didn't haff d courage,, she might get angry..
" buh,, I seriously haff to thank u for coming to my rescue, , and I guess it's finally over between mark and myself "she said
" i better get going "Dave said...
" David, ,, wat if I ask u nt to,,, please,, I'm pretty scared,,, u can sleep anywhere u choose "she said,,, d fear was still in her eyes...
he smiled....

she can't jez believe haself, , she sleeps in Daves house regularly,, sometimes dey both skipped work... she misses Jennifer,, but she doesn't want to be away frm Dave,,,, Jennifer is going to arrive dat nyt.... and she said she wanted d two of dem to pick ha frm d airport ....

"mommy " Jennifer shouted as she saw Ashley,, leaving d grip of her grandmother.
"my baby" Ashley said as she hugged her tightly,,, Jennifer released herself frm ha mother,,,, and went to David...
"Davi--uhm--dad--dy"...
"it's OK,, Jennifer,,, u can call me Dave " he said before taking her off d floor...

everyone enjoyed d ride,,, coz Jennifer was talking especially emphasising on her grandfather Joseph ,,,, dats he is nice,, and very funny.... Dave kept a
Re: My First Love by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Keep it coming...baba nla

(1) (2) (Reply)

This 'spiritual Thing' Happens Anytime I Mount My Virgin Wife - Man Opens Up / Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date / lpokijuh hjjytf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.