Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! (2078 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by Praisesmart(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
In need of a runs girl in pitakwa town..average height,Student;18-22 yes...milf size,ebony...contact 09038686563 n WhatsApp.
Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by delishpot: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
I hope herpes, gono, HIV and AIDS would get in there with her too. You need those Jara to complete the deal.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:21am On Jul 06, 2017
delishpot:
I hope herpes, gono, HIV and AIDS would get in there with her too. You need those Jara to complete the deal.

So condoms have been banned in your side of the forest?!

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by dingbang(m): 5:29am On Jul 06, 2017
delishpot:
lol.. Why do I think you have a wicked personality in reality?
Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by Praisesmart(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Delishpot...I play safe...I'm no jjc.tnx
Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by delishpot: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

So condoms have been banned in your side of the forest?!

Oh yeah? Never knew they said condoms were 100% safe o.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
delishpot:

Oh yeah? Never knew they said condoms were 100% safe o.

Driving a car (or being a passenger) isn't either, did that stop you from entering any vehicle?!
Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by delishpot: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Driving a car (or being a passenger) isn't either, did that stop you from entering any vehicle?!

It stopped me from entering anyhow vehicle just because. I dont just jump into any vehicke I see or that I am invited to enter just because I want to enter a vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
delishpot:

It stopped me from entering anyhow vehicle just because. I dont just jump into any vehicke I see or that I am invited to enter just because I want to enter a vehicle.

The chances of you entering ANY vehicle ( whether safe or not) and dying in an accident, are MUCH higher than anyone catching a disease wearing a CD.

So again, since you think that way, if you get into buses/cars etc then I suggest you stop
Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by delishpot: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

The chances of you entering ANY vehicle ( whether safe or not) and dying in an accident, are MUCH higher than anyone catching a disease wearing a CD.

So again, since you think that way, if you get into buses/cars etc then I suggest you stop
Why should I stop. Do I go online begging any random driver to reach me for a joy ride just because I want to have fun? If I did that and decide to carry a gun for safety reasons but get overpowered and harmed, would you not say it was my fault?
Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
delishpot:

Why should I stop. Do I go online begging any random driver to reach me for a joy ride just because I want to have fun? If I did that and decide to carry a gun for safety reasons but get overpowered and harmed, would you not say it was my fault?

It's not about blaming anyone, it's about understanding that MANY things you willfully do everyday are more dangerous than the 0,0001% chance of getting a disease wearing a condom... So if you don't stop doing any of these actions that are deadlier than wearing a CD, why should OP stop?
Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by delishpot: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

It's not about blaming anyone, it's about understanding that MANY things you willfully do everyday are more dangerous than the 0,0001% chance of getting a disease wearing a condom... So if you don't stop doing any of these actions that are deadlier than wearing a CD, why should OP stop?

Did I say he should stop? I only said she shoukd bring thise extras along na. Why are you misquoting me sef?

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
delishpot:

Did I say he should stop? I only said she shoukd bring thise extras along na. Why are you misquoting me sef?

No you didn't, you said the below:

delishpot:

That's why i told you that wearing a CD would solve the disease issue, and that's when you Said that CD ain't 100% safe, so I educated you on the fact that there are more chances of dying in a car accident than getting a disease while wearing a CD.
Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by delishpot: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

No you didn't, you said the below:

That's why i told you that wearing a CD would solve the disease issue, and that's when you Said that CD ain't 100% safe, so I educated you on the fact that there are more chances of dying in a car accident than getting a disease while wearing a CD.

Na una sabi. I only said I hope she brings in extras nothing more. If he likes he should dress in full metal amor and wear condoms in his mouth join or use condom sew jumpsuit for the show. Me I don talk my own. Thanks for the condom lecture anyway.
Re: Runs Girls In Ph Get In Here!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
delishpot:

Na una sabi. I only said I hope she brings in extras nothing more. If he likes he should dress in full metal amor and wear condoms in his mouth join or use condom sew jumpsuit for the show. Me I don talk my own. Thanks for the condom lecture anyway.

You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is She Feeling Pain During S*x / Indicate Your Birthday Month (pics) / Are These B**bs Real?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.