Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,013 members, 7,931,487 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 06:35 AM

70 Year Old Man Proposes To His 67 Year Old Sweetheart,and She Said YES. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 70 Year Old Man Proposes To His 67 Year Old Sweetheart,and She Said YES. (722 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70 Year Old Man Proposes To His 67 Year Old Sweetheart,and She Said YES. by vanspatacus(m): 1:07am On Jul 06, 2017
its never too late to find true love.just look at this elderly couples beautiful engagement photos!According to ABC news,Murphy Wilson,70,and Lucinda Myers,67,are going to tie the knot next month in Huntsville,Alabama....
Ater Wilsons wife of 41 years passed away,he wasnt sure he could love again until he met Myers at church."She wept me off my feet.i just fell in love with this gorgeous woman", Wilson told ABC news of his bride to be..."and of course she fell in love with me because of my charm and suave"..He said his daughters Gina,Woods and Danita Jones are their wedding planners.............

God bless their union.

Re: 70 Year Old Man Proposes To His 67 Year Old Sweetheart,and She Said YES. by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: 70 Year Old Man Proposes To His 67 Year Old Sweetheart,and She Said YES. by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 06, 2017
So happy for them both, if they had fall into the wrong hands they could have parted ways with thier hard earn money.

Love knows no bound.
Re: 70 Year Old Man Proposes To His 67 Year Old Sweetheart,and She Said YES. by westive21(m): 1:39am On Jul 06, 2017
DIS LIFE NA WA.,AT THIS AGE UNA STILL THEY FIND TRUE LOVE...
Re: 70 Year Old Man Proposes To His 67 Year Old Sweetheart,and She Said YES. by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2017
grin

LOVE HAS NO AGE LIMITS... grin

This is juz giving more room to expand my wild horizon while still enjoying my singleness grin
Re: 70 Year Old Man Proposes To His 67 Year Old Sweetheart,and She Said YES. by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 06, 2017
Love is a beautiful thingy!
Re: 70 Year Old Man Proposes To His 67 Year Old Sweetheart,and She Said YES. by ElizaVeta(f): 4:35am On Jul 06, 2017
This one is better rather than that 16 year old boy that wants to commit suicide with an old woman grin
Re: 70 Year Old Man Proposes To His 67 Year Old Sweetheart,and She Said YES. by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 06, 2017
This is indeed a wawu situation
Re: 70 Year Old Man Proposes To His 67 Year Old Sweetheart,and She Said YES. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2017
Lol, now where are those pessimists that always make predictions about a certain shrine? In your face! grin

(1) (Reply)

Worst Dress Ever Worn By A Slay Queen To A Party / Rich Zimbabwean Man Who Advertised For Wife now married Paid $50,000 Bride Price / The Nigeria Prince Is Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.