Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose (669 Views)

Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / I Will Complete All Ongoing Projects Before Leaving Office – Fayose / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by naijabadoo(m): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2017
see also >>>> http://www.gistpage.com.ng/thread/post/06-07-17-ill-health-buhari-must-be-forced-out-of-office

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has again
insisted that President Muhammadu Buhari should
resign and allow Acting President, Prof. Yemi
Osinbajo to carry on with the affairs of governance
in the country.

Recall that the governor had made a similar call
when he addressed reporters, alleging that Buhari
has been on “life support for 20-days.”

He also berated Buhari’s handlers over the non-
disclosure of the President’s health situation.

In a series of tweets on Wednesday, Fayose called
on Nigerians to join hands in saving the nation
from its current condition, insisting that Buhari
must step aside for the country to move ahead.

According to him, “As Buhari called for removal of
Yar’Adua in 2010; I’m also insisting that the
President must be made to bow of out office.

“Buhari must step aside so that Nigeria and its
people can be save from this state of uncertainty.

“Nigeria belongs to all of us and its collective
interest is greater than those of any individual or
group. Together we must save the country,” he said
via @GovAyoFayose.

#read more http://www.gistpage.com.ng/thread/post/06-07-17-ill-health-buhari-must-be-forced-out-of-office
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by taylor88(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2017
lol
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by austin2all: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2017
the blatant truth

allah will punish anyone still in support of the vegetable's continuous stay in aso rock
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by smartty68(m): 7:00am On Jul 06, 2017
He's absolutely right! Wailers won't like these, they'll definitely fight back
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by success1smyn(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2017
true
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by nextprince: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2017
Fayose, how have you moved Ekiti forward?

Anyway, your worshippers will soon come prostrate for you in your capacity as a god.
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by smartty68(m): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 have you seen this? cheesy
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by chymes0359(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2017
make i pasa here
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by Bari22: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2017
We will force him out of ekiti before
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by Evablizin(f): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2017
Lols fayose fayose fayose i'm warning you stay away from my matta

Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by Caseless: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2017
You're a bastard if you don't remove him.
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2017
Buhari must go
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Caseless:
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by zombieHUNTER: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2017
nextprince:
Fayose, how have you moved Ekiti forward?

Anyway, your worshippers will soon come prostrate for you in your capacity as a god.
and how has Buharis continued stay in london as a vegetable moved Nigeria forward?... Zombeism now has a cure.,. Seek help my friend
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by zombieHUNTER: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2017
Caseless:
God have already removed him...
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by nextprince: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
and how has Buharis continued stay in london as a vegetable moved Nigeria forward?... Zombeism now has a cure.,. Seek help my friend
Pls stop quoting me.
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2017
Caseless:
Another brainwashed zone B
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by zombieHUNTER: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
Buhari must go
hehehe.... This kid sef
Re: Ill-health Buhari Must Be Forced Out Of Office – Fayose by CoolFreeday(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2017
Fayose Come and force him out now and you'll know its not by running mouth.
#I prefer an old sick Buhari to you 100 times.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Buhari In Perspectives. / Aregbesola Inspects On-going Construction Of Bridge, Old Garage, Osogbo (pics) / See Power Sub-station Constructed By Governor Udom Emmanuel In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.