Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,103 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:58 AM

Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR (37977 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Tecno66: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Their game is very clear. They want to heat up the polity and make things difficult for Osinbajo inorder to bring him to the negotiation table where they will give him conditions like Saraki requesting that they drop the appeal against the CCT tribunal judgement. By the way, I thought they said PMB was improving and will soon be back. Why are they now jostling for his job? Nonsense.
wristbangle:
Mere looking at the senate president gives the impression the man is a hardened con and he knows if the acting president becomes the commander in chief till 2019, his secrets will be reveal hence loosing power.

His agenda with his fellow wicked cohorts will fail by God's grace and come to think of it, this wicked soul destroyed the once booming ilorin city to a nightmare arena. He riddled under his father's wimp to deceive kwarans just like the way he is using his camouflage skills to get to power at all cost.

This is someone who enjoys the width of wealth under PDP/APC rule and this is someone we should channel our frustration on and his likes but instead senseless agitation is what we are seeing.

For how long are we going to keep quiet on these wicked men?

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by whoareyou0994: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2017
MediumStout:
The Constitution is clear on who becomes president if the seat is declared vacant. Osinbajo will soon be sworn in as Commander in chief of Armed forces if Buhari cannot continue to lead the country. Let's stop heating up the polity but rather focus on the ravaging mad man called Nnamdi Kanu whose present treasonous actions like his predecessor Ojukwu could trigger a second civil war if not curtailed. Nnamdi Kanu and his myriads of frustrated IPOB youths are constituting nuisances all over the east. The DSS and federal government should take actions before it's too late. Nnamdi Kanu can only be stopped by putting him back in prison. His release reignited the present madness we are witnessing. Nigeria's Unity is not negotiable. No group or entity will be allowed to break or destabilize the unity and diversity of the Nigerian state. Biafra will never become reality. Even ojukwu with his military experience tried and failed. Who the hell is kanu? One Nigeria we shall remain sad
u sure no the smallstout dey worry u?

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by jomoh: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2017
omenka:
Saraki, right from the very day he assumed that position, has done absolutely nothing but constituted himself into a clog in the wheel of progress of this administration.

I have no idea the kind of deal that was struck between the so called cabal and himself that lead the CCT to declaring him innocent. But with this report, one doesn't need a soothsayer to tell them he is now fulfilling his own end of the agreement.

When the bow breaks and the cradle falls, we the people always seem to be the subjects holding the hotter end of the rod. It is so unfortunate the country has become so polarised along ethnic and religious lines that any intended mass action as was witnessed in 2010 would be nearly impossible!

Osinbajo needs to man up and begin to assert himself. Even if we can't have a consensus we can at least build enough support across the divides to ensure the baying vultures get our message.

I've got this queer feeling the President isn't even aware what is going on between the various power blocks in his admin.

Omenka my brother. You fall my hand o. You of all people have more experience about politics than this. If Sahara reporters can know What is going on, you now expect a whole acting president to not know. Everyone in the corridor of power knows what is going on. Even an ordinary commissioner in oyo state or kebbi state knows whats up.

Of all the things in the report, the one that gave me the most joy is this "He stated that the Yoruba were
way too smart to be left with power for the remainder of Mr. Buhari's term

Two of the most powerful politicians in Nigeria since 1999 are from the same state the Acting president represents. Tinubu is from Lagos while Obasanjo is from Ogun state. These not to say that no matter how the corruption case might be, the entire south will never want to loose an opportunity to rule the country again even of it is a Yoruba, the Easterners will still prefer him to a corrupt northerner.

Their plans might have a long term effect on the country but one thing I am very positive about is that their plan is dead on arrival.

I personally in the shoe of the Acting president will put all of them in jail legally in less than 6months. These people already have enough bagagges around their necks for any baby lawyer to put them in jail for good. It just require someone with enough political will to do so.

Another thing in the report that got me is the statement of the Senate source. He asked: "We know Saraki is wily and full of treachery, everyone knows that, but what do you expect some of us to do if he asks for our support? But Nigerians are not fools, the people will sort him out.”

This is to show that some of the senators even in saraki's caucus do not trust him and they will easily jump ship to a more reliable presidency willing to play ball.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Reference(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2017
Sunmolar:

With all your hooliganism what have you achieved? Someone else is praying and getting results. Whether you didn't know that Osinbajo became a vp not by protest or arrogance. think otherwise and repent

Why should you pray in a country where things are alright. Why not fix things. What are you praying for or whom are you praying against....your fellow citizens. Do they have two heads or the power of angels. This is the foolishness that often baffles me. You support and empower a system you have no power to control then resort to prayers to over some an obvious folly. God's laws are grafted in solid stone on what to do to have a prosperous society and He will rather find a cane for the backs of fools. Keep praying you here....don't seek wisdom and do it.

And by the way.... real Christians know that results don't come through prayer but through the appropriate response to instruction so there are many who donot 'pray' away challenges but seek what God says through His Word and apply them diligently. For you guys God is not a Maker but a mechanic, repairing rubbish constantly. Keep empowering your adversities.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by kingdenny(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
aolawale025:

Putting Kanu in prison the first time was a grave error. A second attempt might precipitate the catastrophe we all hope to avoid.

If Nigeria is restructured unto the path of greatness today Kanu helped bring about that. Suddenly all regions have found their voices.

No matter what political chess game going on in Abuja. Any attempt to subvert the constitution leads to doom

Why do you have time to reply someone whose intention is to derail the thread.. Wetin concern saraki and osibanjo news with Nnamdi kanu .

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by mechanics(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
gbegemaster:
Nonsense. Are you a child? This government that does not obey court orders will have respect for the constitution? For your information this government created the opportunity for the rise of Nnamdi Kanu. Everything that is happening is a sequence of events started by the Buhari led APC government.

You better dig your head out of the sand from wherever you buried it and face the reality that they will fight Osinbanjo to the last before he is sworn in as Nigeria's president.
the almighty God that put Osinbajo there will see him through, when God says yes no one say no, they can fight but both the cabal and Saraki will fail.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Reference(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
GoodGovernance:
My instinct tells me that Buhari was poisoned,for corruption to thrive or be covered up. cry cry cry

A case of corruption fighting back verociously.

I might be wrong though...

Even if you are right isn't it clear that the development of society is not down to a single individual in a democracy. How you guys thought it was possible baffles me but shows that the people are seriously ignorant and don't have the mental capacity to develop themselves. Corruption fighting back indeed. Is that all you can say... wow...is there any society anywhere in the history of mankind without crime, criminals and combative corruption....what are/were their responses.... go study and avoid that pub this night.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
MediumStout:
The Constitution is clear on who becomes president if the seat is declared vacant. Osinbajo will soon be sworn in as Commander in chief of Armed forces if Buhari cannot continue to lead the country. Let's stop heating up the polity but rather focus on the ravaging mad man called Nnamdi Kanu whose present treasonous actions like his predecessor Ojukwu could trigger a second civil war if not curtailed. Nnamdi Kanu and his myriads of frustrated IPOB youths are constituting nuisances all over the east. The DSS and federal government should take actions before it's too late. Nnamdi Kanu can only be stopped by putting him back in prison. His release reignited the present madness we are witnessing. Nigeria's Unity is not negotiable. No group or entity will be allowed to break or destabilize the unity and diversity of the Nigerian state. Biafra will never become reality. Even ojukwu with his military experience tried and failed. Who the hell is kanu? One Nigeria we shall remain sad

Please u have a brain, Use it.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Charly68: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Anyone that purpose to create crisis in Nigeria will go for peace to reign in the land in the name of Jesus.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Viergeachar: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Oga, I know how to Google. If I found it I wouldn't ask you for it.

AFAIK, there is no time limit in the constitution on how long a President can stay away from the seat.

So, post your proof rather than chicken out. BTW, I simply wanted to enlighten myself, no one is an island of knowledge, and that's why I politely asked for a proof.

-Lord

There indeed is a time limit. Stop arguing blindly jor!
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by lloyds(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
As a Christian I like Buhari and I think he has good intensions for Nigeria. He diplomacy and dialogue skills are his bane.
I will continue to pray for him, May God heal him.
We also need to pray for Osinbajo, so that they will not wound him, and that I gets enough wisdom and boldness to lead.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Babacele: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Chai, this jazz when Buhari do on top Af*nj*s strong.

Very potent.

-Lord
na the kind jazz wey make una submit Gej government to Dasuki and co..mchew!
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Aragon: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
gbegemaster:
Nonsense. Are you a child? This government that does not obey court orders will have respect for the constitution? For your information this government created the opportunity for the rise of Nnamdi Kanu. Everything that is happening is a sequence of events started by the Buhari led APC government.

You better dig your head out of the sand from wherever you buried it and face the reality that they will fight Osinbanjo to the last before he is sworn in as Nigeria's president.

Yes they might fight Osibanjo but at the end he will still be President if Buhari is out. The world is watching
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by tasteofcash: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
MediumStout:
why are u afraid of a break up? Biafra will be a reality maybe over ur dead body

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Babacele: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Stop disgracing yourself.

It is an open secret that Fashola and Fayemi are not under Tinubu's influence anymore. They were the primary tools used by the CPC elements to oppose Tinubu's candidates. So what are you yapping about?

Lai Mohammed has lied himself into obscurity, no body takes him serious anymore.

This is the meaning of whittle

"reduce something in size, amount, or extent by a gradual series of steps"

Note the word reduce. Tinubu was chased from the center and chopped up to size in the SW. Even Tinubu would not argue about this.

After all, he asked for Oyegun's dismissal. Please tell me what your Af*nj* demi-god got as a response.

I've told you to stop smoking that stuff, I'm serious, it is not good for you.

Better head to SaharaReporters web page, the Fulanis are decisively dealing with your brothers there.

-Lord
you call lecturing you a disgrace? open secret of an unfounded beer parlor gists that is till this moment unsubstantiated meant for fools to munch ....
Even the president is Tinubu's fan and you are here whining about whirling down - whatever that means. Even Governor Shettima is naming Estates after Jagaban and you are here loosing sleeps about his enormous influence that quakes all wailers' hearts. Hasn't Tinubu outlived all enemies of progress since 1999? Ain't u a Nigerian ?

The President himself begged for Oyegun ,and that is it.

All of you political b*tches have been Tinubu's fans since 1999.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by LordAdam16: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Viergeachar:

There indeed is a time limit. Stop arguing blindly jor!

Arguing blindly is when you show me proof and I continue saying there is no time limit.

So show me proof and I'll accept your position. Simple as...

I'm not even arguing, I'm simply asking you to provide the source where you learned there was a 3 month time limit. Why you zombies complicate simple stuff is beyond me.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by DozieInc(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
MediumStout:
Why diverting attention
Common sense is truly not common.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by solonazzy: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
gbegemaster:

i like wat u said...."b4 he is sworn in".....if we did it for a more dormant jonathan as vp, we wuld repeat it for an active vp in osinbajo
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by eyoniggar(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
reuben79:
aso rock cabal and saraki cabal should knwn dat osinbajo is nt alone..............its educated man nd spiritual man,obj,tinubu and all southwest pastors nd prophets behinde him...all there moves will fail

LEAVE THEM MAKE THEM DEY RANT. BABA ADEBOYE SOLELY RESIGNED TO STAND BEHIND THIS MAN IN PRAYER.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Princewell2012(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
MediumStout:

Mr man. If Nnandi kanu continue to give you a sleepless night because of Biafra, why dont you do yourself a favour by jumping into the lagoon, and save urself all these stress.

You will soon develop high bp.

Nonsense.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by ozimec(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
MediumStout:

So after reading this post all you could deduced from the post is that Nnamdi KANU is your problem? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by OduduwaYoruba: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Saraki is a devil incarnate, I foresee him being assassinated for ikweremadu to take over has Senate president.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Princewell2012(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...mr man fight your battles alone. Don't tone down your voice now thinking that people you have been abusing, using derogatory words will now intuitively come to your rescue. You are on your own right now. Grow up and face the battle squarely now or do you need a fertilizer?

lol grin grin cheesy but we can still forgive him. that one that called himself sarrki is the one am targeting now. He shall reap what he sowed.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by segbanky(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Saraki and his co-horts will soon meet their waterloo as their end is near
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Princewell2012(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
VISTIN:

Is Nnamdi Kanu the subject matter here?

Can't you see the country is not functioning?

The Igbos want to allow the Yorubas and the Housas to continue with what they know how to do.

By the way, what's the big deal in allowing people who "don't contribute anything" to the Nation go their own way?

The Igbos have nothing, they are criminals, they are kidnappers, they are illiterates, they corrupt other parts of the country, yet you don't want them to go and manage their problems?

Must a husband kill a wife who says she's no longer interested in a marriage?

God forgive you.

Dont mind that dude. I almost layed a curse on him. He intentionally left the topic at hand and decided to chase after shadow. Kanu has becomes his nightmare.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by ojobekehinde: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Where did saharareporters see cabals when osunbade himself said nothing like cabals in aso rock
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Princewell2012(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Afonja you are on your own.

Nobody will lose sleep over osinbanjo impeachment

Lol. grin grin cheesy where have been since? Continue to fire this called afobja they have filled the internet lately shouting Nnandi Kanu name as if he offended them. If you see the way they were jubilating when Arewa gave igbos quit notice in the north hmm. Yes i know their most be somebody who will surely match them words for words and action for action. Pls keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by BTT(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
OduduwaYoruba:
Saraki is a devil incarnate, I foresee him being assassinated for ikweremadu to take over has Senate president.

Be careful. The internet is not as anonymous.

That said. You need to know Saraki to know that these allegations by Sahara Reporters do not look impossible.

You also need someone like Saraki in your camp when you want to deal with Northern politicians and their born-to-rule mentality.

But anyone doing business with Saraki should please go read the terms and conditions again.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Viergeachar: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Arguing blindly is when you show me proof and I continue saying there is no time limit.

So show me proof and I'll accept your position. Simple as...

I'm not even arguing, I'm simply asking you to provide the source where you learned there was a 3 month time limit. Why you zombies complicate simple stuff is beyond me.

-Lord

Stop trying to be clever by half.
I dont need to prove anything to you.
I have made my point. It's the fact. Whether you agree with me or not wont change it.
So what's the point

You are the ignorant one here.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Viergeachar: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Princewell2012:

Lol. grin grin cheesy where have been since? Continue to fire this called afobja they have filled the internet lately shouting Nnandi Kanu name as if he offended them. If you see the way they were jubilating when Arewa gave igbos quit notice in the north hmm. Yes i know their most be somebody who will surely match them words for words and action for action. Pls keep it up.
What a dull post!

Semi-literate flatiyeasterners and NL are like 5 & 6; what do you gain from beating empty chests like chimps?

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by CioAngels(f): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mrs toyin saraki, advise your husband to slowdown, what will you gain if you aflame this country? Mrs saraki, you are very desparate to become first lady? Oh, you people will stand to gain becos your children are well protected abroad. Mr saraki, your father must have told you, you should make sure you rule Nigeria, but not in dubious ways. You may not have anybody to rule over if you decide to impose fuel scarsity to get your way, but remember you are not God.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR by Princewell2012(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Viergeachar:

What a dull post!

Semi-literate flatiyeasterners and NL are like 5 & 6; what do you gain from beating empty chimps?

If it pain you.

Go and die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.