Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,913 members, 7,931,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:54 PM

Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund (11569 Views)

APC Governors Angry With Tinubu, Why They Shunned Campaign Meeting- NewTelegraph / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund by jeeqaa7(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
i hate politicians... i just hate what they have don to naija
Re: Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund by hush15: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
nextprince:
They will soon join forces with those bunch of criminals in Abuja disguising as lawmakers to oust Magu.
Only God can save this country from the firm grip of corruption.
Annoyingly, some dry head reprobates calling themselves youths are all over the internet supporting these robbers stealing both their present and future.

Looks be factual here:

EFCC under Magu is the most incompetent agency of the government. Very unprofessional and inefficient yet they are the ones who made the most discoveries. They keep coming up with serious and big discoveries but how to manage information and secure a valid conviction has always deluded them.

When you have valid evidence that can be displayed in the courts, who is that governor that would want to be dragged in the mud for another because they are all selfish like that. It's never enough that you have witnesses because anybody can claim to be a witness with the necessary info. You have your witnesses and prepare your documents of evidence after a professional and thorough investigation. That way sef, you come across as protecting a nation while doing your job and not acting personally. But here you are acting based on speculation and unverifiable logic and worst part, you keep putting your suspects on the know so that way, they know how to counter your actions and EFCC expects result. Me don't understand o.

And some folks supporting EFCC.... when the table is set, then you can now call your suspects and tell them their offence and because you have an irrefutable fact,they can deny or gather useless support from wherever because no body would give them. It's that simple
Re: Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund by wildchild1: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thieves dem

Check my signature for 2017/2018 club Jerseys and Confederation Cup countries jersey
Re: Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund by Nigeriadondie: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
hush15:

Looks be factual here:

EFCC under Magu is the most incompetent agency of the government. Very unprofessional and inefficient yet they are the ones who made the most discoveries. They keep coming up with serious and big discoveries but how to manage information and secure a valid conviction has always deluded them.

When you have valid evidence that can be displayed in the courts, who is that governor that would want to be dragged in the mud for another because they are all selfish like that. It's never enough that you have witnesses because anybody can claim to be a witness with the necessary info. You have your witnesses and prepare your documents of evidence after a professional and thorough investigation. That way sef, you come across as protecting a nation while doing your job and not acting personally. But here you are acting based on speculation and unverifiable logic and worst part, you keep putting your suspects on the know so that way, they know how to counter your actions and EFCC expects result. Me don't understand o.

And some folks supporting EFCC.... when the table is set, then you can now call your suspects and tell them their offence and because you have an irrefutable fact,they can deny or gather useless support from wherever because no body would give them. It's that simple
The laws to fight corruption was enacted by thieves and it ends up pampering not fighting corruption. Remember d house is considering amnesty for looters not punishment for them. Remember Bode George had just 2 years in jail for d billions he embezzled. What kind of law is that but kidnappers, terrorists,gays have higher jail terms. Also, the their cohorts in d judiciary who wud fustrate trial with useless injunction and time delaying adjournments that never ceases.
As governors embezzle u will blame FG for it. They get allocatiom from FG yet u blame FG for state roads and other projects. Some states have enacted death penalty for kidnappers cos they were affected but not for corrupt public officials cos they are d culprits.
Nigerian truly deserve d kind of leadership they are getting. EFCC even if it is run by a Westerner facing same challenges wud never excel. The EFCC are doing what they can within d limit of d circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund by nextprince: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
hush15:

Looks be factual here:

You are talking about the technicalities involved to successfully prosecute the accussed, and that is excellent, if you permit me to asses you. Actually, I'm not versed in legal matters and as such I don't delve into it.
My concern is some fools whose present & future are being looted, yet keep jumping like deranged monkeys supporting thieves on account of tribe/region/religion.

If everyone writes like you, pretty sure some experienced analysts on this forum wouldn't have left and nairaland would have been a very good place to learn, in particular, and a strongly recognised forum for checking all arms of govt, in general.

But what do you have today on nairaland in the name of social media, confused, directionless and sentimental youths. It may interest you to know that that is exactly what these thieving politicians want - fight yourselves and you will never get to know what they do, let alone taking decisions.
On the final note, I appreciate your comment.

1 Like

Re: Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund by 5oyad: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
ALL I WILL SAY IS KEMI SHOULD STOP USING SALARIES AND PENSION AS EXCUSE FOR ENRICHING HER MASTERS. WE ALL KNOW GOVERNOR AMOSUN MADE HER MINISTER OF FINANCE. SHE WILL DO THE BIDDING OF ThE GOVERNORS AS LONG AS SHE IS THERE. If not why release so much funds as refund to governors that you know will never use it for salaries. Ngozi okonjo knew this and refused to release paris club refund. Kemi comes plunges us into refund then creates a windfall for governors. Sad!
Re: Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
when cameron said nigeria is fantastically corrupt people were asking buhari to demand apology from him but now i se that man as a prophet. if the NGF are so good in defending their member why didn't they tell him to bring the money if he does not have any problem in his state and give it to one of this governors owing salary to pay. sha what do i expect when even garri sellers have union to defend their members and hack
price.
Re: Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund by ransomed: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Magu must go

I stand with saraki and the Senate on this issue
:::-- What has corruption in Governors forum got to do with Saraki and the senate? I am sure you did not read before you jumped into wrong conclusion.
Re: Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund by Bimpe29: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Our problems lies mainly with the leadership at various levels of governance. Stinking thieves and shameless robbers they are...
Re: Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund by gaskiyamagana: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Magu must go

I stand with saraki and the Senate on this issue
Saraki paid nairalander. If you don't stand with Saraki, your egunje will stop.
Re: Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund by Blue3k(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2017
What is restructuring going to do to solve this undecided. Think about it. The State assembly should be the ones looking out to check the governors but all without exception don't care. This shows a systemic failure if federal government has to constantly run after everyone since there's hardly any oversight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Declares "War" On Traffic And Environmental Offenders / Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker / Kanu Don’t Need Your Surety, IPOB Tells Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.