Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ (52016 Views)

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nickymezor(f): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Congratz to them
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nickymezor(f): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Collyno82:
be modest, can u love a truck pusher
grin thornapple come and answer o.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by lilachiever(m): 12:30am On Jul 09, 2017
Evaberry:
. .
why hasn't anyone noticed that these couple look too young couple with their cartoonish shirts. I mean you are getting married not going for a kids birthday party, couldn't your wife to be pick someone better .

op are you sure you are not a pedophile because this girl looks too young especially in pics 2 where she was looking like a dolled up Cindy although u look like baby too

oh I just saw your romance section comment
you are too broke to go after dem girls don't sugar coat the words. in my opinion it is only a fool that shys away from women because of finance
all girls want that ATM guy including this ur dolled up Cindy if she's not getting it from u know she's getting it from somewhere else.

Shey u get brain Sha? I'm sure you're also one of those ladies after a guy's money...

Congrats OP
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by KINGinVAHALA: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2017
sekxy:

honestly, don't waste your time on that imbe...he has murdered so many things in his useless life including English
hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by KINGinVAHALA: 1:09am On Jul 09, 2017
mzjaney:

That tiny little sense that u don't have is really paining me.
you look nice
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by KINGinVAHALA: 1:21am On Jul 09, 2017
Fingerprinter:

If you truly want to understand how marriages work, then you should be visiting family section. That's where real married people are, not romance section.
Are you still wondering why a whooping 27k people could view a romance section thread? Because the vast majority of active members of the forum fall within the age range of 23 and below. You know what that means.
You may ask how I got to comment on a romance section thread. Yes, people like us only quote comments on front page that pique our interest, not live on romance section with teenage boys and girls who are still living with parents and don't understand Jack about life.
come here, what are you feeling with all this Romance section trash you are saying?
Do you know after politics section, the next that pays seun's bill and give life to nairaland.com is romance section?

What do you even know about business that you are bragging about?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Fingerprinter(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

come here, what are you feeling with all this Romance section trash you are saying?
Do you know after politics section, the next that pays seun's bill and give life to nairaland.com is romance section?

What do you even know about business that you are bragging about?
Use the screenshots below to judge yourself. But I don't expect you to understand anything there since you are but a pvvssywhipped assslicker. Now, run back to your fellow teenagers in romance section to go continue your wanking sessions.

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by mzjaney(f): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:
you look nice
Thank you
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Marcelo290(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
This one your laugh come make you resemble Efe.. Nice! HML bro..
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Collyno82:
be modest, can u love a truck pusher
Of course, yes. cheesy
cc: Nickymezor
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nickymezor(f): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
thornapple:

Of course, yes. cheesy
Hmmm, okay o
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nickymezor:
grin thornapple come and answer o.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, okay o
grin, can't you?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nickymezor(f): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
thornapple:

grin, can't you?
I dont think so tongue
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nickymezor:
I dont think so tongue
Hmmmmm, high class babe na u biko. wink What are your reasons if i may ask?.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nwabundo38(f): 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Evaberry:
. .
why hasn't anyone noticed that these couple look too young couple with their cartoonish shirts. I mean you are getting married not going for a kids birthday party, couldn't your wife to be pick someone better .

op are you sure you are not a pedophile because this girl looks too young especially in pics 2 where she was looking like a dolled up Cindy although u look like baby too

you are too broke to go after dem girls don't sugar coat the words. in my opinion it is only a fool that shys away from women because of finance
all girls want that ATM guy including this ur dolled up Cindy if she's not getting it from u know she's getting it from somewhere else.

Op you are just showing how jealous you are..
why can't u be happy about people's progress..
the couples are young and it is beautiful..
the guy must not pick an old cargo like you!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Chommieblaq(f): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2017
kingdom88:
hahaha no oooo nairaland romance section girls no dey find husband ooo na atm boys them they find no money no love

Na this comment make this thread turn to something abi.
I believed the op said it on a lighter note.
Happy married life, God bless your home.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Collyno82(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2017
thornapple:
Of course, yes. cheesy cc: Nickymezor
am beginning to have a soft spot for u. Good morning
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nickymezor(f): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Collyno82:
I see... Good day.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Collyno82:
Why?.
Are you a truck pusher?. Lol.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by udysweet(f): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Cute couple. Happy married life in advance.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Collyno82(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
thornapple:

Why?.
Are you a truck pusher?. Lol.
hahaha even if am one, I need not to worry cos ur love sure covers me. but am not. hope ur day worth it
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2017
thornapple:

Hmmmmm,
high class babe na u biko. wink
What are your reasons if i may ask?.
What are your own reasons first.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 11, 2017
thornapple:

Of course, yes. cheesy
Will you also marry a truck pusher. grin
Be detailed ma. cheesy

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sincere4u:

Will you also marry a truck pusher. grin
Be detailed ma. cheesy
Since when did u turn troublesome.
Anyway, here is my answer:
Truck pushing seems a dirty work and the pushers can barely take good care of themselves not to talk of another.
Marrying a truck pusher can't be cos he pushes trucks but for the personal qualities of the man.
Qualities and love are however not enough reasons to marry someone. Financial capacity has to be considered.
Since he is expected to be financially incapacitated being a truck pusher, marrying him means i need to have the financial capacity he lacks.
So, my answer is yes, i can marry a truck pusher but only if i have the financial empowerment.
Furthermore, his career as a truck pusher will automatically end since it doesn't foot the bills but rather denigrating!.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sincere4u:

What are your own reasons first.
I can love a truck pusher not because of what he does for a living but because of who he is, because of his personalities.
Loving here does not mean promiscuity but responsibility, friendliness, and care.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Collyno82:
hahaha even if am one, I need not to worry cos ur love sure covers me. but am not. hope ur day worth it
Sure!,
one love!.
Day had been cool. Thanks.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Collyno82(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
thornapple:

Sure!,
one love!.
Day had been cool. Thanks.
epic response. can't ask for more. do have a blissful 9th rest.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 19, 2017
thornapple:

Since when did u turn troublesome.
Anyway, here is my answer:
Truck pushing seems a dirty work and the pushers can barely take good care of themselves not to talk of another.
Marrying a truck pusher can't be cos he pushes trucks but for the personal qualities of the man.
Qualities and love are however not enough reasons to marry someone. Financial capacity has to be considered.
Since he is expected to be financially incapacitated being a truck pusher, marrying him means i need to have the financial capacity he lacks.
So, my answer is yes, i can marry a truck pusher but only if i have the financial empowerment.
Furthermore, his career as a truck pusher will automatically end since it doesn't foot the bills but rather denigrating!.

Did you just say that, its a lie, I don't believe it.
If u are for real, no let me keep shut.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Camillus92:

Did you just say that, its a lie, I don't believe it.
If u are for real, no let me keep shut.
I typed a detailed explanation but my phone rebooted before i could submit it, wiping out all my efforts.
Will make this short as a result.

Gone are the days ladies marry "anything" that goes by the title 'man' simply because he has money.
We ladies now make our own money and should marry a man for who he is and not for what he has so long as he's well educated, God fearing, and of sound mind and body even if he doesn't earn so much so long as we can foot the bills.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by yomi007k(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
thornapple:

I typed a detailed explanation but my phone rebooted before i could submit it, wiping out all my efforts.
Will make this short as a result.

Gone are the days ladies marry "anything" that goes by the title 'man' simply because he has money.
We ladies now make our own money and should marry a man for who he is and not for what he has so long as he's well educated, God fearing, and of sound mind and body even if he doesn't earn so much so long as we can foot the bills.

Hmmmm
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ by Badtoy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Evaberry:
. .

jealous ex girlfriend spotted

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.