Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,969 members, 7,931,367 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 12:13 AM

Biafra : A Metaphor For Restructuring – Chidiebere Okere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : A Metaphor For Restructuring – Chidiebere Okere (369 Views)

Reminisces And Reflections On Leadership And Failure: Akpabio As Metaphor / Yoruba Must Fight For Restructuring, Not 2023 Presidency By Olu Fasan / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra : A Metaphor For Restructuring – Chidiebere Okere by IkpuMmadu: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Biafra is now a metaphor for restructuring. Biafra is on everybody’s lips- both to those for, and to those against. Biafra trends more than Nigeria now. Biafra is on CNN, Aljazeera, BBC, etc. Biafra had brought the plight of the Igbo man to the open, at home and international. Unlike then they will say , why did you vote the wrong party? How can I implement the dividends of democracy to 7% leaving 95% that voted ? A lot of issues was swept under the carpet for almost 50 years!

The marginalization of the south east which is the main reason for our quest for secession occupies the front burner of national discuss today. And,yet, you say that Nnamdi Kanu has no strategy. Again, when we caught you on that, you said that he isn’t employing the right strategy. We have asked you to come forth with your “workable” strategy and lead us since you claim to want Biafra like us, you ran away faster than Usain Bolt. Chai!

Why hasn’t your “protests” and letter writings about the marginalization of Igbo land come to the fore like Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra has done? This is a question to the so-called Igbo intelligentsia and those jealous people who are angst at Kanu’s rising.

https://etimes.com.ng/biafra-metaphor-restructuring-chidiebere-okere/

Intelligentsia who suddenly found their voices after the emergence of Nnamdi Kanu. Tell me why I should regard you? Tell me you ain’t jealous of that “small boy”?

Funny people who can’t spend a day in Kuje Prison for the emancipation of the Igbo race. Running their mouths here and there, thinking we dey notice them, but we no notice them.
Re: Biafra : A Metaphor For Restructuring – Chidiebere Okere by taylor88(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2017
pictures

(1) (Reply)

Senate Session: Drama, Confirmation Saga And Final Throw Down? / Nigeria To Witness A Turnaround In 18 Months, Says Osinbajo / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Adjourns Till October 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.