Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,949 members, 7,969,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:27 PM

'I Knew My Marriage Was A Mistake Less Than 48 Hours After The Wedding' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Knew My Marriage Was A Mistake Less Than 48 Hours After The Wedding' (2816 Views)

"If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi / Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Knew My Marriage Was A Mistake Less Than 48 Hours After The Wedding' by Ehiscotch(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2017
'I knew my marriage was a
mistake less than 48 hours after
the wedding' - Reality star,
Golnesa

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/07/i-knew-my-marriage-was-mistake-less.html?m=1

35-year-old Shah's of Sunset reality
star, Golnesa '''' Gharachedaghi shocked
everyone when she announced her whirlwind
engagement and subsequent marriage to
Shalom was a mistake less than 48 hours after
saying "I do."

What was more surprising was the the
announcement that she had filed for divorce just
one month later.
In a recent interview with E News, she said, 'we
went to a courthouse just to get the paperwork
and see what needed to be done in order to get
married. And they said, 'You know, if you want,
there's a little chapel around the corner.' And we
looked at each other and we said, 'F this,' and we
just walked into the chapel. I was wearing ripped
jeans and a turtleneck, and he was in sweats.
Cute outfit, not for a wedding day!"

She continued to say, 'I wanted to throw up. I was
just thinking, 'My dad's going to kill me right now.
And my mom is going to wake me up and then kill
me again.' It was wrong, and it's kind of a pattern
with me. I make just fast decisions in the moment,
and I pay the price afterwards, and I am right
now."

However, she admitted that less than 48 hours
went by before she realized their marriage was
not going to work saying, 'he wanted a wife
immediately, in that moment of 'I Do's. Cater to
him as my husband and get ready for getting
pregnant and cooking and cleaning and taking care
of my man. I'm typically more of the man in a
relationship, so I will never do that, let alone put a
ring on my finger for you and then start doing that.
It's not going to happen for me."

Re: 'I Knew My Marriage Was A Mistake Less Than 48 Hours After The Wedding' by taylor88(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2017
who
Re: 'I Knew My Marriage Was A Mistake Less Than 48 Hours After The Wedding' by WOruGunu(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
I kno d feeling

It has been God altru
Re: 'I Knew My Marriage Was A Mistake Less Than 48 Hours After The Wedding' by Mille: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
WOruGunu:
I kno d feeling
It has been God altru
Did you even read the story
Re: 'I Knew My Marriage Was A Mistake Less Than 48 Hours After The Wedding' by swagguElite(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mille:

c'mon we don't have to read the story ...before we know the story! ... We already know the story ...it is the "we don't gv a fvck" story! ...ao about'dat! kiss
Re: 'I Knew My Marriage Was A Mistake Less Than 48 Hours After The Wedding' by dbull1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Just negodu undecided So she's ready for impromptu marriage but not ready to be a wife.

Re: 'I Knew My Marriage Was A Mistake Less Than 48 Hours After The Wedding' by yixegu: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
wow

Re: 'I Knew My Marriage Was A Mistake Less Than 48 Hours After The Wedding' by WOruGunu(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Mille:

not necessary Oga

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Is Breaking The Internet With Her Big @ss[selfie] / Just For Laughs: Mayweather Won't Remain Unbeaten If He Met These Naija Fighters / Why I Left Nollywood Ex Actress Joy Edjeren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.