Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:41 AM

My Husband Was A Serial Cheater But When I Cheated Once, He Filled For Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Was A Serial Cheater But When I Cheated Once, He Filled For Divorce (727 Views)

PHOTOS: Wema Septu Warns Ladies That Diamond Platnumz Is A Serial Cheater / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Was A Serial Cheater But When I Cheated Once, He Filled For Divorce by Bambog(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2017
If anyone ever mentioned that I would cheat on my husband, I definitely would have looked at the person as crazy.

My husband was a serial cheat in our 7 Year marriage. Although he loves his family and never denied us of his time, I knew when there was a new girl in his life. I would confront him and cry and send emails and he would apologise, buy me something nice and promise to stop. Continue reading >>>>>>>>>>>>> https://tangoville.org/2017/07/05/husband-serial-cheater-cheated-filled-divorce/
Re: My Husband Was A Serial Cheater But When I Cheated Once, He Filled For Divorce by taylor88(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2017
jesu
Re: My Husband Was A Serial Cheater But When I Cheated Once, He Filled For Divorce by agitator: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2017
Bambog:
If anyone ever mentioned that I would cheat on my husband, I definitely would have looked at the person as crazy.

My husband was a serial cheat in our 7 Year marriage. Although he loves his family and never denied us of his time, I knew when there was a new girl in his life. I would confront him and cry and send emails and he would apologise, buy me something nice and promise to stop. Continue reading >>>>>>>>>>>>> https://tangoville.org/2017/07/05/husband-serial-cheater-cheated-filled-divorce/

The guy is my role model, he paid the bride price. How much groom price did you pay? And you want to drag equality with him. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was A Serial Cheater But When I Cheated Once, He Filled For Divorce by Bambog(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2017
LoL... Men and Women are never equal
agitator:

The guy is my role model, he paid the bride price. How much groom price did you pay? And you want to drag equality with him. angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Was A Serial Cheater But When I Cheated Once, He Filled For Divorce by nextprince: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2017
Choi, you mean cheated as in, you fvcked another man despite being married? And you want to justify it here?
If you don't know, male animals, humans inclusive, are polygamous by nature and this cuts across all animals.
You might have been hearing or reading of polyandry but have you ever seen one?

I'm not holding brief for your husband but the gravity of cheating is more for women than men by whichever standard.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dakore Akande Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Don't Seal Your joystick Shut With A Jiftip Sticker During Sex, It's Risky. / Sheyi Shay Perform On Stage....half Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.