Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,070 members, 7,939,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Comrade Itodje Declares For Ethiope East Local Government Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comrade Itodje Declares For Ethiope East Local Government Chairman (619 Views)

Esan North East Local Government Chairman Hon Austin Okoibhole Decamps To PDP / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / Igbakpa: A Transformational Leader For Ethiope Federal Constituency Economic And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comrade Itodje Declares For Ethiope East Local Government Chairman by GtDigital(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2017
#Delta State Local Polls: Comrade Itodje Declares For Ethiope East Local Government Chairman

The chief executive officer of Gt9ja Communications Limited, a native of kokori inland in Agbon clan, Comrade Itodje Okiemute Godstime has declared his political ambition to run for the office of Chairman, Ethiope East Local Government Area in the forthcoming local government election in delta state, Nigeria.

Comrade Itodje who is also the Chief press secretary to Chief Dr. Amb. Oyibode – 2014 delta state governorship aspirant of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, made this declaration in Abuja on Thursday, saying the time has come for youths in Nigeria to take dominant position and play significant roles in the politics of Nigeria.

The future of our dear country, Nigeria lies in our hands. When we were much younger our elders said we are the leaders of tomorrow and we have not seen the tomorrow they talk about yet they keep on ruling and leading us to a land of no success.

Although in their own way they have tried and I think it is time to the youths to handle the activities of the government because those that are ruling us now, they started ruling when they were young like us.

I want to use this opportunity to urge every youths in Ethiope East local Government Area of delta state, that my government will be a government of the youths by the youths, while the elders are to enjoy the fruits of their labour. We will being seeking advices and fine-tuning measures to curb mayhem, enhance more on the little infrastructure that are in place and engage the entire people of ethiope east in an unquantifiable empowerment and jobs creation, Comrade Itodje stated.

(1) (Reply)

God Will Make A Way For Me To Pay Ekiti Workers Salaries – Governor Fayose / I Pity Kogi People… Their Govt Spent N12m To React To My Comment - Ekweremadu / Stop Recycling Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.