Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,052 members, 7,980,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:42 PM

Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies (42691 Views)

Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS / Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by MoreWahala: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
NinaArsenal:
Amadioha fall on you miscreant.
Amadioha has already fallen and is sitting on you and your generation, that's why you can never have sense, even if they donate it freely to you. Dumbo!
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by cotzywitzy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
edlion57:
My brother with all this ur money I still see u as a kid...grow up

My brother with your poverty I still see you as an Adult. Receive sense...Lol
No Homo bro...
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Successdude:
lets talk on whatsapp.

Hello!
08189845169 WhatsApp

Thanks.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by youngreva(m): 12:44am On Jul 07, 2017
davido is growing wayward everyday
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by kflez: 1:31am On Jul 07, 2017
foolishness fall on him
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by olablogs86: 1:48am On Jul 07, 2017
Glo Locks Down Ikeja With Tuface, PSquare, Flavour, Timaya, Runtown, Reekado Banks And Katch

http://onnlive.com/2017/07/01/glo-locks-down-ikeja-with-tuface-psquare-flavour-timaya-runtown-reekado-banks-and-katch/

Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by Pneumatic2020: 3:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Broke Ass Nigga!!!!!! cryBroke Ass Nigga!!!!!!
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by edlion57(m): 5:59am On Jul 07, 2017
cotzywitzy:

My brother with your poverty I still see you as an Adult. Receive sense...Lol
No Homo bro...
u are a big very f cry cry l ...I can feed and cloth u till u die....send ur account details let me change ur life
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by KendrickAyomide: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2017
gypsey:
ofcourse! that's the reason why I was asking if smoking weed in nigeria a crime? grin i guess the nigerian law doesn't apply to davido!
lmao.. i told you before.. Law in Nigeria has limitations..
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by goshen26: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
fitted60:
not even a child! Yea mogbe

Lol
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by lightwind(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
looking fresh.
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by cotzywitzy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
edlion57:
u are a big very f cry cry l ...I can feed and cloth u till u die....send ur account details let me change ur life

Eyah.. Mr.Dangote thank you...Hope you have sort the whole of your family cos I don't think you can feed my puppy. Lol
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by edlion57(m): 5:07am On Jul 09, 2017
cotzywitzy:

Eyah.. Mr.Dangote thank you...Hope you have sort the whole of your family cos I don't think you can feed my puppy. Lol
I will be a Messiah to you and ur family even to ur dog that you can't feed...
Re: Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies by cotzywitzy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
edlion57:
I will be a Messiah to you and ur family even to ur dog that you can't feed...

Eyah... Not until I see your generation on forbes list...Shalom My Guy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Curves In Jean / Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.