Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles (25575 Views)

Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant / 10 Interesting Images In The History Of Automobiles / German Vs Japanese Automobiles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by Stallione(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Instead,cross section of made in nigeria madness..!!! ;DInstead,cross section of made in nigeria madness..!!!
Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by Stallione(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Instead,cross section of made in nigeria madness..!!! grin
Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by bladeAnders(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
let's go there

Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by room089: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
We will get there!
It's just a matter of time!
Rome wasn't built in a day!
Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by damoneymag(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
i don't feel like commenting though, but let just say this: i don't celebrate mediocrity
Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by iamtardey: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
kini gbogbo yanmayanma wonyii? grin
Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
these are not cars but carcasses.
Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
PaperLace:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5605931_lol4_jpeg31502378bc9b74ef3855ac5c123c1c07

This is a clear case of exhibiting your craftsmanship in a dumb way.

The front looks so high, the centre of gravity has obviously been tampered with (poor balance). It also gained more weight, the innocent keke has to drag all that iron while in motion _I doubt it will accelerate properly.

This isn't innovation, it's actually hazardous to its occupants and other road users. 0/10 from me.

How are you sure the craftsman didn't think that through and used fiberglass instead of metal? Don't be quick to discountenance Nigerians o, we have some people/technicians whose heads are sitting properly.
Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin shocked grin

Did someone just used the word INNOVATION for these aweful craps

Abeg my eyes dey pain me. These folks don use their brain play kalokalo.

NwaAimakpe go buy patronize una......keep the good work on grin
Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by Mavor: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
chiefbuchiV12:
1st pix- Polaris Slingshot Nnewi edition,
2nd pix- Mad Max Fayawor sportwagen,
3rd pix- VW Beetle Nigerian Bad road bug,
4th pix- Chosen airways flight 911.
Bloody comedian! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
checkengine:

How are you sure the craftsman didn't think that through and used fiberglass instead of metal? Don't be quick to discountenance Nigerians o, we have some people/technicians whose heads are sitting properly.
This thing doesn't look like fiberglass o cheesy
Let me agree it's fiberglass, what about its distorted centre of gravity? That thing can topple over if I push it to ordinary 40degrees.
Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by ExInferis(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
The OP and I need to discuss his comprehension of the word "made".
Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
This looks more like a toy in a children's park or some kindergarten playground but I'm not sure how safe that contraption would be.

Some sharp or poking metal bits would do someone lots of harm. Whoever designed this isn't a very nice person grin

Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by elkristofa: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
chiefbuchiV12:
1st pix- Polaris Slingshot Nnewi edition,
2nd pix- Mad Max Fayawor sportwagen,
3rd pix- VW Beetle Nigerian Bad road bug,
4th pix- Chosen airways flight 911.
u deserve award . .

1 Like

Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by Waleola824: 1:38am On Jul 07, 2017
Chaiiiii!! Wait I see the first one that have both wheel barrow n okada tires, is it moving bckward or forward?? Abeg ooo
The oda one that look like a chopper with the wheels of a tricycle.. nawaooo
Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by Konquest: 6:09am On Jul 07, 2017
AutoReportNG:
I was going through some pictures online and I came across some pictures of some automobiles that are been constructed by our very Nigerian mechanics and panel-beaters... Though they are yet to get it right to go commercial but I will leave you to voice out your take on them. Please drop your comments below..

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/07/a-cross-section-of-made-in-nigeria.html

Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by okdaddy393: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2017
PaperLace:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5605931_lol4_jpeg31502378bc9b74ef3855ac5c123c1c07

This is a clear case of exhibiting your craftsmanship in a dumb way.

The front looks so high, the centre of gravity has obviously been tampered with (poor balance). It also gained more weight, the innocent keke has to drag all that iron while in motion _I doubt it will accelerate properly.

This isn't innovation, it's actually hazardous to its occupants and other road users. 0/10 from me.

Nice art work
Re: A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles by chiefbuchiV12(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
BTT:
This is 2017.

This is not FP worthy. We are presenting ourselves as a laughing stock to the world.

The headline suggested that we are going to be graced by globally competitive innovations/designs like the INnoson's IVM, Dangote/Sino Trucks, The made in Nigeria Naval war ships, the Z600, etc.

However, what we have here are:
1. A child's play
2. A smuggler's dangerously redesigned car to carry excess load
3. A revamped VW Beetle
4. Repeat No 1.
Even the most advanced countries still produce craps like dis

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Of The Biggest Production Cars That Was Unveiled In 2018 / 8 Electric Cars That Sells Below N14 Million (PHOTOS) / Things You Should Not Do When Driving In The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.