Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Back Office Support Staff Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Back Office Support Staff Needed (2990 Views)

Nnpc Lay Off Their Support Staff / AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Trainee Back Office Credit / MALE Office Support Staff Needed ( Closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back Office Support Staff Needed by MariasHouse: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Our client is in need of Office Support officer

Job Location: Mainland Lagos
Job Title: Office Support Staff

Please note that interested must be smart and savvy
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be a computer literate with the ability to work on powerpoint etc
- Must have a good communication skills
- Must have a clear error free writing abilities
- Must be able to learn fast and multi task at the same time

Age range 22 to 30 years
Salary: 45,000

Forward cv to cvs.mariashouse@gmail.com

Subject of mail is OSS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by Emmyxxy01: 1:24am On Jul 08, 2017
The salary is in what range?
Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by MariasHouse: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2017
position still available
Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by fabiosmart: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
i applied but got invite for a seminar instead of the job interview :/
Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin grin
fabiosmart:
Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by osolee(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
fabiosmart:
I died grin grin grin grin
Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by MariasHouse: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
The seminar/training, is a different package and it free. However only shortlisted candidate will be invited for the interview.
Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by starboi63(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
I smell GNLD
Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by Pojomojo: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
starboi63:
I smell GNLD
It not GNLD. That need to fill up their file.
Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by Pojomojo: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
MariasHouse:
The seminar/training, is a different package and it free. However only shortlisted candidate will be invited for the interview.
You are beginning to run out of ideas. I understand the recession is hitting hard but this not the best way to go.
Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by MariasHouse: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Marais House is a recruitment and training company and not GLND. You can confirm from our website www.mariashouse.com.ng

We recruit for companies and train staff.

Last Saturday 29th July 2017, we had a free training for graduate, taged Employability Workshop.

1 Like

Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by MariasHouse: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please note for all application only shortlisted candidate will be invited for an interview.
Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by larrybabe: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
I think it is good to let people know what you are inviting them for be it training or interview because at the end of the day, the ones that attended will speak out be it good or bad.

Transport fare is not easy to come by for job seekers. Some even travel into Lagos to attend the said "interview".

1 Like

Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
MariasHouse:
Marais House is a recruitment and training company and not GLND. You can confirm from our website www.mariashouse.com.ng

We recruit for companies and train staff.

Last Saturday 29th July 2017, we had a free training for graduate, taged Employability Workshop.

Bro for now I don't have my certificate but am graduate and I know before November my cert would be ready ... can I attend?
Re: Back Office Support Staff Needed by Deelaw(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
I was told by someone with a first-hand experience with dis pple (mariashouse) dat they are bunch of time-wasters with no job in particular at hand.

All dey do is invite innocent job seekers to their tight office, collect their 4 (hard earned) passports, give dem some funny looking test & interview, then they let u go with lies of calling you.

Someone actually was called back 3times after passing all d stages required even to d point of meeting their madam who still had no issues with him and was promised to be contacted soon....But as I speak, dat was d last time he heard from dem since last year.

Dis is a daily routine in dat office. Seems dey just love seeing jobless pple flooding their office not minding how dey got their T-fare.

My Advice: Save your t-fare and Avoid funny stories but If u must go, don't submit ur passports to any organization until there's a deal of hiring you (No serious organization does such anyway....If u know what i mean)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Lagos State Ministry Of Agriculture / Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (43 Positions) / URGENT VACANCIES: Over 200 Available Positions in a Leading Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.