Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA (31486 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by nurusystem(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
if I hear say I serve

Nysc ko nysc ni

Rest in pieces ipob nigga
Suffering guy, Who send u. Olodo.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Soundmind(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
So Sad.RIP
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by oyeezah(f): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
this is so painful, can't imagine how his family feel. rest in peace! May God protect us from evil
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by WINDSOW(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
if I hear say I serve

Nysc ko nysc ni

U nned not dearie, u "bathroom slipper" is already serving. grin grin grin
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by WINDSOW(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
if I hear say I serve

Nysc ko nysc ni

U need not dearie, u "bathroom slipper" is already serving. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by emmamopah(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rip bro
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by PatEinstEin(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
if I hear say I serve

Nysc ko nysc ni

No wonder ur b00bs, sorry, flip-flops fell asleep
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by barinedan(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is very sad, after passing through stress of school there was nothing to benefit, all the parents money just went to the ground. R.I.P to the corper. Why all the sudden deaths? A female HND II student of the department of civil engineering was as also reported dead today, a beautiful girl in her final semester just gone,
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by chibuzorAbia: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
The speed of that vehicle!!!!!!

May WE help ourselves in this cunt-ry

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by wink2015(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
NYSC programme should be scrapped.

If Nigeria is restructured politically may be to 6 geo-political zones, the NYSC programme will die a natural death.

Although, the NYSC programme is not directly responsible for his death. However, it is exposing most of our graduates to the hazards of road accident as a result of travelling here and there.

Come to think of it, after the one year of national service, the school leaver or graduate so to speak is faced with unemployment as he or she can not find a lucrative job to keep body and soul together.

Our leaders are just deceiving us especially this socalled ONE NIGERIA system we find ourselves.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Ayjuri: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rip Bro
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Deyvid123(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
my humble and kind classmate
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Deyvid123(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
my humble and kind classmate...RIP
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Deyvid123(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
if I hear say I serve
Nysc ko nysc ni
the guy is from nasarawa State and he's my classmate.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Nickymezor(f): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rest in corper
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
if I hear say I serve
Nysc ko nysc ni
Retard!
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Apexdon(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
edenhazard:
if I hear say I serve

Nysc ko nysc ni

And in ur mind u have sense abi? Foolish thing
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Elvidence(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
RIP mr monday
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by LeanonGOD(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
It should have been scrapped long time ago. Many young lives have been wasted in the name of this death trap called nysc.
wintersnow:
Why all these terrible news naw...
May his soul RIP

The "Nysc should be scrapped " debate will soon start naw
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by openmine(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
wink2015:
NYSC programme should be scrapped.

If Nigeria is restructured politically may be to 6 geo-political zones, the NYSC programme will die a natural death.

Although, the NYSC programme is not directly responsible for his death. However, it is exposing most of our graduates to the hazards of road accident as a result of travelling here and there.

Come to think of it, after the one year of national service, the school leaver or graduate so to speak is faced with unemployment as he or she can not find a lucrative job to keep body and soul together.

Our leaders are just deceiving us especially this socalled ONE NIGERIA system we find ourselves.

will it stop drivers from being reckless?
will that same guy/lady from travelling one day?
NYSC may be a failed project but its not an excuse to justify the recklessness of sum careless drivers who feel they are larger than life!!
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by LeanonGOD(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
You are very very sick to your brain - the innocent copper had done nothing to justify your stinking assault, you have pointed one evil finger, the remaining nine will hunt you 4ever.
edenhazard:
if I hear say I serve

Nysc ko nysc ni

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by etimocity(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
REST IN PEACE
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Tobesima: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Na wa ooo, just like that, God should acpect ur soul
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why corpers always die in car accident, are they the only one in the car?
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Odionprince24: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
rest in perfect peace my brother
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by snopzy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the lost. Rest in peace course mate

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by snopzy(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Have Compassion for once he is from Nasarawa state but posted to Imo state for NYSC how is he an IPOB sad
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by crackhouse(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nysc have done more harm than good.
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Keisuke: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
This guy was in my platoon...he waad even chatting with me last night am stunned...
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by Jones4: 6:24am On Jul 07, 2017
This is a sad news,may his soul rest in peace
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by bumblebee2006(f): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'm new in here can I get directive s from friends plsssss
Re: Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA by bumblebee2006(f): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
may the soul of the gentle man rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare / 5 Corps Member Decamped In EBONYI STATE NYSC Camp / Rivers Female Corper Helps Boy Who Hawks Vegetables On The Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.