Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,135 members, 7,907,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

Where Is Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is Life? (455 Views)

Why Is Life So Rigid? / What Is Life To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Life? by LifeDrama24(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Death they say, is the Absence of Life...Why do I think am still Alive? I am afraid, I am living a DEAD Life..

Born into an Average Family as the First child and first son...I struggled to graduate from the university, I have worked as an Account Officer for a few months in a small scale firm after my N.Y.S.C

I have been a failure since i was sacked from my previous Job....been trying to get back my feet...keeping my head up,Even attempted travelling out of the country for greener pastures but all efforts prove abortive...

I am beginning to believe something is wrong with me like my late mum's Family would always say....some say its my step mum's voodoo (well...she behaves like a witch tho) but I don't wanna believe all these bullsh!ts.....I should be responsible for my misfortunes...I have tried to talk to my Dad on how He could help me with Capital at least to start something but He doesn't believe in me....I dont blame him tho....he seems to be blindfolded by my step mum's problems and other family isssues.

Please Guys....Help me to save myself from this persistent failures....God has failed me despite my all prayers and trying to maintain my good moral standards.....
I feel so ashamed of myself when i see all mates making it.... esp.those doing it illegally..
Temptations to anything just to make it keep arising....I just hope it worth it as least to find a LIFE in me
Re: Where Is Life? by whitebeard(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
op what is your fort, as in where does your talent lie.
Re: Where Is Life? by LifeDrama24(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
I Have been reading how some pple just come and comment rubbish on post like this... if u can't help, just read and ignore...

Please don't come @ me to insult and attack me, I wil curse your generation....I am not sorry, I am just being paranoid, angry and frustrated!!!
Re: Where Is Life? by LifeDrama24(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
whitebeard:
op what is your fort, as in where does your talent lie.

Bro,I don't believe in talents
Hardwork + Consistency = Talent.

I am ready to do.anything 'Legit' dat will give me Hapiness
Re: Where Is Life? by joyAA(f): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
It is well bro

At least I know what it feels like to be living, but not alive.

Bros first things first, you need to go back to God o, I no go lie you, just to have a relationship with Him.
You'll get one kind of soothing peace in your life that people will wonder why you are not depressed- in other words He will give you a right frame of mind, you need a positive outlook, you need to be happy, you cannot attract good fortune if you're depressed #truestory. IMHO that's y u need God

Theeennnn you need to bone ur step mami n popc. Just free dem in your heart, *hit happens so don't take it personal, also just look at it like you're an orphan, depend only on God.

Association is important, what or who are u surrounding yourself with? What do you do in your free time? Well you're free most of d time now, why not pick a topic to read about online, buy or borrow books, follow educative pages on social media, stimulate your brain.
The koko is to read voraciously, if you can post ds on nl, then you can read online as well

Occupy yourself, try not to get angry, if you're overwhelmed, its okay to cry, but you gotta be ready to kicka*s after that

Whenever I feel a certain way I just start repeating "all is well"
Sometimes I end up believing it grin grin

Don't worry, a good job is coming, and your parents will respect you. cool
Life is good! Live it bro cheesy
Re: Where Is Life? by LifeDrama24(m): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2017
joyAA:
It is well bro

At least I know what it feels like to be living, but not alive.

Bros first things first, you need to go back to God o, I no go lie you, just to have a relationship with Him.
You'll get one kind of soothing peace in your life that people will wonder why you are not depressed- in other words He will give you a right frame of mind, you need a positive outlook, you need to be happy, you cannot attract good fortune if you're depressed #truestory. IMHO that's y u need God

Theeennnn you need to bone ur step mami n popc. Just free dem in your heart, *hit happens so don't take it personal, also just look at it like you're an orphan, depend only on God.

Association is important, what or who are u surrounding yourself with? What do you do in your free time? Well you're free most of d time now, why not pick a topic to read about online, buy or borrow books, follow educative pages on social media, stimulate your brain.
The koko is to read voraciously, if you can post ds on nl, then you can read online as well

Occupy yourself, try not to get angry, if you're overwhelmed, its okay to cry, but you gotta be ready to kicka*s after that

Whenever I feel a certain way I just start repeating "all is well"
Sometimes I end up believing it grin grin

Don't worry, a good job is coming, and your parents will respect you. cool
Life is good! Live it bro cheesy

Thanks sis....this is Motivating
God Bless You

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) / Why You Should Embrace This Thing With Both Hands / My Bullying Experience Please Read And Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.