Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,733 members, 7,972,665 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ladies Pretend A Lot. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pretend A Lot. (1078 Views)

Why Do Ladies Pretend When In Love? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Why Do Some Ladies Pretend To Love A Guy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Pretend A Lot. by xynerise: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2010
Sometime ago I met a gal at my friend's party and after some minutes of dancing we decided to know each other better. We exchanged numbers and there we became close. I tried to make our friendship an intimate relationship but she told me she had a boyfriend and she dont want to cheat on him. As a big boy I told her no problem and never utter a word concerning dating her.
A week later I decided not to call her to see her reaction when she called me and started complaining that I have forgotten her and I said I love her. She later ask me to see her the next day. When I got there she was watching a romantic movie and ask me to join her. After some minutes of watching she started staring at me while I pretended to be watching nothing. I found out she was moving a bit closer to me as if to kiss me and when I tried to respond to her, she stopped and said " This is not right, I cant do it". I was confused and I told her I'll be leaving.
We attended a nite party one day and she saw me dancing with a gal who just ask me to dance with her and left the hall. I followed her outside and she was putting a sad face saying " Well done Mr dancer I saw your handiwork". She hissed and left. The rest is a story. Why do gals pretend even if the guy shows back his love to them?
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by Hotstepper(f): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2010
I DONT THINK SHE IS PRETENDING, she likes u but the fact that she have a b/f stops her from doing things with u
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by xynerise: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2010
Her getting angry at everything I do to other ladies is really pissing me off.
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2010
Are you not the dude supposed to be getting married soon? Your eyes should be on your fiance only not random girls undecided
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by fineboy5: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2010
dude nothing is new under the sun. any topics u can think of has already been posted on nairaland'pls try to do a search before making post.
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by yme1(f): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2010
she is not pretending, she likes you but dont want to have anything to do with you
but the fact is she is confused cause she cant control herself cry
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by Pweety4me(f): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2010
Just ignore her she don't marra i do. . . smiley tongue
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by Akinagirl(f): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Are you not the dude supposed to be getting married soon? Your eyes should be on your fiance only not random girls undecided

My sentiments exactly!! Why he care about another girl if hes getting married? undecided
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by Markenny(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2010
says who?
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by 190: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2010
hold on lemme eat this chicken im holding rite now~
when im done

i would give u some advice sincerely~
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by GL(f): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by Pweety4me(f): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2010
190:

hold on lemme eat this chicken im holding rite now~
when im done

i would give u some advice sincerely~

so u can't share abi? undecided
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by vivaladiva(f): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2010
nigerian guys sef na waaa, if she give u t=o=t=o  that first time u go say she cheap, but then again i tire 4 naija gals, dem too dey pretend, both sexes have big fat issues, sort ur selves out mate
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by 190: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2010
Pweety4me:

so u can't share abi? undecided

U wan chop witch~
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by Kunbee: 1:02am On Feb 02, 2010
^^Lol grin
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by H2O2: 1:12am On Feb 02, 2010
They do. But in time the transient, or should I call it "transitory" state will eventually dwindle out , and her truer intentions or motives would be easy to see and tell.

Give her time if you have the patience. If not, don't waste your time.
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by Nwaka77: 4:45am On Feb 02, 2010
@Poster

So do most Naija men so what's the problem here? But not to worry. You can always date your female relatives. You can be rest assured that they won't pretend or maybe they would who knows. undecided
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by 190: 5:19am On Feb 02, 2010
kunbee why u dey laff
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by Kunbee: 2:16am On Feb 03, 2010
because pweety wan chop winsch cheesy
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by chelseabmw(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2010
@poster  Thats girls for u.they are so full of ,
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by kemisuga(f): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hmmmn U mean ALL ladies Pretend. Well for me I dont.
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by TeeJay6(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2010
kemisuga:

hmmm true u look very innocent, grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by kkkossy(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2010
Some silly thread tchweee! *goes 2 d next thread*
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by IBOGIRL1: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

yes na me, ebons wetin happen?
vivaladiva:

nigerian guys sef na waaa, if she give u t=o=t=o  that first time u go say she cheap, but then again i tire 4 naija gals, dem too dey pretend, both sexes have big fat issues, sort your selves out mate
naija guys i tire 4dia mata even girls gon, thier own na2b continued. angry
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by tkb417(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2010
only God knows the number of gurls in the life of this OP

he'll come next week with a gurl he fondled in the bus

ewu!
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by Basildon1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2010
Nwaka77:

@Poster

So do most Naija men so what's the problem here? But not to worry. You can always date your female relatives. You can be rest assured that they won't pretend or maybe they would who knows. undecided
Now why would you go and say sumthin like that, did that make you feel really clever,huh (*in Stewie Griffin's accent*)
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by denzel2009: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2010
kemisuga:

You pretend to look like Aresejabata cool
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by ruskiee(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2010
Gosh pretenders. Tsk tsk.
tongue
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by xynerise: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Akinagirl:

My sentiments exactly!! Why he care about another girl if hes getting married? undecided
I said some time ago not a recent event angry
fine.boy:

dude nothing is new under the sun. any topics u can think of has already been posted on nairaland'pls try to do a search before making post.
Go play for gutter grin
Nwaka77:

@Poster

You are "fooler" than a foool.
Re: Ladies Pretend A Lot. by DeepSoul(f): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2010
xynerise:

I[b] said some time ago not a recent event[/b] angryGo play for gutter ;DYou are "fooler" than a foool.

Story story, story!
Once upon a time, time time!
Let ur madam catch you.

(1) (Reply)

How Sweet Or Boring Was Your Intimacy Last Night? / She Gave Me A Black Letter On A Black Morning / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.