Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,760 members, 7,975,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:47 PM

No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan (29909 Views)

N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri / Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by tammie24: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
True
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by mosho2good: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why won't she be humiliated when she is the greatest funny first lady Nigeria has ever had.....
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by bantudra: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
medolab90:

Just like her husband

i dont want to even start with that giant failure from otuoke sef..

i already forgot the moroon...

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
moses93:
you harassed yourself with your poor English and your #FROG voice
wetin dis one dey talk.. ....u mean Dusuki is in jail bcoz of English?

2 Likes

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by ekensi01: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
WE ALL KNEW THAT.

THATS HISTORY MY DEAR. grin
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Augiiee(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by deebrain(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
Literacy and decorum fall on you Ma.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
No Nigerian First Lady has been as nefarious and crude as you.

Piss fall on you grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by laffwitmi: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tell us first lady that looted like you.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by kingrt2(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
That's cause you don't shut the f...k up

See signature
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by ishua(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
grin
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by CltrAltDel: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
she is a thief alright.. But what about other past First Ladies

Abi na only her waka come? undecided
This peo, they can defend the devil grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Abfinest007(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
no first has been this foolish just like you
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by joeyfire(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
5% First Lady unfortunately

Dem no born Magu well to raid Maryam Abacha's house or freeze her company accounts

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by ngadmin: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
HELLO DEAR
YOU WANT TO EARN DAILY $100- $1000
WITHOUT INVESTMENT
DAILY WITHDRAW
Dear, this is a software work newly launch from facebook
You want to join? Visit the link below

https://apps.facebook.com/techworeld/proo/?i=942844

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Jerrypolo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
Boyooosa:
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
leave the age and answer the question
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by KardinalZik(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yet, Maryam Abacha walks freely coz she's a northerner and a muslim. Double Standard!

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by free2ryhme: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Becos u are a disgrace to a degree holder with your unusual outburts
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
yarimo:
PATIENT JONATHAN you are being harass ,because you are the most notorious corrupt former first lady . Mtcheeew EFCC and DSS please over to you
/

She will not stop drawing attention to herself.

\
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Danelo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mama Peace

Ur womanhood lives on[center][/center] grin
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by tragergeorge(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
she is a thief alright.. But what about other past First Ladies

Abi na only her waka come? undecided
which other first ladies? if the other first ladies were criminals, who stopped her husband administration from harassing them them?
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
They are the most ridiculed leaders in the world so far... Even Abacha was more respected than GEJ

Abeg na joke I dey joke ooo cheesy
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by pocohantas(f): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
LOL! This woman wasn't spared.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by victorazy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
SeniorZato:
Ayaaaaaaaaaaa. I come the pity the woman., i was one of those that frustrated you

that's why Ogun don dey show u peeper
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Barrywilly(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
No first Lady has ever stolen like you and no first lady has ever ruined her husband through her mouth like you
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Jmodel: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
nabiz:
..and abacha's wife is walking free while they are recovering the husband's loots

It's because she doesn't have big mouth and remember u said her husbands loot. Patient Jonathan has her personal loot & also note that money put in Switzerland ( world bank ) and other place abacha put money are not released to next of kin or family but only to governments if they can proof it is money laundering
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by TheAngry1: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
No First Lady has been a criminal like you
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by imranMotunrayo(f): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Queen of comedienne

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by Fearlez: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
zoho23:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-PbhT123fNh0/WV5FfiQGwrI/AAAAAAAADyA/3ZdqDEPL0f4cDd8I-C39EucA06ilj7feACK4BGAYYCw/s640/fd.jpg[/img]
Nigeria’s former First Lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan, on Thursday alleged harassment of her family by security agencies and sought House of Representatives intervention.

In a petition to the Lower Chamber, Jonathan urged the Federal Government to call the agencies to order.

The petition was presented at the House’s plenary by the lawmaker representing Okrika Constituency of Rivers, Rep. Bright Tamuno.

Presenting the document, Tamuno urged the house to wade into the matter in consideration of the sacrifices her husband, former President Goodluck Jonathan, made for the country.

According to him, no former first lady has been harassed like this before, and in view of the sacrifices that her husband has made for the country, the house should consider and call the security agencies to order.

In the petition, Jonathan alleged that the harassment was being orchestrated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) and other agencies of the Federal Government.

The Speaker, Mr Yakubu Dogara, referred the petition to the Committee on Public Petitions for further legislative action.

The former first lady had petitioned the House on a similar in December, 2016.

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/no-first-lady-has-been-harassed-like-me.html

That's because she's the loudest, most uncouth and utterly lacking in refinement and decorum in the history of first ladyship

The power got her intoxicated and made her the most usurping first lady in Nigeria's history
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by lilytender: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
nabiz:
..and abacha's wife is walking free while they are recovering the husband's loots

When next armed robbers come visiting and if and when you are lucky to get them arrested kindly tell the police to release them and even give them chieftancy titles because there are several armed robbers walking free.

1 Like

Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by romzyxy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
the problem. she is facing is due to her inability of being discreet during her husband administration. She should have learnt from other past first ladies... not everything the eyes sees that the mouth ll talk.
Re: No First Lady Has Been Harassed Like Me, Says Patience Jonathan by josephelvis: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Because na u thief, loot, corner with big eye pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Military Has Sealed Off A Polling Unit In Orolu - Davido Tweet / Why Fayemi, El-rufai Are Attending WEF Despite Fg’s Boycott – Onyeama / Insecurity: Why Bandits Started Killing Victims – Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.