Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Pedro Obiang Signs Long-term Deal At West Ham United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pedro Obiang Signs Long-term Deal At West Ham United (383 Views)

Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month / Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish / Nigeria's Taiwo Awoniyi Signs Long Term Contract With Liverpool FC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pedro Obiang Signs Long-term Deal At West Ham United by samsonsax: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Midfielder Pedro Obiang has signed a new five-year contract with West Ham United.

The Spaniard missed the closing months of last season through injury, but that has not stopped the Hammers from rewarding him for his form since signing from Sampdoria in 2015.

During that time, he has made 60 appearances in all competitions and he has admitted that he is delighted to commit his future to the Premier League side.

The 25-year-old told the club’s official website: “I’m very happy. It’s normal for you sign a new deal because you did something good in the club and this is the time to sign.

“Over the next five years, we can achieve many, many things but we are going to start from today. Of course, I trust the club and the situation and I know I am in a very good team at a very good club.

“I have a lot of teammates here and I talked to Manu [Lanzini], Adrian and Angelo [Ogbonna] over the summer when we were on holidays and that’s maybe a little bit of the reason I signed a new contract is because I prefer to be here than in another place, because I feel like part of a family here.”

Obiang made 21 starts in the Premier League last season.
Read More Sport News:https://www.sportlineng.com/more-news/

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Joins Everton on a Free Transfer- BBC Sport News / Highlight Monaco Vs Paris Saint Germain 1:2 / Rose APPOLOGISES To TOTHENHAM And Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.