Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Fashola --Man Of The People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola --Man Of The People (574 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Fashola Man Of The People / Fashola - Man Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola --Man Of The People by formunt(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2010
Tinubu, former Governor of Lagos State, has a girl friend somewhere in London,  East London. The woman has a blue coloured car.
Tinubu is planning to establish a Mega News Paper Company. Where has he go the money for the establishment.
We have stories also and many things to speak about Tinubu.
He attended the same university with my cousin in America
Tinubu should leave this guy alone and find solutions somewhere else otherwise  the true stories of Tinubu  would come out.
I  know everyone has got a past
Tinubu has a daughter in Thamesmead, London
Tinubu can you throw a stone
The story continues------
Re: Fashola --Man Of The People by Mekusxyz: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2010
^^^^^^
Story. Both Fas and Tinubu na ole buruku. A snake (Tinubu) cannot beget a tortoise (Fas)
Re: Fashola --Man Of The People by edoyad(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2010
I've been following this man for three years now, while i know It's "possible" for him to be involved in some unwholesome practices, He's light has never dimmed in my eyes
below is the group text message i sent to some friends in the newyear, since i'm browsing with phone i just copied and pasted:
Happy new year and more territory to be conquered in this new decade.

Fashola is man of the year and the ideal role model for a land with none to boast of.
Re: Fashola --Man Of The People by formunt(m): 5:42am On Feb 01, 2010
This man simply joins almajiri to cry load against fashola.we never had such a governor in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Oil Pipeline Sabotaged - Royal Dutch Shell / What Goodluck Should Do Now / Rep Team On Visit To Saudi Denied Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.