Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,333 members, 7,910,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

Hell And Darkness Is Here: Western Civilization Falling Into The Bottomless Pit. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell And Darkness Is Here: Western Civilization Falling Into The Bottomless Pit. (784 Views)

The Kingdom Of Darkness Is Real As Sodomy Is Worst Than White Supremacy / A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell And Darkness Is Here: Western Civilization Falling Into The Bottomless Pit. by KingSango(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is got to be the most sickest and ugliest scenes of transgenderism that is destroying America from the inside out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVGA5Ja_dSc

See the rest here: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

2 Shares

Re: Hell And Darkness Is Here: Western Civilization Falling Into The Bottomless Pit. by KingSango(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
My I say, the ole girl did do a good go on it! Bit ov an old English accent but no sweet cookie. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9KSKni_lbo
Re: Hell And Darkness Is Here: Western Civilization Falling Into The Bottomless Pit. by kennyblack94: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hell is not a place you go if you're not a christain,it's the failure of your life's greatest ambition..because religion and doctrine are just there to ease and reduce the pain and fear of death...likewise heaven is the achievement of one's ambition here..religious leaders promise you after life enjoyment(heaven) so they can enjoy the present.,..
#Wise up People
Re: Hell And Darkness Is Here: Western Civilization Falling Into The Bottomless Pit. by analice107: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
kennyblack94:
Hell is not a place you go if you're not a christain,it's the failure of your life's greatest ambition..because religion and doctrine are just there to ease and reduce the pain and fear of death...likewise heaven is the achievement of one's ambition here..religious leaders promise you after life enjoyment(heaven) so they can enjoy the present.,..
#Wise up People
Lol. Ok. let's die and find out. Pray it doesn't get to late for you.
Re: Hell And Darkness Is Here: Western Civilization Falling Into The Bottomless Pit. by KingSango(m): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
kennyblack94:
#Wise up People

I wasnt speaking on a mythical hell but a hell on earth from a morally rotten society. Simple lessons in grammar might prevent this confusion in the future. wink Ase. love, Sango.

(1) (Reply)

My Dream About Boiling Water / How Can I Know If I Am Hearing God, Hearing Satan, Or Hearing My Own Thoughts? / Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.