Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2179463 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) ... (1766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 12:12am On Jun 06
Available for sale: Abule Egba Lagos.
+234,8132394478
Open Box Aneng M107 Digital Multimeter
Review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_tB92mrNUQ

Mercury Modified Sinewave Inverter/Charger
24V
2400VA ~ 1.44KW Continous
20A Charger inbuilt

Review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrJgG2EaOZg

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Valto(m): 10:52am On Jun 06
12v 100ah 1280kwh lifepo4 lithium battery available @310k(with 100A Bluetooth bms & HDF wooden box)
12v 172ah 2.2kw lifepo4 lithium battery available @499k (with 120A Bluetooth bms & metal box )
12v 280ah 3,584kwh lifepo4 lithium battery available @699k
24v 172ah 4.4kwh lifepo4 lithium battery available @890k with 120A Bluetooth bms
24v 300ah 7,680kwh lifepo4 lithium battery available @1.550m with 120A/150A Bluetooth bms
48v 172ah 8857kwh lifepo4 lithium battery available @1.7m with 120A Bluetooth bms

whatsapps 08020574628 or telegram@vvalto

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 11:18am On Jun 06
Dam5reey:
Available for sale: Abule Egba Lagos.
+234,8132394478
Open Box Aneng M107 Digital Multimeter
Review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_tB92mrNUQ

Mercury Modified Sinewave Inverter/Charger
24V
2400VA ~ 1.44KW Continous
20A Charger inbuilt

Review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrJgG2EaOZg

Available
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ferdiwar: 12:20pm On Jun 06
Thank you boss.

I've been suffering myself since with solarman app.

jonescosmos:
Deye Cloud App

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ferdiwar: 12:21pm On Jun 06
Fouani before the increase to 184k

RickyM:

Where did you got 625W jinko panel at that rate?

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ferdiwar: 12:36pm On Jun 06
You can get Longi panels from Solarco in Abuja.

compunigeria:

Please are there ways of knowing fake Canadian solar panels?

Installers/ end users around Kaduna axis, please i need recommendations on shops where one can get JINKO panels or original Canadian solar panels or JA solar. I have tried several shops but no luck.

Abeg Abuja and Kano people kindly recommend trusted sources too.
@jonescosmos and other big ogas.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06
50pcs of 300w solar panels
2pcs of 10kwh 48v felicity lithium batteries
1pcs of 5kva 48v felicity ivps inverter
1pcs of 5kwh 48v felicity lithium battery
4pcs of 80A felicity Mppt controller..

READY TO BE DELIVERED TO Yaba, Lagos state.

Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461.

#Nationwide-delivery.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06
1pcs of 25kwh felicity lithium ready for delivery to lekki.

Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461 to order yours.

#6,500,000

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Obnoxious2001(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06
mctfopt:

See what I'll suggest, this recommendation is coming on the heels of what I've experienced these past two years. I noticed the cheapo solar panels (Africell, Sunfit, Sunshine et al) may be cheap to get. But it comes at a cost some users may experience and not see. I noticed that after two or three years, some of the busbars (those silver coloured lines) that link the individual solar panels starts to burn. You may not see this as panels are probably on the roof, but you will notice the reduced production.

So in summary, instead of buying 1000w of Africell PV, you are better off buying 550w of Jinko, Original Canadian solar (had to put original as the fake are a dime a dozen), JA Solar, Yingli, etc.

In RE world, you usually get WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Pay for premium to avoid premium tears.

Instead of buying new panels most especially my brother own, you are πŸ’― better of with fairly used I always advise people to buy new if they can afford Jinko,sunova etc

If you are a seasoned installer, you can confirm that the frame of Most new Solar panel in Nigeria is fragile and easily detach.

This is enough proof that they are low quality, but una no dey hear.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 3:59pm On Jun 06
Obnoxious2001:

Instead of buying new panels most especially my brother own, you are πŸ’― better of with fairly used I always advise people to buy new if they can afford Jinko,sunova etc

If you are a seasoned installer, you can confirm that the frame of Most new Solar panel in Nigeria is fragile and easily detach.

This is enough proof that they are low quality, but una no dey hear.

My experience the on the ones I've bought so far, new of course, is different. They are as rugged as it can be. And performance is outta the world. I'll only recommend stuff here, the reader is 100% free to do whatever they like. It's their money, they have the right to spend it anyway they like.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by compunigeria: 5:50pm On Jun 06
Hybrid600:

If you can locate FOUANI shops

Thanks i followed your advice, and was able to get their shop here ( colors) and they said they have it.

Thanks @Hybrid600 @jonescosmos,@Ferdiwar @Mrreed

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by compunigeria: 6:00pm On Jun 06
mctfopt:

Try FOUANI STORE for Jinko panels.

Original Canadian solar is often from size 450w and above, and is usually the "half cut" design. The label is small and rectangular in nature like this Jinko label here: https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta/1731#130305730

Wow!!! All the plenty "Canadian solars" they have been showing me here are less than 400w and far from the description above. Thanks for the heads up o. Chai!
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 6:02pm On Jun 06
compunigeria:

Wow!!! All the "Canadian solars" i have been seeing here are less than 400w and far from the description above. Thanks for the heads up o. Chai!

Obviously the fake version.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by primeelectronix: 3:17am On Jun 07
AUTHORIZED DEALER ON JINKO SOLAR PANEL,GROWATTS INVERTER AND PYLONTECH LITHIUM ION BATTERIES

AVAILABLE ITEMS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

380WATTS FIRMAN SOLAR PANELS

475WATTS JINKO SOLAR PANELS
555WATTS JINKO SOLAR PANELS
580WATTS JINKO SOLAR PANELS
625WATTS JINKO SOLAR PANELS...

GROWATTS INVERTERS
SPF 3000TL HVM 48
SPF 5000TL HVM P
SPF 3500ES
SPF 5000ES
SPH 3600TL BL UP
SPH 5000TL BL UP
SPH 8000TL3 BH UP
SPH 10000TL3 BHUP

PYLONTECH LITHIUM ION BATTERIES

US2000C 2.4KWH
US3000C 3.5KWH
UP5000 4.8KWH
UF5000 5.12KWH
HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL BRACKET FOR ALL MODELS OF BATTERIES
EXTERNAL CABLE KIT FOR USC(CONNECT BATTERY TO INVERTER ALSO AVAILABLE)

ALL ITEMS ARE VERY MUCH AVAILABLE AND WILL BE DELIVERED WITH EASE..

NO NEED TO RUN TO ARENA OR ALABA ANYMORE...
WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU SO WELL...
WE DELIVER STRAIGHT TO YOUR SITE AT A VERY FRIENDLY COST.
PRICES ARE FRIENDLY

CONTACT NUMBER...09074488146 OR SEND WHATSAPP MESSAGE WITH THE SAME NUMBER...
WE CAN DELIVER ANYWHERE...LAGOS,OYO,OGUN,BENIN,ASABA,ABUJA,IBADAN,PH,IMO ETC
WE ARE VERY ACTIVE.... TO ALL THE SOLAR ENGINEERS,KINDLY BRING DEALS AND A WARMFUL DISCOUNT AWAITS YOU.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by justcallmenuel(m): 7:32am On Jun 07
25kwh felicity lithium battery installed and completed at ibeju lekki, Lagos state..

Call/WhatsApp me on 08168986461

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by capnies: 9:32am On Jun 07
please where in port harcourt can I get good tubular battery
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by SaintUlot: 10:27am On Jun 07
FOR SALE

1. This 12v pure sine wave inverter has the capacity to power 4 freezers @ the same time.

Capacity: 6000w Surge capacity and 2750w Actual capacity

Dc to Ac conversion efficiency : 90 - 95%
Idle consumption : 0.3 amp

It is a Non-grid tied Inverter. It powers Inductive and non-inductive loads seamlessly.

In the test video below, I used it to power all these appliances @ the same time:

πŸ‘‰ One normal freezer
πŸ‘‰ 1hp pumping machine
πŸ‘‰charge spare battery
πŸ‘‰ one 32inch TV with Decoder
πŸ‘‰ 2 medium sized fans
πŸ‘‰1 big ox fan

Then I switched off only the pumping machine to plug in the 1200w pressing iron

I have just one left, If you are interested in buying it, call or WhatsApp 08035537864

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rap3bnI07g

2. 12v 30A Smart Battery charger with digital display

It can be used to charge any type of Battery and it does not overcharge batteries, it is a smart battery charger, it adjusts itself to the amount of charge battery needs and stops charging once battery is full.

Uploaded below is the Smart charger picture.
Call or WhatsApp 08035537864 if you need it.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bbally: 12:08pm On Jun 07
Good morning guys, please am in a kind of issue with my SMS hybrid inverter as am experiencing that the inverter goes to sleep often these days. Most of the time I have to do like hard reset by switching off the breaker between the inverter and solar panels if not it just stay below 30v but when I do the reset, the input panel voltage goes to 240+.
Those using this type of inverter, are you experiencing same or it's just my inverter.
I also noticed that when I switched the breaker to off, it hiss like when a drink gas out when you open the cover.
I have also swapped breaker and it's still the same experience.
Please note that all these started lately..
I NEED EXPERT OPINIONS OR POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 2:49pm On Jun 07
capnies:
please where in port harcourt can I get good tubular battery
When you say good tubular battery, are you referring to a product like Quanta battery?
Putting budget range may help to know the quality of battery to recommend.
You may even be lucky to get lifepo4 battery for similar budget, especially if the owner needs money to add and clear his goods at the port grin
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Ayomipoe(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07
What do you mean it goes to sleep?
If you live in proximity to Alaba, you should take it there. They have technicians on ground to help you.
bbally:
Good morning guys, please am in a kind of issue with my SMS hybrid inverter as am experiencing that the inverter goes to sleep often these days. Most of the time I have to do like hard reset by switching off the breaker between the inverter and solar panels if not it just stay below 30v but when I do the reset, the input panel voltage goes to 240+.
Those using this type of inverter, are you experiencing same or it's just my inverter.
I also noticed that when I switched the breaker to off, it hiss like when a drink gas out when you open the cover.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olopan(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07
Is it still under warranty?

SMS products have a 1 year warranty on there products, you should get hold of the company soon.

bbally:
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bbally: 4:36pm On Jun 07
Ayomipoe:
What do you mean it goes to sleep?
If you live in proximity to Alaba, you should take it there. They have technicians on ground to help you.

It will see the solar presence but it will not charge, just reading low voltage unless I switch the breaker off and on it back before it read correctly and starts charging.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by TCD: 5:43pm On Jun 07
jonescosmos:
This is what I'm getting on this cloudy day in Abuja today

Chief what's your experience so far with your felicity lithium batteries? Do you recommend? I'm reading alot of complaints
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by dollarnaira: 6:34pm On Jun 07
Why do guys buy tubular?
I don't understand..
Performance of battery is not judged by size.
Think smart! cool

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by tchijioke: 8:20pm On Jun 07
Good evening, please can someone give me the contact of MUST Inverter Service Center in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zenith4biz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07
bbally:

Kindly confirm that your battery is at full charge when the voltage is 30v. Some charge controller will reduce the voltage of the solar panel close to the battery voltage at float but will never return back to bulk charging no matter what except you switch off the solar panel and connect it back
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jonescosmos(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07
I have no complaints what so ever.
I will do a take apart video soon to disclose what cells and other components are inside those beasts of batteries.

People who have complaints probably did wrong installations or didn't buy genuine felicity products.

TCD:

Chief what's your experience so far with your felicity lithium batteries? Do you recommend? I'm reading alot of complaints
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 10:43pm On Jun 07
jonescosmos:
I have no complaints what so ever.
I will do a take apart video soon to disclose what cells and other components are inside those beasts of batteries.

People who have complaints probably did wrong installations or didn't buy genuine felicity products.

I think his findings here were centered on the type/quality of cells used by Felicity and not the connection as perceived.
Actually, there have been negative reviews about some of its batteries and I've seen some interior pictures of LPBF model of its 15kwh battery bank.
Apart from the poor performance of the cells not measuring up to the advertised standard, the owner also complained about the quality
of cells used as he was carrying out physical assessment.
However, there were positive reviews about the LPBA model, except one person that complained about its bms not allowing full charge.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jonescosmos(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07
People ended up buying Lithium Batteries from random places at a too good to be through prices.

I personally discovered that some sellers harvest cells and replace with lesser capacity cells (I kid you not, fear Alaba Market People)
We often times look at China as a major source of fake products. Truth is, those guys actually have Quality Control Department that works. But our people will always find a way to infiltrate facilities.

Any Felicity Product you see with Internal defects or cell mismatch and etc must have been tampered after it left factory.

I can show you my chats with Felicity Engineers, where they give a go ahead to open up a product and show them what I found inside and through that most times they have confirmed to me genuine components and fakes.

See this new 25KW that was recently brought into the market, I have made verification from Felicity about the cells and they said its packaged with REPT Cells and this particular 500A Grade A >8000 cycle cell is not yet in the market because REPT must satisfy OEM factories contracts before selling to open markets, let's wait a few months and see what cells you will see from the Alaba Market Sources.

Try to visit Felicity service centers you will understand better.

When buying felicity products, buy from them directly, e get why

isangjohnson:

I think his findings here were centered on the type/quality of cells used by Felicity and not the connection as perceived.
Actually, there have been negative reviews about some of its batteries and I've seen some interior pictures of LPBF model of its 15kwh battery bank.
Apart from the poor performance of the cells not measuring up to the advertised standard, the owner also complained about the quality
of cells used as he was carrying out physical assessment.
However, there were positive reviews about the LPBA model, except one person that complained about its bms not allowing full charge.

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 11:21pm On Jun 07
TCD:

Felicity honours warranty....... There is room for refunds if it doesn't meet up with what is being advertised.
You may test it by using the manufacturer recommended charge and discharge parameters via its datasheet. You may also monitor the performance of the individual cells via the bms pc monitor. Batched and matched Grade A cells will remain balance and work together at the upper knees of 57.6v while charging at the recommended C rate and the same thing with the lower knees of 44.4v while discharging at the recommended C rate.
Grade B cells will not work together from the bottom to the top. Runner cell will take a lead on the upper knees and hit full voltage cutoff before reaching the manufacturer recommended max voltage and the same thing will happen at the lower knees while discharging.
SUBMISSION: We should not always rely on misleading stickers pasted on products.
Physical assessment and practical test will
also reveal the hidden truth.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by isangjohnson: 12:41am On Jun 08
jonescosmos:
People ended up buying Lithium Batteries from random places at a too good to be through prices.

I personally discovered that some sellers harvest cells and replace with lesser capacity cells (I kid you not, fear Alaba Market People)
We often times look at China as a major source of fake products. Truth is, those guys actually have Quality Control Department that works. But our people will always find a way to infiltrate facilities.

Any Felicity Product you see with Internal defects or cell mismatch and etc must have been tampered after it left factory.

I can show you my chats with Felicity Engineers, where they give a go ahead to open up a product and show them what I found inside and through that most times they have confirmed to me genuine components and fakes.

See this new 25KW that was recently brought into the market, I have made verification from Felicity about the cells and they said its packaged with REPT Cells and this particular 500A Grade A >8000 cycle cell is not yet in the market because REPT must satisfy OEM factories contracts before selling to open markets, let's wait a few months and see what cells you will see from the Alaba Market Sources.

Try to visit Felicity service centers you will understand better.

When buying felicity products, buy from them directly, e get why

I really thought the community was beyond this but looks like we're right back to where we were two years ago.
I just decided to keep a simple decision about lifepo4 cells purchase in China.
1. If I need batched and matched grade A cells, you MUST attach FREE test reports of each cell with 5 years warranty or more.
I'm very happy with EV for not compromising on its standard. Dubious gray market cell sellers are afraid to issue out their fake test reports because they don't want to be exposed when we mail the reports to EV for verification.
2. If I need grade B cells, then we discuss in details about the quality. If the quality test is up to the standard, I'll keep the patronage.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mctfopt: 2:08am On Jun 08
isangjohnson:

I really thought the community was beyond this but looks like we're right back to where we were two years ago.
I just decided to keep a simple decision about lifepo4 cells purchase in China.
1. If I need batched and matched grade A cells, you MUST attach FREE test reports of each cell with 5 years warranty or more.
I'm very happy with EV for not compromising on its standard. Dubious gray market cell sellers are afraid to issue out their fake test reports because they don't want to be exposed when we mail the reports to EV for verification.
2. If I need grade B cells, then we discuss in details about the quality. If the quality test is up to the standard, I'll keep the patronage.

Let's just assume things for a moment what if a seller sends you a faked test report how can you tell?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) ... (1766) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: SourYoghurt, FEGEITOK, mexxy1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.