Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,296 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (1767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2180537 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:00am
AmakaRuby:

250-300, 3.5kva to 5kva

You won't find at that price, but raise your budget to around 350k and you'll have options under 3.5KVA.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey1(m): 6:07am
loluskysat:
So why do you still have a spark when you connect your inverter to the battery?

There is a difference between in-rush current and surge current.

Interesting
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by twinskenny(m): 6:49am
available for sale

SRNE & growat

let me know what you need

whatsapp 08051355133

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by jonescosmos(m): 6:50am
If you still experience a spark above the capacitance of your inverter after a pre-charge circuit or resistor is introduced in your setup and start-up, then something is amiss.

Of course there's a difference between in-rush current and surge current in devices and circuits, you should always outline your arguing points.
Just as you simply put it out, you should have also explained the difference and how to protect your devices from both types.

It would be interesting to see your analogies of both types of current and how you could use an SPD to resolve the IN-RUSH type of current.

I don't know about others here, but despite my knowledge, I am here to learn more.

loluskysat:
So why do you still have a spark when you connect your inverter to the battery?

There is a difference between in-rush current and surge current.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: Dam5reey(m), HeavenlyBang(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.