Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,285 members, 7,920,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:43 PM

Help We Funaabites To Retrieve Our Fund!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help We Funaabites To Retrieve Our Fund!! (359 Views)

How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. / JAMB 2018: How To Retrieve Lost Profile Code / FUNAAB wrong candidate information (funaabites And Incoming ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help We Funaabites To Retrieve Our Fund!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
HELLO NAIRALAND!

I really do not wanna bring this Topic to NL but at this moment I think NL is the only hope I(we) am(are) having!

I am writing this on behalf of over 200+ affected funaabites! Last year during the process of paying the Reparation fee for the PROTEST and PROPERTIES DAMGES that was caused during the PROTEST,the school management Mandated each student to pay the sum of 5,000 naira.

In the process of paying the Reparation fee last YEAR OCT/NOV there was a problem with the school site/Remita in which our money was deducted more than once from some of us paying Online accounts.

HOW: while attempting to pay "Errors" was showing mostly which prompted us to keep retrying unknown to us the money for each "ERROR" transaction has been deducted and not until after days before our banks started alerting of us of the EXCESS DEDUCTION!

NOW SINCE THEN! we've complained to REMITA! SCHOOL MANAGEMENT! BANKS we've filled forms to the school and we are yet to see anything or the school refunding the money back to us!

And we are already having the feelings that we might not GET the money again!

NAIRALAND help!

(1) (Reply)

It Is Still "Biscuit Bone'', Not "Brisket Bone". / We Asked FG To Make CRK, IRK Compulsory — Sultan / Child Labour Or Training? Nigerian Pupils Pictured Clearing Bushes In Schoool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.