Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Teenage Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Life (537 Views)

“I Got It From My Mama” Endowed Teenage Girl With Curvy Backside Says (photos) / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Life by onyeezeigbo: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
You as a teenage boy, will be forming big boy toasting one girl in one corner,and suddenly you see your father walking towards you,,,,, grin grin
that fear that will start shaking you legs and your voice will start singing hymn songs grin

who can relate?that kind of embarrassing moment. cheesy
Re: Teenage Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
Actually, in my house, it's was more like pity than fear as my father would insult the babe sotey, she will just wish she never met me.

He will just see a babe with me and say:" see this useless gal, so you don't know this boy is NO good and just using you... Yesterday was Christine today it is you, tomorrow another. You are being fooled o! Wisen up!"...
Then he'll turn to me and say:"I've told you already, if you wanna fukc all the neighborhood prostitutes, don't bring them to my house, and instead take them to a hotel, oloshi!!!"
Re: Teenage Life by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
lol while in high school a guy wrote me a letter . kept the letter in my school bag . I had forgotten about it when mum discovered the love letter . Can never forget the beating I got .
Re: Teenage Life by onyeezeigbo: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Actually, in my house, it's was more like pity than fear as my father would insult the babe sotey, she will just wish she never met me.

He will just see a babe with me and say:" see this useless gal, so you don't know this boy is NO good and just using you... Yesterday was Christine today it is you, tomorrow another. You are being fooled o! Wisen up!"...
Then he'll turn to me and say:"I've told you already, if you wanna fukc all the neighborhood prostitutes, don't bring them to my house, and instead take them to a hotel, oloshi!!!"
lolz like seriously
Re: Teenage Life by onyeezeigbo: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
lol while in high school a guy wrote me a letter . kept the letter in my school bag . I had forgotten about it when mum discovered the love letter . Can never forget the beating I got .
grin

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Men Only / Bringing In Ms Zodwa...beyonce Step Aside! / Jealousy, The Emotion That Kills Our Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.