Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,964 members, 7,963,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:16 AM

“80% Of Mothers Are Pathetic Whores” - Toyin Lawani’s Babydaddy, Lordtrigg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “80% Of Mothers Are Pathetic Whores” - Toyin Lawani’s Babydaddy, Lordtrigg (810 Views)

“Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“80% Of Mothers Are Pathetic Whores” - Toyin Lawani’s Babydaddy, Lordtrigg by oluwasegun400: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
23-year-old Lord Triggs, who's the baby daddy of the 33-year-old celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani has revealed that “80% of mothers are pathetic whores,” in defense of Blac Chyna .

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/06/80-mothers-pathetic-whores-toyin-lawanis-babydaddy-lordtrigg/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: “80% Of Mothers Are Pathetic Whores” - Toyin Lawani’s Babydaddy, Lordtrigg by ExpensiveG: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
You dey mad......

.I dey hate wen person insult MOTHERS undecided
Re: “80% Of Mothers Are Pathetic Whores” - Toyin Lawani’s Babydaddy, Lordtrigg by Kondomatic(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
ExpensiveG:
You dey mad......

.I dey hate wen person insult MOTHERS undecided
Calling him a mad man is an insult to other mad people.
Re: “80% Of Mothers Are Pathetic Whores” - Toyin Lawani’s Babydaddy, Lordtrigg by Brown14: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
a friend of mine always says.... "females,as GIRLS are bitchess but as MOTHERS they are the Best."
Re: “80% Of Mothers Are Pathetic Whores” - Toyin Lawani’s Babydaddy, Lordtrigg by ExpensiveG: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Calling him a mad man is an insult to other mad people.

Abeg no vex

Make I rush go apologise to dos mad people....

Dey guy na big OLODO...

Re: “80% Of Mothers Are Pathetic Whores” - Toyin Lawani’s Babydaddy, Lordtrigg by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Let me guess.... his mother stands in the 20% category, right?!

Using wh0ees like black chyna to even talk about motherhood is madness. In a full day, she is 80% a wh0re and only 20% a mother.
Re: “80% Of Mothers Are Pathetic Whores” - Toyin Lawani’s Babydaddy, Lordtrigg by Hotshawarma(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
80% mathematically is the same as saying out of every 10 mothers 8 are whores and for those that do not underststand what that statement is indirectly saying is that most mothers are whores which could include any mothers in your family....now every sensible person should condemn the statement by this foolish bastard.:.
Re: “80% Of Mothers Are Pathetic Whores” - Toyin Lawani’s Babydaddy, Lordtrigg by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
see this one oo
Re: “80% Of Mothers Are Pathetic Whores” - Toyin Lawani’s Babydaddy, Lordtrigg by atilla(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dis boy needs serious home training and koboko

If not for Toyin no one would know him so he's trying to keep relevant even tho they've broken up

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A 42 Year Old Mum And Her Grown Up Daughter / Hotel Sex Is Better Than Crib Sex – Nollywood Actress Damilola Adegbite / Actress Sugar Chika Baptized Her Daughter In Leicester Cathedral, United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.