Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,108 members, 7,970,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:14 AM

Get Herbal Treatment To Some Diseases And Sicknesses - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Herbal Treatment To Some Diseases And Sicknesses (4546 Views)

Diseases And Sicknesses Treated With Superlife / Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell / How To Cure PID With Herbal Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Herbal Treatment To Some Diseases And Sicknesses by AGROHEALTH(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
HAIR TREATMENT

Get olive oil and honey of equal proportion, blend together and apply to the hair. Allow for minutes, then wash off with warm water. Repeat once a week for 4 weeks.

Source: www.educribe.com.ng
Share to save our hair.
Re: Get Herbal Treatment To Some Diseases And Sicknesses by AGROHEALTH(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
buklarbest:

Pls sir, can u drop ur whatsapp line for me, need to chat u privately for advice.
Sorry, I'm currently offline in whatsapp.
You can drop your facebook name let me contact you.
Re: Get Herbal Treatment To Some Diseases And Sicknesses by kingnl: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
What of high blood pressure?
Re: Get Herbal Treatment To Some Diseases And Sicknesses by Juwton: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
The No.: 1 Organic Agricultural Forum called Farm Herbal Pro Group on Telegram which is a "No Holds Barred Platform" that discusses agriculture.
Just within the space of 3 months the educative and versatile Farm Herbal Group on WhatsApp was inundated with inquires from enthusiastic farmers and members, to the extent that all the spaces on the WhatsApp platform were filled up quickly; In addition, lot of people could not get registered on the WhatsApp, Hence, the migration to a larger platform; Telegram was necessary.
The Farm Herbal Pro on Telegram is a veritable forum where proven scientific information and latest easy farming solutions are shared.
The group contributions to easy and cost cutting agricultural practices such as in Poultry, Livestock, Dairy and Fisheries cannot be over emphasised. It should be noted that these contributions come at no cost, IT IS FREE.
Do not be left out of this great forum, join this train on Telegram where you can learn, teach, ask questions, do business and share knowledge without any fear.
If you are interested, kindly contact me through WhatsApp on 09096429203
Re: Get Herbal Treatment To Some Diseases And Sicknesses by Cassie74: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
AGROHEALTH:

Sorry, I'm currently offline in whatsapp.
You can drop your facebook name let me contact you.
Re: Get Herbal Treatment To Some Diseases And Sicknesses by pweetiedee(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2017
Is there any herb for pimples that reoccurs. Something that would make it stop coming out.
Re: Get Herbal Treatment To Some Diseases And Sicknesses by timitayo77: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Foods That Boost Men's Sexual Performance / Let's Laugh Small Let's Share Our First Menstrual Experiences / China’s Coronavirus Data Queried After 21m Phone Users Vanish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.