Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,627 members, 7,889,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Business Opportunity Meeting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity Meeting (471 Views)

3 Proven Ways To Find A Profitable Business Opportunity / Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity / Business Opportunity Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity Meeting by Jerryman94(m): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Most people spend hours daily online chatting and posting stuffs and literally make no money doing these things. on the contrary , they constantly think of buying data for subscription. Most people cant survive without being online at least even if its whatsapp for three straight days. i remember what happened the other day i was traveling to lagos. A young lady sat beside me and just because she forgot to buy airtime before the cab took off she had so much discomfort and was really unhappy. Her data subscription was out and by her countenence and action you would have seen easily that she wasnt herself.

this is how an average person is too. we cant do without our phones. have you ever lost your phone before. you know how hurtful the feeling is. humans are just addicted to their phones. Most companies know that you are addicted to your phone so to them its an opportunity to make money . Today MTN and other top telcom companies make billions from our addiction to phone. imagine 1,000,000 just buying #100 airtime daily thats a whopping 100 million naira naira daily. in thirty days you and i would have made MTN 3 billion naira richer without putting reference to data at all. When i first saw these figures i went blind for five seconds. i realised i will be foolish if i dont utilize the telecom/ mobile technology industry to my own advantage.

That led me to a discovery of an amazing business that pays people when others use their business platform to carry out these little transactions that eventually become mammoth cumulatively. today i earn in a month what my neighbors and relatives earn in 6 months. you will agree with me that its possible from the example i gave above

If you are in Port harcourt, it would be great having you in the city of Rivers state as we unveil the power of the business in the state ... this month being 15th July...
You can as well reach me if you are not in Port harcourt...

Success doesn't happen by magic you have to create it.
Please just reach me by my number .
Whatsapp/call - +2348158789969/+2349032375694
Thanks
Yours ,
Jeremiah

(1) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts About Facebook For Business / How To Profit From The Global Mobile-technology Boom Right From Nigeria / Unity Bank Partners BOI To Promote Growth Of Nigerian Micro Busineses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.