Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,356 members, 7,923,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:58 AM

Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) (15139 Views)

Doggie Style With Me & Nnena / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) by MrRationaL(m): 12:30am On Jul 07, 2017
DOGGIE STYLE with Me and NNENA (18 )
Episode 1
Story by: Mr Rational
Get the hole episode at My group On facebook ''Mr Rational Laughter''
Though my parents warned me never to come out on the street at night again and the reasons was best known to them alone. They refuse to tell me their reasons and I felt very bad about the restriction. But as time goes on I started understanding that maybe it was because of how rough my street was and also the cultism crisis disaster that have been buming my Area. But the only thing that could keep me at home was Watching kongfu or karate movies. Because I don't really like nigerian home made videos (nollywood) especially this their nowadays pattern of making movies. And also the most lovable thing that keeps me at home too is facebooking.
So one day, facebook became so boring to me. There was nobody to chat with. And I have already posted all the jokes I had. I have also consumed all the kong fu and karate movies that were very interestine to me and there was no new video to watch again. So loneliness became the order of the day.
I started getting pissed off. When I checked my time it was already 4.00 pm.
So I decided to visit my friend Peter. He was my best friend back then in secondary school. We were not just class mates but seat mates also. He is a very handsome guy. And to describe him more, he is a chronic carsonover. But finally he found a very charming girl known as Nnena and decided to settle down with her. But his educational ambition slowed things down because he is still a jambite.
.If you need the episode 4-5, JOIN My group On facebook ''Mr Rational Laughter''
When I got to his house , he was seating with Nnena at their front yard discussing. Though I don't really know Nnena in person , I have not met her before. But peter use to tell me about her on facebook. He also brags about how beautiful his new girlfriend is.
But what I saw in Nnena that very day was more than what he use to tell me. Infact I saw mermaid in really life. I mean
mammy water. Nnena is a very, when I say very, I mean very
very very beautiful girl with a soft voice. She is factory fruited,
She has double exhus, Double magazine , double tubeless tyre oh my God.
Once peter glanced me , he screamed in amazement ''wow Thompson so you are alife . Longtime'' when I got closer, I quickly straight my hand forward for hand shake. After hands shaking, ''No be small, e don tail o. How things na'' I said to him ''we thank God'' he replied.
immediately he started introducing his girlfriend to me. '' Aha thompson this is the my fiance I was telling you about. her name is Nnena or precious anyone you like to call her.
''wow very nice names , me I prefer to call her Nnena instead'' I replied, then he turned to Nnena '' this is my friend. The one and only friend I have''
Nnena quickly interrupted ''Thompson right ? yea exactly he replied. I was shocked by her knowing my name when I don't even know who she is.
'' ah you know my name already.'' I asked her immediately '' yea I have u on facebook. I always see ur funny posts.'' she replied .
If you need the episode 4-5, JOIN My group On facebook ''Mr Rational Laughter''

''unbelievable. You are on facebook too. I was even flabbergasted that she was on facebook and I couldn't notice her. so I quickly asked her ''so what's ur username ? ''
''my username is Precious Nnena Ikoma'' she answered
then I said ''Really ! I will check you up letter''
So me and peter we started discussing about the upcoming jamb. As the conversation was flowing I noticed something very fishy. Nnena was still staring at me and we were having an incessant eye contact. Immediately my heart reacted to something and I started suspecting something but as a gentle guy I maintained. Though we discussed for almost 2 hours but Nnena attitudes towards me made me uncomfortable. But I love it , because she is very beautiful. I felt like not going again. I was wondering, how can I get beautiful girls like this for dating. When I notice It was already getting dark, I stood up to leave.
But something happened. What Nnena did when I wanted to leave shocked me.

1 Like

Re: Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) by MrRationaL(m): 12:38am On Jul 07, 2017
DOGGIE STYLE with Me and NNENA (18 )
Episode 2
Get the hole episode at My group On facebook ''Mr Rational Laughter''
What Nnena did when I wanted to leave shocked me.
she asked me if I could give her my contact in front her fiance. But I told her no that this simcard is not mine. I taught in my mind '' Ah ah this kind immediate falling in love pass touch and follow o. This one surprise me shall.'' so she and peter saw me off.
That day when I got home it was already 7:00 pm. Mummy have already finish preparing delicious eba for me. But I decided to take my bath before I consume the food.
Immediately I got a text message on my phone from an unknown number. The text reads
''hi thompson , how are you. It is me Nnena your friend's girlfriend''
and I became dumbfounded. I was like Oh my God how did she got my contact. Quickly my brain flashed to peter , maybe he gave her my contact or she stole it from his phone.
I wanted to call her but I decided to take my bath first before doing anything.
After bathing and eating, I unplugged my phone from charger. I decided to log in to facebook first. When I logged in, what I saw was 85 notifications and just 1 message. I click on the message first. Guess what I saw again .......................... The same text message on my phone but this time she added something to it. Which reads ''
''hi thompson , how are you. It is me Nnena your friend's girlfriend. Please lets chat it is urgent''
.''
I wonder what could be urgent. So I replied her ''Hi'' she saw the notification, she came online and we started chatting.
We talked about many things but what baffled me so much was when she warned me not to tell peter about our online chatting. I was like why na is he not my friend ? Why shouldn't I tell him or is he not your fiance again.
''Forget joor'' she replied. And immediately I sensed danger. .
She asked me if she could call me. But I said no I am not ready to answer calls for now. She pleaded several times , and I still refused. She didn't give up ,She still insisted. After several attempts I accepted and gave her a go ahead.
Though I felt like a celebrity, for the first time a girl is Mad over me cheesy cheesy . Immediately I received her call. We discussed intimate issues as if we were already dating. So I asked her to come over to my house the next day, She accepted. We agreed on a particular time. ''Hmmmmmmm tomorrow is gonna be hot in my room'' I said to my self.

1 Like

Re: Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) by MrRationaL(m): 12:47am On Jul 07, 2017
DOGGIE STYLE with Me and NNENA (18+)
Episode 3
Get the hole episode at My group On facebook ''Mr Rational Laughter''.
The next day when I woke up , it was around 8 am. But me and Nnena agreed that she is coming around 1 pm. So I waited for a little time and then I started doing some clean up in my room. You know ' there is no machine that can clean faster than a guy expecting a lady' cheesy cheesy cheesy.
So immediately I heard my name outside, it was my mum. She called me and she wanted to send me on an errand. Not even around my town but outside. To a town called Choba which is far far away from my village. I imagined the possibility of this errand. And I told my mum ''Okay, I will go o . But let it be tomorrow''
you know how some mothers use to behave now, and my own mum acts like a retired soldier. She couldn't even allow me to finish, She shouted at me and she insisted that I should go the errand this morning and by force.
If you need the episode 4-5, JOIN My group On facebook ''Mr Rational Laughter''.
Hmmmmmmm I was like oh My God. Hope this woman is not trying to be a bad belle to me today. Fear grip me because I know what I am about to lose.
I accepted to go but I did what is called rushy rushy.
Immediately I rushed down to bathroom, I took my birth. I did every other thing fast sharp.
I rushed to our village round about, and I boarded a taxi. Within 20 minutes I arrived at Choba. I bought everything she asked me to buy.
Wow fast fast, I entered a cab again coming back home and I was very very happy because I will soon arrive home.
On our way something very wonderful happened. We got to a place. And we met a great heavy accident. A tanker trailer ran into a dangote truck of cement and this caused a last longing hold up. So immediately I glanced at the hold up I shouted '' choi !! This woman don finally succeed ''. I Quickly Checked my time. It was already 11 am. And right now all hope is gone because the hold up was tighter than a hard nut. Tears rushed down my eye.
Quickly I started imagining a scenario where I was kissing and romancing Nnena. I was still imagining this scenario until sleep came and took me away.
:
It was just like a dream when I heard the voice of the conductor shouting the name of my town '' Is Alimini here''. So immediately I woke up and I echoed ''Yes'' the conductor said ''Oya pay ur money''. So I brought out my Tfair and paid immediately. I was very happy because we will soon arrive my town, just one mile remaining.
Guess what !! when I Checked my time it was already 2 pm. But me and Nnena agreed 1 pm. ''Chai finally I don die'' Immediately I saw a text message on my phone from Nnena sent 1 Hour ago. Which reads
'' hey , you have disappointed me. Of all the agreement, I went to your house but ur mum told me you travelled. Why did u lied to me''
After reading this I felt very heart broken. I didn't know what to do. Not long the vehicle stopped. I collected my change and left. On my way home I started thinking of what to do.
Until an idea came, I dialed Nnena's number. But she refused to pick up my call. I called her savera times but to no avail. So I sent her a text. Which reads ''please Nnena forgive me. It wasn't my fault. My mum sent me on an errand. And I couldn't disappoint her. Please can we meet to night.'' ?
After sometimes she replied '' hey ! Thompson, okay I have forgiven you , hope u won't disappoint me again. Cos if u do this time around I will just quarell u forever. I will be at your house around 6 pm. hope u gone take good care of me cos I wish to be ur pet tonight.
Mehn when I received this text I ran maaaaad. chai all hope is now restored. I quickly remembered the adage that says 'once there is life, there is hope'
So I stopped at a pharmacy and I bought three con*om plus tm 200 mg. Because to night is gonna be another nigeria biafra war. Lolz
EPISODE 4 LOADING.......................... .

2 Likes

Re: Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) by hernandson(m): 6:12am On Jul 07, 2017
as e they hot na

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.