Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,280 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms (56493 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Essont(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
I was not able to get my reg. Number, how can it be retrieved? Thanks.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by AdultMaleNegro(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
I applied for n agro yesterday, 26th of july but i have not been able to log in for the test. please help
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by dammiejolaade: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Good morning, I registered for N-power agro but did get any message. I tried to log in to take my test but all I keep seeing is invalid username or password. Please what do I do?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by jahlid(m): 5:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Please i registered for Npower agro since on the 18 of July and wanted to log in for the test but i keep getting invalid username, please what do i do?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Delightiphie: 6:14am On Jul 28, 2017
AdultMaleNegro:
I applied for n agro yesterday, 26th of july but i have not been able to log in for the test. please help
For those dt registered from 14th to 27th Jul.
Ur assessment will be from 17th Aug to 31th Aug.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Delightiphie: 6:26am On Jul 28, 2017
papiforreal:
Hello,
I just discover that date of bith I register with npower is not the same with my bvn date of birth. will that effect my application please? or I should just register again with the correct detail. Thanks
It won't affect ur application because pple dt made same mistake have taken their online assessment. Besides, u won't be able to reregister.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Gsoul3(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2017
I apply for n-agro since june and i was unable to write the test please help me out this is my unique number N-agro-2017-00000746713-65
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by caphykk: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2017
npowerng:

The assessment test for N-Agro and N-Teach has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later, Please note: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process

I registered for NTAX in June and am yet to receive SMS for the test, have also sent my unique reference number,tried to login so many times,but showing invalid login. This is my unique number again N-Tax-2017-000001144021-92. Any hope or I should just forget about it.THANKS
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Val601:
I just noticed I made a mistake on state of residence..I want to know if I can edit it, so it doesn't affect me. Tnks npowerng

Good day sir, For new applicant correction and updating of data has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
caphykk:

I registered for NTAX in June and am yet to receive SMS for the test, have also sent my unique reference number,tried to login so many times,but showing invalid login. This is my unique number again N-Tax-2017-000001144021-92. Any hope or I should just forget about it.THANKS

If you are unable to log in. Kindly refresh the page . or Use another browser or computer. We are still rectifying all the issues with the Reference Id sent to us from all our social media channels .
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Temitope009:
Good day sir @ npowerng, I applied for nhealth on 15th of June, my BVN details are correct, did not get an invite till the deadline and tried logging in severally to no avail. I'm very sure my BVN details are correct so I don't know what exactly the problem is.

So if you applied for N-Health and you have NOT written your assessment tests, please log in to write your test with your BVN and Phone number.
If you are unable to log in,You can as well try Other browser or refresh the page .If you are still unable to log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application so your application journey has come to an end.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ajakayekoke:

Thanks so much,i have been on it,since yesterday,i have used over 7diff devices,still the same.what else can I do sir?

.If you are still unable to log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application so your application journey has come to an end.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
adefunke62:
Please the date of birth on my profile page do not tally with the one I have on my birth certificate, I've tried severally to rectify but it hasn't been corrected. Please how do I go about that? npowerng

Good day sir, For new applicant correction and updating of data has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Gten(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hi npowerng, I wrote Ntax test on the 18th of July, the device selection column has been showing "device is not available", I have been checking every day since then still the same feedback. What do I do? Thanks.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Gten:
Hi npowerng, I wrote Ntax test on the 18th of July, the device selection column has been showing "device is not available", I have been checking every day since then still the same feedback. What do I do? Thanks.

Sir keep trying .
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
npowerng:

Sir, I'm not a new applicant, I've started working since May, though I'm yet to collect all of my backlogs, but some has been paid
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pls npowerng i applied for npower using my first name in place of my middle name and vice versa i hope it wont affect me.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by danbakia4j: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hello npower. continue d good work. pls dont forget us (tech. Hardware)
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Cunninlinguist: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pls guys,has nteach started their own test?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by oluemmakay(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please how true is the news that device collection will commence at the MTN office, Ikeja?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by bmcdsocials: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hi
Sorry I av been having issues with logging in on d portal to write my test. am always told dat "invalid login, please try again".
N-teach
can anyone be of help please?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Beedude(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2017
bmcdsocials:
Hi
Sorry I av been having issues with logging in on d portal to write my test. am always told dat "invalid login, please try again".
N-teach
can anyone be of help please?
N-teach test hasn't started I think. Or did u receive any text informing u to write ? If ur answer is NO, be calm and patient
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by fastowas: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2017
How do I get my reference number back?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Welcomme: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2017
npowerng, pls how do I retrieve my reference number back? I misplaced it.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Thywhy: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2017
good morning, I have done the Ntax assessments text for about 3 weeks now, yet to get any response from the Team.My name is Lasisi Lateef.I am worried
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by habayommy: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
npowerng:

Sir keep trying .

Good evening N-power team,
I salute you for the job well done on this threadm‎
Please I have not been paid for this month of July. What's happening? I'm very worried ‎
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by ayoadeifee(f): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Have not seen my July stipends, and payment was made today, what could be wrong?, urgent reply pls

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by vinceyinnovation: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please help! i got a text message from N-Power that my BVN records match my application that i should proceed to the N-Power website to write my assessment test. Am confused, i registered for N-TEACH and as at when i got d message (On July 17 precisely) the N-TEACH Portal was not open to write the test. my question is "Can i still write the test when the portal opens from the 2nd of August, as i could not write it on the day i got my message from N-Power? PLEASE HELP!
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by habayommy: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
ayoadeifee:
Have not seen my July stipends, and payment was made today, what could be wrong?, urgent reply pls

Which bank? Is your name on the "payment on hold" list?

I've not been paid too.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Prince4945(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
tongue
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Prince4945(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
npowerng:

Sir keep trying .

please is there option for relocation or redeployment?

well because i applied for npower agro, and i have written the test already, and during registration i put Abuja as my place of residence, but by next month i would be relocating to lagos due to personal reasons, now when i finally get accepted and i get posted to somewhere in abuja , how do i get apply for relocation?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by temmylee(f): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
pls wen is d collection of device start

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.