Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,110 members, 7,946,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Think OPC Is Badoo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Think OPC Is Badoo (508 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) / Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger / 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think OPC Is Badoo by omobritiko: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2017
I have got a theory about the crisis in Ikorodu and I will like to share it with everyone,am not sure but there is a possibility...

I think this so called cultist group called Badoo are acting intentionally to cause fear and confusion among the people,no juju or handkerchief,it's just a cover story...I think the people behind this acts are the OPC,it's a deliberate act so as to get attention of Lagos state government...few days ago the leader met with security agencies,why do our security agencies meeting with an hunter (I don't know better way to describe him).Ikorodu is in Lagos,Lagos is a country on its own, shouldn't be run by OPC,what is Gani Adam's qualification?I have witness OPC era in Lagos,they will catch a thief,no interrogation,they will take him to their base and beat him to death or burn him...

Back to my observation about Badoo Ikorodu,I have got some questions anyone is not asking

Badoo handkerchief will only work if it contains Ikorodu residence blood?

Since recent outcry why can't Badoos move to another city or state?

How did gani Adams got to know the information he gave the police about 500k-1m naira for each handkerchief?

Why is there no single parade from the 100 suspect(probably innocent just into something else) by the police just like Evans,he spoke to the world yes am a kidnapper,let atleast 1 person from the 100 suspect confess and tell it all like Evans.

Well,for me I think Gani Adams got more intelligent after getting 4billion naira pipeline contract from previous administration and the current administration cancelled the agreement and refused to make full payment hence he Gani Adams and some other people could cause mayhem in Ikorodu to get state government attention,getting the attention will result to some indoor security meeting which will result to another contract being given to OPC to protect lives and property and people will not refuse that,they just want badoo to go away.

Lagos state government should investigation Ikorodu DPO and Gani Adams plus the king and the chiefs.

I might be wrong but Gani Adams has got motives which I listed above...
Re: I Think OPC Is Badoo by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2017
If OPC is badoo then you are?

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) / Police Gun Down Five Armed Robbers In Calabar(photo) / Omg! You Won't Believe What A Man Did After Catching His Step-grandfather Having

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.