Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno (29222 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno by cruzydal(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
I too love this girl
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno by aiir2303(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
ujpikin:
Hmmmm.....

Nawa for this guyzz oooo

Goodbye Globe , 1000% flat Earth proof...

This discovery will is mind blowing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH3Oo-W0kfE

So what are u implying
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno by chuksfredrick: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
huche:
She is right though. All these celebrities making mouth with the little dey have feeling they have arrived.

I even wonder why we patronise them. Their song are trully waak.
What is panaa?
They should even thank us gulllible nigerians that pattonize them. Without us, they definitely will have no career.

Sing your own if you think you better, b*tch n*gga!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno by hotest9ja(f): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
get quick followers on instagram, twitter by following this link http://traffup.net/free/?rf=416051008
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno by Nature223: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
true talk.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno by ruffhandu: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kendroid:

Na em b sey u no get any meaningful somtin 4 mind.
not like you.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
chuksfredrick:

Sing your own if you think you better, b*tch n*gga!

Everyone was not born a musician. One thing is doing what you do best to appeal to your audience positively. I am a business man and i inspire my customers positively.

How can someone be singing pana??
Ok talk true, i will not beat you, what do u learn from their songs
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno by harrison889(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno by Zedoo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
GioneeGuy:
Even Morgan's daughter is trying to trend. If MC galaxy and His goons fall on your dead Germain juice career that Dammykrane scattered and sucked dry before dumping your fake patois ass, you will run back to Jude Okoye to resign you.

Tryimg to get your juice back I know but this isn't definitely going to help. Go and beg peter Okoye

Cynthia Morgan is more relevant to Nigerian music than mc galaxy will ever be....

What dirty goons??

So a lady says something and a nigga needs goons to get at her?

Lord....
Re: Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno by hotest9ja(f): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
McGalaxy reply Cynthia Morgan after she told him to shut up!  

http://.com.ng/2017/07/mcgalaxy-lambasts-cynthia-morgan-after.html?m=1

Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures / Photos Of Mr. Eazi And Jidenna In US

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8