Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,251 members, 7,880,933 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders (14230 Views)

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by OrientDailyNews: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2017
By Uzoh Ugwueze, Enugu

The Southern Nige­ria Christian El­ders’ Forum (SON­CEF) has urged the federal government to disclose the true health condition of President Muhammadu Buhari.
The group said the call became imperative con­sidering that the pres­ident was occupying public office and that even though Nigerians had the duty to pray for him, they equally de­served to know his true health status.

“We, however, call on the federal government to fully disclose the health status of His Ex­cellency Muhammdu Bu­hari, considering that he is occupying an exulted public office,” a commu­niqué issued after SON­CEF’s meeting read in parts.

The statement signed by its Chairman, David Eberechukwu and the Secretary, Felix Ekiye, noted that the Christian elders “are disturbed by the unstable state of the nation as a result of different agitations, threats and quit notices.

“We urge the gover­nors and members of the National Assembly to speak and act boldly to defend and protect the citizens. We note that the redemption of Nige­ria now does not only require mere meetings and simple prayers, it requires concerted ac­tions.

The group also con­demned the purport­ed removal or merging of Christian Religious Knowledge with Na­tional Values and Eth­ics in the curriculum of schools. “We warn that any such surreptitious act could adversely af­fect the unity and stabil­ity of Nigeria”, it said.

The people of Agu Orba and Ogbodu Aba in Udenu local govern­ment of Enugu State have signed a peace pact with Fulani herds­men grazing their cattle in the areas.
The agreement facili­tated by the Chairman of the transition commit­tee of the council, Frank Ugwu, was to address cattle-grazing matters as the farming season reaches its peak.

“We held the meeting to maintain the peace in some areas. It is better to jaw-jaw than to war-war. We peacefully re­solved the matters. We don’t want crisis so that the ongoing development projects in our council will be sustained. I thank the state peace committee for being proactive as well as the communities, the herdsmen and the Hausa community,’’ Ugwu said.
The Chairman of the Enugu State Peace Com­mittee, Fred Eze, ex­plained that the initiative would go a long way in averting conflict in the area. “Part of our resolu­tion is that the herdsmen should obtain permis­sion from communities before they graze their cattle and any destruction of farmlands by the cattle will be paid for while kill­ing of cows without justifi­cation will also be paid for by the person or section involved. This is to ensure equity,’’ Eze said.

Source
https://orientdailynews.com/disclose-buharis-health-status-now-southern-christian-elders/

2 Likes

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by HungerBAD: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2017
Ok so i am confused.

To the OP. Are there two stories in your article?

7 Likes

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2017
What rubbish, baba has all the rights 2 remain in Uk, He's the best president Nigeria has ever had, Sai baba till 2023, Ipods won't be happy
Btw all d people dat liked my post u guys are d real zombie here
I just felt like entering into d shoes of sarrki, ipobexposed, ugeneukwenu, Hungerbad nd d rest nd see ow dey are being insulted

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by Victornezzar: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:
What rubbish, baba has all the rights 2 remain in Uk, He's the best president Nigeria has ever had, Sai baba till 2023, Ipods won't be happy
It's confirmed d zombeism is real

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by OrientDailyNews: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2017
Lalasticlala, seun , mynd44

1 Like

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by Jirate(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ok

What is Ok?,
A Sitting President is absent from Work for Over 60 days and you say its Ok, I doubt if you are Ok since Hunger is Probably Still Ravaging you.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by Igboesika: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2017
The skeleton should just resign.

19 Likes

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by OrientDailyNews: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by conductor7: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by OrientDailyNews: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Lai Mohammed: The president will return to the country next week, in 6 months time.

56 Likes

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by TheHistorian(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin
Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by taylor88(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
which one be disclose health status

when Aisha and cabals should go for Autopsy

am very disappointed in those elders

1 Like

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by lonelydora: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
You guys should not worry. I'm counting down already to 6th August. 30 day more and we will have a new President.

2 Likes

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by NwaAmaikpe: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
shocked

Such a charade from supposed Christian elders.

What do you want to do with the disclosure?
Heal him?

Abeg we don't want to know what's wrong with him, we just hope want is wrong with him kills him fast.

Period

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by taylor88(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Igboesika:
The skeleton should just resign.

at least there's something left in a skeleton

buhari is a ghost

13 Likes

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by Nifeola: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by LastSurvivor11: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Southern Christians abi wetin dey dey call una, don't worry I have seen the revelations..

He's suffering from wickedness and ethnic bigotry plus extreme stupidity that can never be cured..
And also the blood of the innocent protesters he ordered burutai to kill will never allow any drug to work on him..

6 Likes

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by whitebeard(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Watin concern them concern buhari's health,...

1 Like

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by three: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmmmmmmnn.....

Buhari is enjoying a special Federal Government Health Plan as a reward for his coming out of retirement to oust GEJ.

Meanwhile, "do as I say,
not as I do" is Kwaraption!

4 Likes

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by pauljumbo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
We are getting close

I know once they attack osinbanjo

Agitation will start

We don't want acting president

3 Likes

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by whitebeard(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:
f

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by lonelydora: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ok so i am confused.

To the OP. Are there two stories in your article?

I wonder too.

1 Like

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by lonecatt(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
failure to disclose this is not just fair to those who voted this govt in,i feel shamed that the so called giant of africa is cut up in this kind of disgraceful web

1 Like

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by korel9: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=conductor7 post=58212345][/quote]
is this a modern zombie or what?

2 Likes

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by marooh: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
We don't need it again
Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by Siddeek: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
What do they want to do with his health status? Useless elders with childish behaviors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by DarkHenrie(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
The only duty Nigerians have is to demand answers and updates on the status of their president. We don't have a DUTY to pray for Buhari. On the contrary, we are entitled to know the whereabouts and status of our president. This cannot be normal in a democracy. It's really unfortunate that we have virtually no opposition in this country that could speak up, take advantage of the present situation, and save this country from its rudderless state.

3 Likes

Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by daddyrich: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
D
Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by lonelydora: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jirate:

What is Ok?,
A Sitting President is absent from Work for Over 60 days and you say its Ok, I doubt if you are Ok since Hunger is Probably Still Ravaging you.

Johnny just come. He's booking space. That's the norm here.
Re: Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders by ibkayee(f): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Lai Mohammed: The president will return to the country next week in 6 months time.
Lmao who edited this picture? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Attack On Soludo’s Campaign Team Not True(photos) / My Take On 5% Telecommunications Excise Duty Suspension Approval By Woye / Assess Me After One Year - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.